Windows 10: USB2.0 to VGA drivers problem

Discus and support USB2.0 to VGA drivers problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello All, hope you can help me. I have a quite old lappy now but I am trying to extend to another screen but for some reason its not working when it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheWebEngineer, Feb 24, 2019.

1. USB2.0 to VGA drivers problem

Hello All,

hope you can help me. I have a quite old lappy now but I am trying to extend to another screen but for some reason its not working when it did before. Here is a screeny of my hardware and software.

USB2.0 to VGA drivers problem [​IMG]

Here is the drivers for the USB2.0 to VGA

USB2.0 to VGA drivers problem [​IMG]

when its plugged in the device looks to be working with a blue light showing in the device.
    The monitor I am trying to extent to is an
    AOC E2460S,
    I searched google for the device drivers and downloaded them from a site called Startec which i know have worked for this device in the past.
    Finally my version of windows is: Windows 10 Pro Evaluatio copy. Build 18343.19h1_release.190219-1422

Many thanks
    Phillip

:)

TheWebEngineer, Feb 24, 2019

2. Hang While Install AMD VGA Drivers

Hello,

There are possible reasons why you're experiencing slow performance after updating your AMD VGA drivers. This might be because that specific driver is not compatible with the version of Windows 10 that you have right now.

There are several workarounds for us to get this fixed. In the meantime, we suggest that you update drivers to enhance the compatibility of the programs to help to speed up the performance.

Click here
    to see the steps.

We also suggest that you download the updated driver program from the AMD VGA support site. If you're still experiencing the same issue after updating drivers, we recommend that you uninstall first your AMD VGA and check if you're still having slow
    performance. This is for us to isolate the cause of the issue.

Please update us with the result.

Lawrence Lib, Feb 24, 2019
  3. USB2 Ports

Hi Robert,

One of the possible reasons why you are experiencing this issue is due to software incompatibility. For us to provide better assistance, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your device before you encountered this issue?
    • Did you receive any error messages when you are trying to use the USB2 ports?

In the meantime, we suggest running the automated troubleshooter for devices and hardware issues in Windows 10. To do so, visit this link,
    click Find and fix problems with devices and hardware and then follow the prompts. The tool can detect and automatically repair damaged driver components.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 24, 2019
  4. USB2.0 to VGA drivers problem

vga driver problem

hello,

i am an user of windows 10 pro ver 1607(anniversary update). recently i changed my mainboard... and it has an intel 945g chipset.. the problem is.. i can't install the vga driver provided by Intel.. it's stays on microsoft basic video driver.. driver
    provided by that is latest version and the problem generated by windows 10 is driver cannot be installed on this version of windows..that means windows 10 not supported..thats all..how solve it.. please ask if any queries are required

thank you

I AMPARVEN, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

USB2.0 to VGA drivers problem

1. USB2.0 to VGA drivers problem - Similar Threads - USB2 VGA drivers

2. VGA card not supported by UEFI driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VGA card not supported by UEFI driver: I set boot to Windows UEFI mode. When booting I get a message that VGA card is not supported by UEFI driver and CSM has been enabled. This makes the PC unable to be upgraded to Windows 11 because CSM has to be disabled. The video card is Geforce GTX 780 which I am using...
  3. VGA card not supported by UEFI driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VGA card not supported by UEFI driver: I set boot to Windows UEFI mode. When booting I get a message that VGA card is not supported by UEFI driver and CSM has been enabled. This makes the PC unable to be upgraded to Windows 11 because CSM has to be disabled. The video card is Geforce GTX 780 which I am using...
  4. Driver Wont Start for USB2 wired keyboard (Dec10)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Wont Start for USB2 wired keyboard (Dec10): Driver wont start for USB2 wired keyboard for my HP pavilion desktop 64but AMD12 PC-570-p0xx windows10 updated to Dec09 2018. I have USB2 and USB3 ports. The issue is NOT the keyboard can run the HP keyboard test on start up so keyboard physically works and USB connection...
  5. USB2 wired keyboard not working after restart: 'driver error'

USB2 wired keyboard not working after restart: 'driver error': I have an HP pavilion desktop pc. My wired USB keyboard has stopped working twice now after restarts. If I didn't have an additional wireless keyboard that I use on another computer I would be really screwed. The wireless installs and works fine. When I go into the...
  6. USB2 and USB3

USB2 and USB3: Win 10 seems to sort problems its own way. On Win 7, there's no trouble about plugging in USB 2 devices. But when I plug in my camera [PRAKTICA Z250 - not a Smithsonian exhibit] on the Win 10 pc the pics don't download with an on-screen choice, no matter how I set up the...
  7. USB2 and USB3

USB2 and USB3: Win 10 seems to sort problems its own way. On Win 7, there's no trouble about plugging in USB 2 devices. But when I plug in my camera [PRAKTICA Z250 - not a Smithsonian exhibit] on the Win 10 pc the pics don't download with an on-screen choice, no matter how I set up the...
  8. Hauppage PVR USB2 no sound

Hauppage PVR USB2 no sound: I have a hauppauge PVR USB2 card. I was happy to see the Vista driver installing on my Win10 x64, but when I finally connected the cable, I discovered that I have no sound. Any other having this card ? 42247
  9. Problem with USB2 to IDE/SATA Bridge

Problem with USB2 to IDE/SATA Bridge: Hi! I recently tried to use this device which worked on Windows 7 Professional before upgrading to 10. I found that the USB2 device fluctuated from appearing in Device Manager. Also the SATA drive appeared as named device, then Local drive or disappeared completely. I...
  10. VGA driver Update for windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    VGA driver Update for windows 10: VGA driver Update for windows 10 I have upgraded to Windows 10 from Widows 8.1 (pre-installed) , on my "ACER Aspire E1 472P- 6491" laptop by taking advantage of the free upgrade offer and successfully activated Windows 10 . As per ACER ( Acer | explore beyond limits )...