Windows 10: USB2.0 UVC camera wont work on windows 10

Discus and support USB2.0 UVC camera wont work on windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, i have a problem that drives me crazy and cant find a solution I recently bought an Usb microscope. This device is plug and play and registers as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Matt_at, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Matt_at Win User

USB2.0 UVC camera wont work on windows 10

Hi, i have a problem that drives me crazy and cant find a solution

I recently bought an Usb microscope. This device is plug and play and registers as an USB2.0 UVC camera, i guess is a generic driver for webcams.

This camera works flawless in Windows XP, Windows 7 and it worked in a versión of Windows 10 pro before the 1909 update. The problem is in Windows 10 1909. The device registers but after a few minutes it disconnects itself; the device remains connected physicaly to computer but Windows reacts like the device was unplugged actually plays the sound of a device being unplugged and in Device Manager the device gets disabled and shows error code 45. this error happen in all computers with that version of windows 10.

And the software of the device doesn't work properly. While the device stills connected the software frezzes and doesn't respond until i unpplug physicaly the device or it disconnects itself. Other video softwares can't open the device and send messages like "Video filter cannot be created".

I belived this usb microscope could be damaged, but today it worked fine in a pc with Windows 7

And yes, this device worked on Windows 10...i cant remember the versión of the update, but remember was something like 18XX….only know it wasn't the 1909 build

I tryed everything. Uninstall, reboot and replug the devide; update driver from Device Manager does nothing the driver installed is the best for my device, looking for VEN&PID give me no answer from Google i guess because the device dont need special drives; downloading and installing another drives for USB2.0 UVC does nothing; even i tryed chkdsk, scannow and dism and nothing

Please, if someone can helpe me with that i'll apreciate that

:)

Matt_at, Mar 10, 2020

2. Reset windows and laptop camera still wont work

The camera was working about 2 mths ago, now its not and a driver cannot be located
    USB2 UVC HD Webcam

ASUS NX500 laptop, tried removing device but nothing works, tried finding driver on windows update with no luck

xboxhaxorz, Mar 10, 2020
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    UVC camera is not supported in windows 10 mobile?

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue in detecting the UVC camera.

To assist you better, write back to us with the following information.

• Did you check if other UVC camera is getting detected?

• Is other devices are getting detected?
    Kindly write back to us with the information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Mar 10, 2020
  4. CountMike Win User

Reset windows and laptop camera still wont work

See about the driver on Asus site.

CountMike, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

1. USB2.0 UVC camera wont work on windows 10 - Similar Threads - USB2 UVC camera

2. UVC camera support for Windows 10 IoT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UVC camera support for Windows 10 IoT: Does Windows 10 IoT support UVC cameras for ARM processors?There was a post from 2016 that said "not yet".How about now? If not now, when?If supported, can someone provide a link to the SDK?Thanks,Cliff...
  3. UVC camera support for Windows 10 IoT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UVC camera support for Windows 10 IoT: Does Windows 10 IoT support UVC cameras for ARM processors?There was a post from 2016 that said "not yet".How about now? If not now, when?If supported, can someone provide a link to the SDK?Thanks,Cliff...
  4. UVC camera support for Windows 10 IoT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. UVC Plug and Play camera not working

UVC Plug and Play camera not working: My cousin gave me a plug and play usb camera for my birthday, so I plugged in the camera and I use discord to test the camera but at first it wasn't appearing, so I opened device manager and scanned for device changes, then it started to appear in discord but inly a black...
  6. UVC compliant USB 2.0 cameras not working in Windows 10 though USB Hub

UVC compliant USB 2.0 cameras not working in Windows 10 though USB Hub: Hi... Kindly suggests the solution for the following problem. I have UVC compliant USB 2.0 cameras. The case is, When I connect both cameras to my PC directly to USB ports I will get both cameras feed simultaneously. But. When I connect through the USB 3.0 or Type C...
  7. Built-in camera not working - USB2.0 HD UVC webcam

Built-in camera not working - USB2.0 HD UVC webcam: On my laptop an ASUS TUF Gaming A15 which I bought two weeks ago, the built-in webcam occasionally works, but most of the time does not work in any app. In the camera app, it gives the error message 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> and when I look in the Device Manager, it...
  8. Camera Wont Work

Camera Wont Work: I bought a Latitude E5500 that has been updated to Windows 10 and I can't get my camera to work. I downloaded RealTek Pc Camera driver and it doesn't work either. The Dell site there is no support for my device. What can I do? I sure would appreciate some help if anyone is...
  9. camera wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera wont work: error code app using camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-wont-work/a1ab6ca3-7391-472b-93e4-aa155df9720f
  10. Will a USB3 work in a USB2 socket

Will a USB3 work in a USB2 socket: My computer is eight years and I am presuming it has USB2. I am not interested in speed but want to use a WD Element with a 3 USB for an external back up. Is it workable please? 117406

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb2.0 hd ir uvc webcam

2. usb 2.0 hd ir uvc webcam code 45 asus zenbook driver

3. USB2.0 HD UVC WebCam cannot find in device manager

4. vga uvc webcam asus,
  5. usb 2.0 hd ir uvc webcam,
  6. usb2.0 ir uvc webcam not in device manager,
  7. usb2.o UVC HD webcam not working,
  8. uvc camera turn on,
  9. uvc camera test,
  10. uvc camera not working windows 10,
  11. run uvc camera,