Windows 10: USB2.0 UVC HD Webcam cpu leak after reinstalling windows

Discus and support USB2.0 UVC HD Webcam cpu leak after reinstalling windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I recently reinstalled Windows on my Asus laptop just to freshen it up. I now only have three programs installed on my laptop: Chrome Discord... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Naboru Cerva, Apr 20, 2020.

1. USB2.0 UVC HD Webcam cpu leak after reinstalling windows

Hello, I recently reinstalled Windows on my Asus laptop just to freshen it up.

I now only have three programs installed on my laptop:
    Chrome
    Discord

Spotify

My webcam has never given me issues before but after reinstalling Windows 10 my Webcam will cause Discord to randomly restart. I have concluded it is my webcam and not Discord because I can sit in a regular voice call for a day and never have an issue but after being in a video call for a while my computer will get bogged down, pretty much have a stroke and collapse, Discord will crash and restart and then it'll be fine and I just have to turn my webcam back on. I don't understand what kind of driver issue is going on with my webcam but clearly something got screwed up upon my re-installation of WIndows. I have uninstalled my webcam via Device Manager on multiple occasions, used it to search for updates, which it has found none, and I'm really not sure what to do anymore. Could somebody maybe set me up with a SECURE link to a previous driver software download?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

:)

Naboru Cerva, Apr 20, 2020

2. PC Integrated Web Camera USB2.0 HD UVC WebCam not working

Has anyone come up with solution as to why PC Integrated Web Camera USB2.0 HD UVC WebCam is not working and comes up with the following message in events log.

Device USB\VID_0BDA&PID_5606&MI_00\7&1ff5eae7&0&0000 requires further installation.

I have tried update drivers, uninstall and install WebCam driver and windows 10 update but still Web Camera is not working.

Any suggestions on how to get the Web Camera up and running would be much appreciated

Thank you.

Steven

StevenJCg2, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Webcam not working - USB2.0 HD UVC WebCam

Hi there,

Up until almost 2 weeks ago now, my built in webcam on my ASUS notebook was working fine. It was the inbuilt USB2.0 HD UVC WebCam.

I was able to use the Camera app, video chat and Skype. Then I noticed when going to video chat that the light that turns on when you're using the webcam would turn off after a minute or so and the webcam wouldn't work at all.

When I open the Camera app a quick pop up message appears. I'm unable to get a screengrab of it as it disappears quickly but I'm sure it says "Something went wrong". When I open up Skype and go into the camera settings, the camera just turns on and off and
    the preview screen just flickers. I don't understand why this is happening and I'm unable to find any solutions online.

I have tried to check for updates on the driver via Device Manager - it says it is up to date.

Windows Support via Twitter suggested I run the System File Checker to repair corrupted system files and the result of the scan was "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations"

I was then advised to uninstall the driver and restart my PC so the driver will reinstall on startup - that still didn't fix the issue.

So I'm at a point where I'm not sure on what else to do? Has anyone else had any issues with their webcam with Windows 10? Can someone please advise me on what could possibly be happening or even more so a solution to the issue?

Thank you for your help!

Liz

elizabethw88, Apr 20, 2020
  4. USB2.0 UVC HD Webcam cpu leak after reinstalling windows

Disabled Zenbook NX500JK laptop webcam now driver is lost

So about 72 hrs ago i disabled the camera via device manager, i wanted to use it now so i went to enable it but it had an exclamation, tried to update the driver but it will not find it even on windows update

It lists it as USB2 UVC HD Webcam
    Id USB\Class_00&SubClass_00&Prot_00
    Dropbox - Untitled.png

xboxhaxorz, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

USB2.0 UVC HD Webcam cpu leak after reinstalling windows

1. USB2.0 UVC HD Webcam cpu leak after reinstalling windows - Similar Threads - USB2 UVC Webcam

2. USB 2.0 HD UVC Webcam Driver Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB 2.0 HD UVC Webcam Driver Update: Hi all, I'm trying to do some updates on my ASUS TUF A17 laptop. I was wondering if there exists any driver updates on this webcam since the software on it is like from 2006. If not, thanks anyways...
  3. USB 2.0 HD UVC Webcam Driver Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB 2.0 HD UVC Webcam Driver Update: Hi all, I'm trying to do some updates on my ASUS TUF A17 laptop. I was wondering if there exists any driver updates on this webcam since the software on it is like from 2006. If not, thanks anyways...
  4. Hello Face - USB2.0 HD UVC WebCam

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hello Face - USB2.0 HD UVC WebCam: Hello,I have purchased an ASUS Vivobook 14 running windows 10, it has a built in webcam listed USB2.0 HD UVC WebCam. The camera works if i open it on the camera app and it picks up my face however i am unable to get this to work for Hello Face.My question is, is this camera...
  5. El controlador Webcam USB2.0 HD UVC WebCam no funciona y no esta instalado.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    El controlador Webcam USB2.0 HD UVC WebCam no funciona y no esta instalado.: El controlador Webcam USB2.0 HD UVC WebCam no funciona y no está instalado, ya reestableci la laptop Asus a fabrica y ni asi por favor necesito ayuda urgente. dejo capturas por favor ayuda...
  6. Built-in camera not working - USB2.0 HD UVC webcam

Built-in camera not working - USB2.0 HD UVC webcam: On my laptop an ASUS TUF Gaming A15 which I bought two weeks ago, the built-in webcam occasionally works, but most of the time does not work in any app. In the camera app, it gives the error message 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> and when I look in the Device Manager, it...
  7. Webcam UVC Drivers

Webcam UVC Drivers: Hello, I recently bought an AverMedia Live Streamer Cam 313. When I plug it into my computer's Windows 10 x64 USB port, I get this error "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 A request for the USB device descriptor failed." I...
  8. Reinstall Hd webcam

Reinstall Hd webcam: Hello, So I have an msi gs65 Stealth Thin 8RE laptop and had an issue with my camera. Apparently it was disconnected because of a recent repair. But I thought it might be a problem with the driver. I'm running Windows 10. I didn't find the driver first, I didn't find...
  9. PC Integrated Web Camera USB2.0 HD UVC WebCam not working

PC Integrated Web Camera USB2.0 HD UVC WebCam not working: Has anyone come up with solution as to why PC Integrated Web Camera USB2.0 HD UVC WebCam is not working and comes up with the following message in events log. Device USB\VID_0BDA&PID_5606&MI_00\7&1ff5eae7&0&0000 requires further installation. I have tried update drivers,...
  10. ASUS Webcam USB2.0 HD UVC is dark, unusable

ASUS Webcam USB2.0 HD UVC is dark, unusable: I am using an ASUS GL551JW laptop and ever since I upgraded to windows 10 I have been unable to use my webcam. The camera still works, but is completely black unless I hold a light up to it. The only thing you can see is a silhouette of my face, as if I'm a drug dealer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb2.0 hd uvc webcam asus download WINDOWS 10