Windows 10: USB3 device not migrated

Discus and support USB3 device not migrated in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I keep getting this error. I have uninstalled reinstall drivers tried diffrent usb ports both usb2.0 and usb 3.0 with no luck. Device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RossSlater, Nov 22, 2018.

1. USB3 device not migrated

I keep getting this error. I have uninstalled reinstall drivers tried diffrent usb ports both usb2.0 and usb 3.0 with no luck.

Device USB\VID_0403&PID_601F&MI_00\6&1f7b2494&1&0000 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.

Last Device Instance Id: USB\VID_0403&PID_6001\AL036QCU
    Class Guid: {36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8056-444553540000}
    Location Path:
    Migration Rank: 0xF000FFFF0000F132
    Present: false

:)

RossSlater, Nov 22, 2018
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Device could not be migrated....

Hi Henrik,

For us to isolate the issue and better assist you regarding your concern, we would like to ask some additional information:

• Does it happen every time you use video call on Skype?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried updating any drivers?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by AntonyJose on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Nov 22, 2018
  3. VodaFone2 Win User
    USB3 device disconnecting when transferring files.

Hello!

I've recently built a new PC and everything is working fine, well almost everything. There are 4 USB ports on the case front panel. Two of them are USB2 and the other two are USB3. My problem lies with the
    USB3 ports. Neither of them work when using a USB3 capable stick. File transfers fail within seconds, then you hear the usb stick disconnecting and reconnecting.

I can use a USB2 stick in both of the troublesome ports and files copy perfectly fine (at 20mb/s). The USB3 sticks work perfectly fine on on the USB2 ports and even the USB3 port directly on the motherboard
    (at ~57mb/s). The problem occurs only on the front panel USB3 ports when copying at USB3 speeds (~57mb/s).

So far I have tried:

• Updating BIOS
    • Updating USB drivers
    • Updating Windows 10 to latest version
    • Disabling power saving for USB devices in device manager
    • Remove and reconnect USB3 cable on motherboard
    • Verify if the issue is not the HDD that I am copying from
    The motherboard and case in question are:

• Gigabyte Z370 HD3P
    • NZXT Source 340 Elite
    I am looking for any help or tips regarding this issue as my google skills are failing me.

VodaFone2, Nov 22, 2018
  4. USB3 device not migrated

what mean DEVICE INSTALL REQUESTED and DEVICE NOT MIGRATED

Will a USB 2 fast port play USB2 mass storage device ?

If you 1st tried it in a USB3 port will it have stuffed up the USB mass SD from working?

Get msg device not migrated

Thanks L

Lollapollooza, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

USB3 device not migrated

1. USB3 device not migrated - Similar Threads - USB3 device migrated

2. Device not migrated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device not migrated: Following a Windows 10 upgrade I've lost use of one bluetooth soundbar. Here's what I know:There is not a soundbar problem. The soundbar works with my Mac, and with a USB. My Windows 10 troubleshooter says that for that soundbar, "headphones" are not plugged in.The soundbar...
  3. Device Migration

Device Migration: What would prevent a device from being migrated and is this really a problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-migration/4bde4cbb-cc21-411d-bcf5-3b91e98c7f8b
  4. device not migrated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    device not migrated: upgrading to win 10 from 7 and keyboard on laptop not working device details show device not migrated how can I fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-not-migrated/2dc0e73f-c92f-4a9e-9be8-f4183679d1f9
  5. Device not migrated

Device not migrated: Hello, After a Windows 10 update today the speakers do not work. In the LG Ultrawide events screen there is this... Device SWD\MMDEVAPI\{0.0.0.00000000}.{d82c1427-b7ce-48fb-9340-1a163a6a7810} was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match. Last Device Instance Id:...
  6. Device not migrated

Device not migrated: I'm connecting a USB disk device to my machine. I've tried updating drivers, using a different USB port and not joy. The message in the events log reads as shown below. Device SCSI\Disk&Ven_JMicron&Prod_Generic\000000 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match....
  7. Device Not Migrated

Device Not Migrated: I have a dell Inspiron 3265 which I am using dual monitors. This has been working ever since I hooked them up. My all-in-one has an hdmi port on the back and I am running an hdmi to dvi cable to the acer monitor for this setup. Again, this has been working since I originally...
  8. Device not migrated

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Device not migrated: In device manager, Network Adapters. Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter, it is showing that device not migrated..Tried uninstalling ..[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/device-not-migrated/76728f32-ce35-4123-973e-2bda95e2b01b
  9. Inaccessible usb3 boot device

Inaccessible usb3 boot device: Been working on this for weeks to no avail. I have Win 7 on on ssd and Win 10 on another ssd. I am not dual booting but switch to the drive I need in the bios. Using Casper 8.0, I clone the Win 7 and Win 10 to backup internal ssds. These internal backup drives have no issues...
  10. USB3 device not recognized

USB3 device not recognized: ‎HP elitebook 8540w Windows 10 (64-bit) I almost have a complete system under W10 - no thanks to HP............. When I plug a USB3 flash drive into either USB3 port the message is Windows does not recognize it. If I plug the same drive into another computer USB3...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xF000FFFF0000F132