Windows 10: UsbDeviceSignalHandler open when switching between Windows

Discus and support UsbDeviceSignalHandler open when switching between Windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I noticed that for some time I have that weird invisible window or something named USB device signal handler. I can't find it in processes what starts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lilia Cone, Mar 11, 2021.

1. UsbDeviceSignalHandler open when switching between Windows

I noticed that for some time I have that weird invisible window or something named USB device signal handler. I can't find it in processes what starts to worry me, that I got some **** or some USB problem I'm not aware of. I did notice any change since this thing appears is like for a month or more I usually switch to it using alt+tab and close it using a shortcut alt+F4 as it is invisible. Does not have a window or anything.
    It opens each time I restart at a random time I'm unsure and I do not need to connect anything. At first I thought it is Duashock 4 Driver or something but it appears when the controller was not used at all at this session.

UsbDeviceSignalHandler open when switching between Windows 3462eadb-520e-4da4-82b2-604314fa93b7?upload=true.png

Alt

I do not know what and why it really appears.

:)

Lilia Cone, Mar 11, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 11, 2021
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 11, 2021
  4. csatennis Win User

UsbDeviceSignalHandler open when switching between Windows

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

UsbDeviceSignalHandler open when switching between Windows

1. UsbDeviceSignalHandler open when switching between Windows - Similar Threads - UsbDeviceSignalHandler open switching

2. Windows 11 Switching between open programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Switching between open programs: I have both and new computer and am new to Windows 11.With Windows 10, I used to click the program on the task bar and the computer would show me that program or excel file on my monitor.With Windows 11, sometimes if I hover, then click the thing that shows up the computer...
  3. Windows 11 Switching between open programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Switching between open programs: I have both and new computer and am new to Windows 11.With Windows 10, I used to click the program on the task bar and the computer would show me that program or excel file on my monitor.With Windows 11, sometimes if I hover, then click the thing that shows up the computer...
  4. Switching between applications in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching between applications in windows: Good day to you all. Question about switching applications in windows 10 operating system. There are several ways to switch between open applications. Two ways out of several more: 1. Using the alt/win+tab keyboard shortcuts. 2. Selecting the desired application on the...
  5. Switching between applications in windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switching between applications in windows: Good day to you all. Question about switching applications in windows 10 operating system. There are several ways to switch between open applications. Two ways out of several more: 1. Using the alt/win+tab keyboard shortcuts. 2. Selecting the desired application on the...
  6. Instantly Switch Between Last Opened App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Instantly Switch Between Last Opened App: Hey guys, I hope everyone is keeping well! Does anyone know if there is a way to instantly switch and open the last opened app? any hacks included, regedit ect E.g: there's 12 apps open. Using either a shortcut or touchpad gesture, instantly switch between app A & C, C & A...
  7. my cursor disappears when switching between open apps

my cursor disappears when switching between open apps: When I have multiple pages on the desktop open one disappears when switching between the open apps. How do I fix this in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-disappears-when-switching-between-open/e71af598-723d-4e5d-bdbf-274840731113
  8. Bug when switching between input languages

Bug when switching between input languages: We have a desktop machine with Windows 10 Home 1803. We use English and Bulgarian as input languages. Two types of very annoying problems appear spontaneously almost every day and the only way to fix them is restart: - It becomes impossible to switch between input languages....
  9. Using taskbar icons to switch between open applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Using taskbar icons to switch between open applications: I have been using Windows 10 successfully on my HP laptop since I bought it, and in particular clicking on the taskbar icons to switch between open applications. Sometime yesterday evening, for no apparent reason, this facility has ceased to work. Having found previous...
  10. Switch Between Open Apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Switch Between Open Apps in Windows 10: How to: Switch Between Open Apps in Windows 10 How to Switch Between Open Apps in Windows 10 Windows 10 introduces a new feature called Task view. Task view is a virtual desktop manager that allows you to quickly switch between all of your open apps on multiple...