Windows 10: Usbport.sys Audio blackouts

Discus and support Usbport.sys Audio blackouts in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and I am experiencing random audio blackouts with audio playback. I never had this problem in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Riggah757, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Riggah757 Win User

Usbport.sys Audio blackouts

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and I am experiencing random audio blackouts with audio playback. I never had this problem in Windows 7. All of my drivers and updates are current. I ran a latency report andmy system is having the Highest DPC routine execution time (µs) around 626.519719, it should be below .5ms and shows that the behavior is caused by the USBPORT.SYS - USB 1.1 & 2.0 Port Driver, Microsoft Corporation. Please help, this is getting frustrating, I've been troubleshooting this for over a month now and have not been able to enjoy my Windows 10 update.

:)

Riggah757, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Blue Screen because of cm11264.sys

Hi,

Cm11264.sys
    is a vital SYS file and it's a component of the software C-Media USB Audio Driver (WDM) developed by Windows Software Developer. Without it, it will be very difficult for your Windows system to run. Usually, cm11264.sys blue screen
    errors occur when you install a new hardware or software.

For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having the issue, answer
    the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Where there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you further.

Lizette Ags, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Usbport.sys Audio blackouts

Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Usbport.sys Audio blackouts

1. Usbport.sys Audio blackouts - Similar Threads - Usbport sys Audio

2. Windows blackout?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows blackout?: I have no images, but while i was doing my normal stuff, my screen randomly fully blacked out and then one of my app icons appared in the conor and there was very old windows icons appearing too, then it just went to my background with nothing, after i ctrl alt delled, it...
  3. Windows blackout?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows blackout?: I have no images, but while i was doing my normal stuff, my screen randomly fully blacked out and then one of my app icons appared in the conor and there was very old windows icons appearing too, then it just went to my background with nothing, after i ctrl alt delled, it...
  4. blackout of windows 1048440825.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blackout of windows 1048440825.: restore operation completed successfully https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blackout-of-windows-1048440825/43fde492-5d41-467e-9d9d-08e19c50d3c7
  5. blackout of windows 1048440825.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blackout of windows 1048440825.: restore operation completed successfully https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blackout-of-windows-1048440825/43fde492-5d41-467e-9d9d-08e19c50d3c7
  6. Screen Blackout

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen Blackout: I got a new psu 750W and since then my main monitor (I use two) randomly will go black for like 2 seconds and then come back on. It seems to be at random times so I have no idea
  7. Screen blackout

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen blackout: Why does my screen blackout when I pause a video? How do I fix t? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-blackout/7807522d-f74a-4e9f-8511-a0d2346f02db
  8. screen blackout

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen blackout: screen blackout frequently https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-blackout/7d1d6f19-908c-41bf-bc31-6af21c06c392
  9. Screen Blackout

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen Blackout: I made the mistake of letting someone use my Windows 10 desktop for a few minutes. Afterwards my screen which is always on started to go black after a few non-use minutes. How do I get it back to "normal"? I've been through Settings and cannot find a way to correct this....
  10. Frequent Screen Blackouts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent Screen Blackouts: I am having weird issues with my PC recently. The only thing I installed was Norton AV recently. But, my display keeps going blank and the computer is just not responding, I can say this because I have teamviewver running and when I see the status it shows as offline. But,...