Windows 10: USBPORT.SYS / storport.sys / HDAudBus.sys General BUG URGENT

Discus and support USBPORT.SYS / storport.sys / HDAudBus.sys General BUG URGENT in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello today I come to talk about a possible error or problem that seems to be affecting millions of users in general, but creates errors so different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Francisco Jhonny, May 8, 2021.

1. USBPORT.SYS / storport.sys / HDAudBus.sys General BUG URGENT

Hello today I come to talk about a possible error or problem that seems to be affecting millions of users in general, but creates errors so different that it ends in a reinstallation which does not eliminate the problem, it only prolongs or restarts a counter so that the failure is produce again.I'm talking about a LATENCY problem, generated by the main USBPORT.SYS / storport.sys / HDAudBus.sys ,, ... but others such as NDIS.SYS / dxgkrnl.sys / mutenx.sys / ndis.sys / may also be related. ntoskrnl.exeSymptoms vary, but can include lag or lag when moving the mouse, image freeze or frame drops,

:)

Francisco Jhonny, May 8, 2021
  2. RCoon Win User

sys fan support

You'll need to go into the BIOS and set the Sys Fan speed manually, or adjust the curve set in the BIOS provided the motherboard supports that function.

RCoon, May 8, 2021
  3. lvrs64.sys

Same problem. Sometimes multiple BSOD's per day. I disabled lvrs64.sys by renaming it _lvrs64.sys and replaced it with the generic Windows driver, but now the video works,
    but no audio.

EricGrimm1, May 8, 2021
  4. USBPORT.SYS / storport.sys / HDAudBus.sys General BUG URGENT

sys fan support

Hello everyone,
    I was connect my 200mm, 1100 rpm fan into my power supply with molex cable. I decide to remove molex cable and put into motherboard sys fan and the fan was rotate too slow. Can someone tell me, this sys fan on motherboard did he support that fan, or what`s the requirements on this sys fan ?

Pavel Bacov, May 8, 2021
Thema:

USBPORT.SYS / storport.sys / HDAudBus.sys General BUG URGENT

1. USBPORT.SYS / storport.sys / HDAudBus.sys General BUG URGENT - Similar Threads - USBPORT SYS storport

2. Storport sys problem and bad system problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storport sys problem and bad system problem: Started with a storport.sys problem. Got to ressett pc it worked for 1 week and then bad problem, tried resetting pc, not allowed, tried full reset of pc, not allowed, got into bootrec, did not find or wrong , going in a loop bad system config , automatic repair, How do i...
  3. SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys: why Iam I getting this error????????SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys) when Iam playing euro truck on my computer and how can i fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/systemexceptiondxgmms2sys/5925ee55-ab6e-462e-953c-c17bd12cee33
  4. dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dxgmms2.sys: While gaming I get this crash in blue screen dxgmms2.sys I have an Nvidia gts 450 gpu 4gb ram intel i3 2100 motherboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dxgmms2sys/d4b72fca-ae42-4ea6-9a2e-3b25b396ca62
  5. BSOD:l1c63x64.sys

BSOD:l1c63x64.sys: Since I replaced my HHD,BSOD happened. Please help me. Attachment 69284 43970
  6. BSOD L1C63x64.sys

BSOD L1C63x64.sys: Heya guys, this is my first post here *Smile. I just had like 3 or 4 BSODs in these last two days, never had any. I just updated my Atheros 8151 PCI-e driver from Network adapter->properties->update driver. I'm not sure if it is the cause, so I used the tool and attached...
  7. Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception

Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception: Hello, I have a MSI Ge70 pro apache with an operating system windows 10, after deleting malware with the ZHPcleaner software and restart my computer, I found myself in front of a blue screen which after analysis to restart the computer to have the Same blue screen with as...
  8. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  9. BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys

BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys: I have been encountering this error frequently when running games, mostly World of Tanks and the World of Warships beta test. I ALWAYS get this error whenever I accidentally bump the windows key on my laptop in game. If I am at the port or garage screen with all my ships,...
  10. wdf01000.sys system.service.exception

in Windows 10 Support
    wdf01000.sys system.service.exception: Hello, I have a MSI GE70 pro apache with an operating system windows 10, after removing the malware with ZHPcleaner software and restart my computer I found myself in front of a blue screen that after an analysise and restart The computer to have the blue Same screen with...