Windows 10: usbs no longer work out of the blue - help please

Discus and support usbs no longer work out of the blue - help please in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I need help as usb ports no longer work - all help appreciated thanks LK... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lynda Kenning, Jun 12, 2021.

1. usbs no longer work out of the blue - help please

Hello I need help as usb ports no longer work - all help appreciated thanks LK

:)

Lynda Kenning, Jun 12, 2021
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 12, 2021
  3. elbeasto Win User
    Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Jun 12, 2021
  4. usbs no longer work out of the blue - help please

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

usbs no longer work out of the blue - help please

1. usbs no longer work out of the blue - help please - Similar Threads - usbs longer blue

2. blue screen please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen please help: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  3. Blue Screen please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen please help.: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  4. Blue Screen please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen please help.: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  5. blue screen please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen please help: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  6. Blue screen help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen help please: Blue screen help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-help-please/26cfc611-6116-4935-a468-6d9ff4b09015
  7. USB Ports No Longer Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Ports No Longer Working: I have this laptop: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Gateway-14-1-1080p-PC-Laptop-Intel-Core-i5-16GB-RAM-256GB-SSD-Windows-10-Black-GWTN141-4BK/364041142?comm-msg-vehicle=EMAIL&comm-msg-id=8b024544-7a63-430a-a90f-2e782d565448The laptop has two USB ports. Whenever I try plugging a...
  8. usb dvd-r drive not working, please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb dvd-r drive not working, please help: Hi all, I am hoping that someone will be able to help me with a problem I am having. I bought a usb cd drive from amazon that states it works with windows 10, it is plug and play so there was no software cd provided. My pc recognises the drive and I can play audio cd's...
  9. Blue Screen Please Help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue Screen Please Help: Every time i tried to load up ROBLOX it gives me a blue screen and it says Stop code: IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE What failed: ndis.sys Can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-please-help/ccac96ae-4fb3-4faa-bfe2-1576ad6defb6
  10. blue screen please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen please help: DESKTOP-GV6G7KL-Thu_12_07_2017_205114_34.zipDESKTOP-GV6G7KL-Thu_12_07_2017_205114_34.zip 99843