Windows 10: USBxHCI Compliant Host Controller code 10

Discus and support USBxHCI Compliant Host Controller code 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello i recently got this gaming pc , and ever since i got it none of my USB ports work . When i go to device manager and i expand universal serial bus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jessibustos, Oct 5, 2020.

1. USBxHCI Compliant Host Controller code 10

Hello i recently got this gaming pc , and ever since i got it none of my USB ports work . When i go to device manager and i expand universal serial bus controllers usbxhci compliant host controller shows up with a yellow triangle with a exclamation mark.
    i have tried to update it that doesnt work

i have tried to reinstall and that does not work

i have tried to see if it detects it in troubleshoot and that does not work

i have tried everything !
    Please someone help i am fustrated and i cannot use my mouse or keybaord

The only usb port that works is 1 that is in the back that is labled “Usb 3.1 gen 2”

but my other 8 usb ports do not work

someone please please help !!!!!

:)

jessibustos, Oct 5, 2020
  2. ADSA42 Win User

"USB x HCI Compliant Host Controller" not working

No other devices are listed under Universal Serial Bus controllers. Only USB x HCI Compliant Host Controller is listed with a yellow exclamation mark

Under Device Status General it says:

This device cannot start. (Code 10)

{Operation Failed}

The requested operation was unsuccessful.

ADSA42, Oct 5, 2020
  3. Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller – 1C2D and 1C26 and USBxHCI compliant Host Controller. Problems

FIXED:

After a lot of reading on the internet and suspecting there was not too much wrong with the Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller – 1C2D and 1C26 as there was relatively little internet traffic vs its wide deployment I
    found the answer.

There were a few references to Low filters in the register ( 36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8056-444553540000) relating to this Host Bus Controller suggesting that deletion of the low filter value. In my case it was "aichrg" which related to ASUS USB charger
    app. After removal and reboot the Host Controller USBxHCI compliant Host Controller are both up and running perfectly.

Just a big pity I spent 6 days looking for a "new" driver (that does not exist) as recommended by the fail quote in Device Manager ..... slow leaning curve or lack of experience I guess !

Mark Ellis, Oct 5, 2020
  4. USBxHCI Compliant Host Controller code 10

usb xhci compliant host controller (code 10)

Darn! I was hoping you had a class filter (they can cause a code 10 error). But appears you don't (and code 10 can be caused by other things too, of course)

As for you m/b, i think you inverted a couple characters. You a GA-Z77-D3H? (not a DH3). Best suggestion is checking the rev level of your board, reinstalling the Intel chipset from Gigabyte and/or trying the Intel Driver Update tool. Though many USB 3.0 controllers simply use the USB 3.0 Microsoft driver that comes with Windows 10.

Wish i had better news. Let us know if you get it sorted out. Sometimes, at least the lesson learned is to reinstall and periodically create disk image backups to fall back on when needed. G;luck

ComputerGeek, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

USBxHCI Compliant Host Controller code 10

1. USBxHCI Compliant Host Controller code 10 - Similar Threads - USBxHCI Compliant Host

2. USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Error Code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Error Code 10: Last night I install an update from windows 10 update manager which is recommended by windows 10. After the installation my USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller is not working, showing USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Error Code 10.I have 3 USB ports, none of them are...
  3. Windows 10 - USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Code 10

Windows 10 - USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Code 10: Today my USB 3.0 root hub is giving me a code 10. I have 2 other USB Root Hubs that are working properly.I have tried uninstalling the device and restarting my PC; to no resolution.I successfully installed feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1; still have a code 10.I...
  4. usb xhci compliant host controller (code 10)

usb xhci compliant host controller (code 10): Hello, I've had this issue before but don't know how I solved it. It was in 2018 I created a thread about it on here. I'm going to install two windows updates that have come up with hopes of it fixing the issues: 2021-01 Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based...
  5. USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Code 10 after recent update

USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Code 10 after recent update: I've spent all day searching for a fix to my issue but nothing has worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-xhci-compliant-host-controller-code-10-after/5a33bfcf-7f75-40cb-b20d-94c6743bf598
  6. USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Error Code 10

USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Error Code 10: Hello, I am having a problem with my USB ports. Simply, they doesn't work any more because Windows can't start the device. When I open the device manager I get this message: This device cannot start. (Code 10) {Operation Failed} The requested operation was...
  7. Universal Serial Bus controllers, the USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller shows a Code 10.

Universal Serial Bus controllers, the USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller shows a Code 10.: None of the USB ports are working in my Asus laptop. When i was trying to update the drivers, i get this code 10 error saying the device cannot start. How do i resolve this?...
  8. usb xhci compliant host controller (code 10)

usb xhci compliant host controller (code 10): Hi all, I noticed today that my USB3 do not work any more, and after checking device manager, can see a code 10 error for usb xhci compliant host controller I have tried un-installing and reinstalling this, but still the error. Trying to update the driver just tells...
  9. USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller - This device cannot start. Code 10

USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller - This device cannot start. Code 10: Hello, i'm new here and also kinda newbie when it comes to computers and fixing the issues associated with them, I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for me to be, but I'm here in hopes of finding the solution for my problem. So what happened? When i go to Device...
  10. renesas 3.0 host controller / hci compliant host controller needed .

renesas 3.0 host controller / hci compliant host controller needed .: Hello : Since I updated to win 10 . in device manager I'm having a problem with my usb host controllers , looks like I need a update for win 10 . [img] 31024