Windows 10: USBXHCI.SYS failed BSOD

Discus and support USBXHCI.SYS failed BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am getting this crash report almost every day now... Stop code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED What failed: USBXHCI.SYS Previously I thought it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gb325, Jun 30, 2020.

1. gb325 Win User

USBXHCI.SYS failed BSOD

I am getting this crash report almost every day now...
    Stop code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    What failed: USBXHCI.SYS

Previously I thought it was an error while using the USB 3.0 ports on the top of my tower/CPU. However, this latest time it crashed the only USB activity is my logi keyboard and mouse (G Hub running and fully updated) using the USB 2.0 ports on the backside, which has never given me issues previously.

Running Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 (I may have previously posted incorrectly that I was running version 2004).

Any specific analysis and guidance regarding the attached dump files would be very much appreciated. DESKTOP-9RB5RC0-(2020-06-30_17-41-05).zip

:)

gb325, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Jun 30, 2020
  3. johnlepdx Win User
    johnlepdx, Jun 30, 2020
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

USBXHCI.SYS failed BSOD

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

USBXHCI.SYS failed BSOD

1. USBXHCI.SYS failed BSOD - Similar Threads - USBXHCI SYS failed

2. BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys: Hi, I have just had a couple of my users which a BSOD with the error: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sysI have the Memory.dmp file, can anyone open it and see what may have caused the issue?...
  3. BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys: Hi, I have just had a couple of my users which a BSOD with the error: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sysI have the Memory.dmp file, can anyone open it and see what may have caused the issue?...
  4. BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. how do i fix notskrnl.exe failed bsod and rt640x64.sys failed bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix notskrnl.exe failed bsod and rt640x64.sys failed bsod: i recently took my computer to micro center because i was having issues with all my games crashing and they said i havd faulty ram and a faulty motherboard. i then bought new ram and a new motherboard and installed it into my computer. i boot my computer up and try to play...
  6. how do i fix notskrnl.exe failed bsod and rt640x64.sys failed bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i fix notskrnl.exe failed bsod and rt640x64.sys failed bsod: i recently took my computer to micro center because i was having issues with all my games crashing and they said i havd faulty ram and a faulty motherboard. i then bought new ram and a new motherboard and installed it into my computer. i boot my computer up and try to play...
  7. Netwtw10.sys failed

Netwtw10.sys failed: Since several days I have a problem with my laptop. It is restarting everytime I used it with BSoD saying "stop code:DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" and Netwtw10.sys failed.I have this issue since I tried to install app that could not run on my device. How could I fix that...
  8. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION What failed: iocbios2.sys

BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION What failed: iocbios2.sys: I followed the instructions in the two links below and came up with some minidump files. BSOD happens about every 48-72 hours....
  9. BSOD Netwtw06.sys failed page fault in nonpaged area

BSOD Netwtw06.sys failed page fault in nonpaged area: Hello! I needed some help as I don't know what to do anymore with this constant crash, sometimes it occurs every 15min and others it won't crash for days. I've been skimming threads and other fixes for weeks and have yet to find a permanent solution. Methods I attempted to...
  10. Bsod: Irql driver not less_or_equal to (usbxhci)

Bsod: Irql driver not less_or_equal to (usbxhci): Got my new laptop a couple of weeks ago ad it came with a carcked downloader on it. I uninstalled since it was in thai and since i updated it it liked to tell me it was cracked every minute. My laptop said restart to finish everything off so did and thats when it started...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usbxhci.sys failed