Windows 10: USD thumbdrive

Discus and support USD thumbdrive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I show a connected USB drive on the desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PennyM1946, Nov 3, 2020.

1. USD thumbdrive

How do I show a connected USB drive on the desktop

:)

PennyM1946, Nov 3, 2020

2. A Partitioned Thumbdrive (HELP!)

I somehow found that my thumbdrive was partitioned... How do I fix this problem? I would like it to be all in one partition.

EDIT: Pic...

See the top part of the list, that is a HUGE part of the TD i cannot use. I want to. The 50 mb one at teh bottom is what i can use, (named GEM).

USD thumbdrive wahts.jpg

See the top part of the list, that is a HUGE part of the TD i cannot use. I want to. The 50 mb one at teh bottom is what i can use, (named GEM).

PVTCaboose1337, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Windows Updates and Thumbdrive recognition

I recently installed some updates on my Lenovo T440p and now my laptop isn't recognising the thumbdrive that I regularly use. I only get a message saying format the external drive. Any suggestions, I don't want to lose everything on the thumbdrive by reformatting
    it.

PatrickFuller1, Nov 3, 2020
  4. USD thumbdrive

Don't Know Which Video Card to Buy in USD~$300 Range

Options:
    • Buy a used XFX Radeon HD 5850 HD-585A-ZNFC for USD $~275+ including shipping (comes with lifetime warranty)
    • Buy a used XFX Radeon HD 5870 HD-587A-ZND9 for USD $~347+ including shipping (comes with lifetime warranty)
    • Buy a the same item above ^ for USD ~$320+ including shipping (not sure if it has lifetime warranty)
    • Make a Want-To-Buy a reference HD5850/HD5870 Thread tomorrow in the BST section of TechPowerUp.
    • Buy a non-reference XFX Radeon HD 5850 (I would choose the HD-585X-ZAFC model over the HD-585A-ZNFC/ZNFV models if necessary) for ~$300 or so with double lifetime warranty
    • <Insert custom suggestion>

MelodiousUltra, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

USD thumbdrive

1. USD thumbdrive - Similar Threads - USD thumbdrive

2. I received a message saying that i won $900,000,00 usd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I received a message saying that i won $900,000,00 usd: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-received-a-message-saying-that-i-won-90000000/1fdfaf77-a187-4342-90e5-b2354128961d
  3. I received a message saying that i won $900,000,00 usd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I received a message saying that i won $900,000,00 usd: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-received-a-message-saying-that-i-won-90000000/1fdfaf77-a187-4342-90e5-b2354128961d
  4. Why is the USD Rate incorrect in Windows Calculator for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the USD Rate incorrect in Windows Calculator for Windows 10?: It seems like the USD Rate in the Windows Calculator for Window 10 is INCORRECT. It says 1 USD = 0.2939 CAD. This is not correct... It should be 1 USD = 0.73... CAD instead as per the current rate of exchange.At first I thought it had to be a mistake with the CAD...
  5. Why is the USD Rate incorrect in Windows Calculator for Windows 10?

Why is the USD Rate incorrect in Windows Calculator for Windows 10?: It seems like the USD Rate in the Windows Calculator for Window 10 is INCORRECT. It says 1 USD = 0.2939 CAD. This is not correct... It should be 1 USD = 0.73... CAD instead as per the current rate of exchange.At first I thought it had to be a mistake with the CAD...
  6. Microsoft Calculator USD currency exchange rate is incorrect

Microsoft Calculator USD currency exchange rate is incorrect: At 10:45CST, the USD currency exchange rate changed to 4.5 times less than it's supposed to be.Just a few months ago, USD totally disappeared from the calculator app.Has anyone else noticed this issue?...
  7. Microsoft Calculator USD currency exchange rate is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Calculator USD currency exchange rate is incorrect: At 10:45CST, the USD currency exchange rate changed to 4.5 times less than it's supposed to be.Just a few months ago, USD totally disappeared from the calculator app.Has anyone else noticed this issue?...
  8. For a longer period I have been paying about 10 USD pro month for a product called...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    For a longer period I have been paying about 10 USD pro month for a product called...: For a longer period I have been paying about 10 USD pro month for a product called "Driversupport" which I cannot locate on my PC. How do I unsubscibe?*** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  9. For a longer period I have been paying about 10 USD pro month for a product called...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For a longer period I have been paying about 10 USD pro month for a product called...: For a longer period I have been paying about 10 USD pro month for a product called "Driversupport" which I cannot locate on my PC. How do I unsubscibe?*** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  10. For a longer period I have been paying about 10 USD pro month for a product called...