Windows 10: Use a diffrent Scanner

Discus and support Use a diffrent Scanner in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am asking you to use a different malicious code detection program because the one from Microsoft is not very good.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by The Human12, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Use a diffrent Scanner

I am asking you to use a different malicious code detection program because the one from Microsoft is not very good.

:)

The Human12, Apr 30, 2019

2. Microtek scanner on Win 10 Pro

Hi Jean,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Is the scanner detected under Devices?
    • Were you able to see the scanner on the Device Manager?
    • Have you installed the latest driver for the scanner?

We suggest you to run the troubleshooter for hardware and devices. To do this, follow the steps:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting and hit enter.
    • Choose Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Hardware and Devices and run the troubleshooter.

If issue persists, we suggest you contact the manufacturer to get better assistance.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Monica Cam, Apr 30, 2019
  3. bobkn Win User
    bobkn, Apr 30, 2019
  4. Use a diffrent Scanner

Scanner

Hi JSmith,

Your scanner should be installed first in order for your computer to recognize it. Since you're using a printer/scanner in one, you need to add or install the device as a printer and as a scanner. Make sure that the printer is properly connected to your
    computer and is turned on when you try to install it. Follow these steps:

• Click Start > Settings > Devices.
    • Under Add printers & scanners, click the + sign and select
      Add device.

Once added, try checking if you're able to scan. If your computer still doesn't detect the scanner, then we suggest that you get in touch with HP Support for further assistance.

Feel free to let us know if you need more information.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

Use a diffrent Scanner

1. Use a diffrent Scanner - Similar Threads - diffrent Scanner

2. Scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scanner: Where do I go to see my scanned documents? I cant seem to find them on my computer. Marilyn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner/35c80f0e-6231-485f-9f5e-555c58f9a173
  3. Diffrent colors in comand prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    Diffrent colors in comand prompt: I have make a menu in comand prompt, is there a way to make each line in the menu a diffrent color. line 1 red line 3 blue eg. 133660
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 key was redeemed on a diffrent account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 key was redeemed on a diffrent account: Hello, I had a minecraft key I had from my mojang account that was redeemed on a separate Microsoft account a year ago, And I have no idea what the login information was and I don't have it hooked up to my main either. Please help thanks...
  5. Send window to diffrent workspace through title bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Send window to diffrent workspace through title bar: I would like to know if there is any way of getting a 'send to workspace #' in the Context menu when right clicking on a windows title? I switch between Linux and Windows very oftern and find myself using Linux way more but when coming back to Windows it takes me a bit of...
  6. my computer sometimes get blue screen of dead...codes of errors are diffrente (kernel...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my computer sometimes get blue screen of dead...codes of errors are diffrente (kernel...: I tried everything...all my drivers are up to date and i have latest windows 10 version installed...also i check my ssd, ram memory and hdd to see if there are some errors but system tells me that everything is okej Error happend randomly, sometimes while browsing net,...
  7. windows 10 update locking me out of my computer twice with 2 diffrent harddrives

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update locking me out of my computer twice with 2 diffrent harddrives: this is the 2nd hard drive that has messed up. im very upset. i want it fixed. NOW!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-10-update-locking-me-out-of-my-computer/f8c50f15-ba12-480d-ae88-5d9ff9bb0c7e
  8. Two diffrent BSODs after Windows 10 update + battery issues

Two diffrent BSODs after Windows 10 update + battery issues: After I upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1 about a week ago I got two BSODs. The first one happened randomly. I downloaded BlueScreenView to see what the problem was. It highlighted two drivers HDAudBus.sys and ntoskrnl.exe. I thought that this was maybe just a random crash so I...
  9. Several Diffrent Types of BSOD when gaming

Several Diffrent Types of BSOD when gaming: Hi there! I've been getting BSOD's whenever I begin to start gaming on my computer. I've done some memtest with no errors and I've also installed the latest WHQL driver on my gpu my specs are FX-9590 990FXA GD80 V2 Running BIOS version 13.5 nVidia GTX 980 (the ones sold...
  10. I get diffrent Tunein-app on diffrent PC:s

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I get diffrent Tunein-app on diffrent PC:s: Hello I have 2 Windows 10 PC:s, on one of the I get the newest version of the Tunein Radio-app, and on the other one, I get a old version. How come? I install both of the via marketplace 36922