Windows 10: Use a diffrent Scanner

Discus and support Use a diffrent Scanner in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am asking you to use a different malicious code detection program because the one from Microsoft is not very good.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by The Human12, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Use a diffrent Scanner

I am asking you to use a different malicious code detection program because the one from Microsoft is not very good.

:)

The Human12, Apr 30, 2019

2. Microtek scanner on Win 10 Pro

Hi Jean,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Is the scanner detected under Devices?
    • Were you able to see the scanner on the Device Manager?
    • Have you installed the latest driver for the scanner?

We suggest you to run the troubleshooter for hardware and devices. To do this, follow the steps:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting and hit enter.
    • Choose Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Hardware and Devices and run the troubleshooter.

If issue persists, we suggest you contact the manufacturer to get better assistance.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Monica Cam, Apr 30, 2019
  3. bobkn Win User
    bobkn, Apr 30, 2019
  4. Use a diffrent Scanner

Scanner

Hi JSmith,

Your scanner should be installed first in order for your computer to recognize it. Since you're using a printer/scanner in one, you need to add or install the device as a printer and as a scanner. Make sure that the printer is properly connected to your
    computer and is turned on when you try to install it. Follow these steps:

• Click Start > Settings > Devices.
    • Under Add printers & scanners, click the + sign and select
      Add device.

Once added, try checking if you're able to scan. If your computer still doesn't detect the scanner, then we suggest that you get in touch with HP Support for further assistance.

Feel free to let us know if you need more information.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

Use a diffrent Scanner

1. Use a diffrent Scanner - Similar Threads - diffrent Scanner

2. I keep getting Blue Screens all the time with diffrent errors, even after reinstalling windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting Blue Screens all the time with diffrent errors, even after reinstalling windows.: Basically the question. I was getting constant BSODs in win 10 in my laptop and decided to format the ssd and make a clean windows 11 install for the same thing to keep happening. Usually after turning on but also random BSODs with diffrent errors each timeId like to know...
  3. I keep getting Blue Screens all the time with diffrent errors, even after reinstalling windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting Blue Screens all the time with diffrent errors, even after reinstalling windows.: Basically the question. I was getting constant BSODs in win 10 in my laptop and decided to format the ssd and make a clean windows 11 install for the same thing to keep happening. Usually after turning on but also random BSODs with diffrent errors each timeId like to know...
  4. 22631.3007o lot of diffrent BSOD's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    22631.3007o lot of diffrent BSOD's: I have randoms BSOD when i'm gaming. I'm not able to tell what is the problem. Can anyone help me?AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor 3.70 GHzRam 64,0 GBWindows 11 Pro23H222631.3007Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22681.1000.0Dumpfile...
  5. 22631.3007o lot of diffrent BSOD's

22631.3007o lot of diffrent BSOD's: I have randoms BSOD when i'm gaming. I'm not able to tell what is the problem. Can anyone help me?AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor 3.70 GHzRam 64,0 GBWindows 11 Pro23H222631.3007Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22681.1000.0Dumpfile...
  6. Multiple blue screens with diffrent error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple blue screens with diffrent error codes: As mentioned, I'm recicing multiple blue screens on almost a daily basis. I've used Glary Utilities to update my drivers where applicable but the blue screen issue remains. The blue screen occurs randomly, when I'm playings or when I've got no applications open. My dump files...
  7. Multiple blue screens with diffrent error codes

Multiple blue screens with diffrent error codes: As mentioned, I'm recicing multiple blue screens on almost a daily basis. I've used Glary Utilities to update my drivers where applicable but the blue screen issue remains. The blue screen occurs randomly, when I'm playings or when I've got no applications open. My dump files...
  8. Multiple blue screens with diffrent error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I messed up my outlook log in it should be a diffrent out look email how do I fix that

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I messed up my outlook log in it should be a diffrent out look email how do I fix that: I messed up my outlook log in it should be a diffrent out look email how do I fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-messed-up-my-outlook-log-in-it-should-be-a/b13ba350-e343-4db7-a502-116067203e54
  10. I messed up my outlook log in it should be a diffrent out look email how do I fix that

I messed up my outlook log in it should be a diffrent out look email how do I fix that: I messed up my outlook log in it should be a diffrent out look email how do I fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-messed-up-my-outlook-log-in-it-should-be-a/b13ba350-e343-4db7-a502-116067203e54