Windows 10: use all ram

Discus and support use all ram in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; currently, my laptop has already install with 12 GB ram, but when I few task manager, I see it is only use certain amount of ram and leaving the rest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AliGhoneim, Nov 24, 2022.

1. use all ram

currently, my laptop has already install with 12 GB ram, but when I few task manager, I see it is only use certain amount of ram and leaving the rest as stand by. I know my laptop do so not all ram work in the same time so it save more energy, but when it heavy stuff like gaming, it is slow even though my laptop exeat the requirement for this game/app and I do not care about power saving that much, what are the setting to enable all ram and the same time?

:)

AliGhoneim, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 24, 2022
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin use all ram :D

DrunkenMafia, Nov 24, 2022
  4. BullGod Win User

use all ram

List of Micron D9 RAM: Request sticky.

Maybe now you see those Rams I suggested to buy for your rig. They are at the top of the list there...

BullGod, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

use all ram

1. use all ram - Similar Threads - ram

2. Windows CMD/Powershell Appears And Eat So Much Ram, and so laggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows CMD/Powershell Appears And Eat So Much Ram, and so laggy: idk what happen, but this happen again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cmdpowershell-appears-and-eat-so-much-ram/ba064465-1caf-4f99-81f8-fbc4263fcddd
  3. Windows CMD/Powershell Appears And Eat So Much Ram, and so laggy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows CMD/Powershell Appears And Eat So Much Ram, and so laggy: idk what happen, but this happen again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cmdpowershell-appears-and-eat-so-much-ram/ba064465-1caf-4f99-81f8-fbc4263fcddd
  4. Windows CMD/Powershell Appears And Eat So Much Ram, and so laggy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Is this RAM usage normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this RAM usage normal?: I have no tabs open in chrome and steam is on the homepage. Is this normal? If not, how can I fix it?Sometimes chrome goes up to multiple GB of Ram and steam goes up to 500MB...
  6. Is this RAM usage normal?

Is this RAM usage normal?: I have no tabs open in chrome and steam is on the homepage. Is this normal? If not, how can I fix it?Sometimes chrome goes up to multiple GB of Ram and steam goes up to 500MB...
  7. My pc is reserving half my ram and i'm at the point of wanting to throw my pc at the wall,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is reserving half my ram and i'm at the point of wanting to throw my pc at the wall,...: My pc is reserving half my ram and I've looked up and tried all these "solutions" and none of them have worked. I have tried changing "virtual memory" to "no paging file", gone into msconfig and made sure the "maximum memory" box was unchecked, gone in regedit and changed...
  8. My pc is reserving half my ram and i'm at the point of wanting to throw my pc at the wall,...

My pc is reserving half my ram and i'm at the point of wanting to throw my pc at the wall,...: My pc is reserving half my ram and I've looked up and tried all these "solutions" and none of them have worked. I have tried changing "virtual memory" to "no paging file", gone into msconfig and made sure the "maximum memory" box was unchecked, gone in regedit and changed...
  9. My pc is reserving half my ram and i'm at the point of wanting to throw my pc at the wall,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Why is teams and windows creating resource locks for Zoom. A 24GB RAM machine with 1TB is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is teams and windows creating resource locks for Zoom. A 24GB RAM machine with 1TB is...: Windows shows low resouce on start of zoom sharing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-teams-and-windows-creating-resource-locks/146595bf-f546-4b0d-b626-d64418f4c67a