Windows 10: Use chromebook’s camera as camera for windows 10?

Discus and support Use chromebook’s camera as camera for windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello! I was wondering if it’s possible to use my chromebooks camera as a webcam for my windows PC. If not that’s quite alright but it would be very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SARGISMANTHE2ND, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Use chromebook’s camera as camera for windows 10?

Hello! I was wondering if it’s possible to use my chromebooks camera as a webcam for my windows PC. If not that’s quite alright but it would be very nice if it could. Thank you in advance to any responses!

submitted by /u/SARGISMANTHE2ND
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SARGISMANTHE2ND, Mar 19, 2020
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

NEXTBOOK windows tablet camera

Follow steps in the article linked to in Post #9 step 1.

To apply the registry files just double click on each one.

This is my camera app, the switch cameras button is there in the middle, and both cameras work:

Use chromebook’s camera as camera for windows 10? [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Rocky Win User
    Win10 camera

If you open the start menu and type in CAMERA and then the app comes back with the message "We can't find your camera" then you might need to check the driver that serves your camera device. Is your camera listed in the >settings > devices area?

Rocky, Mar 19, 2020
  4. CountMike Win User

Use chromebook’s camera as camera for windows 10?

Security Camera?

As long as camera has drivers ad is working, programs like that will work too. USB webcams are fine for inside, not so good outside though. For outside I'm using a security camera (waterproof) with infra red light for recording in the dark. As it is analog, I have to use an USB digitizer to see it on the computer.
    There are also cameras with fisheye lense that can see 360 degrees and also with WiFi or network cable and can record on an SD card.
    H4 Fisheye Cameras | Avigilon I had one but it died on me.

CountMike, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Use chromebook’s camera as camera for windows 10?

1. Use chromebook’s camera as camera for windows 10? - Similar Threads - chromebook’s camera camera

2. Camera locked on Windows 11 Camera app and other apps that use the camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera locked on Windows 11 Camera app and other apps that use the camera: Hi everyone:I was about to start a meeting and my camera the one that's part of my laptop wouldn't work in the meeting platform, but then I realized not even the Windows camera app was working, showing me the attached image. I tried rolling back the driver, uninstalling...
  3. Camera locked on Windows 11 Camera app and other apps that use the camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera locked on Windows 11 Camera app and other apps that use the camera: Hi everyone:I was about to start a meeting and my camera the one that's part of my laptop wouldn't work in the meeting platform, but then I realized not even the Windows camera app was working, showing me the attached image. I tried rolling back the driver, uninstalling...
  4. Is there a way to use a WiFi camera with the Camera app.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there a way to use a WiFi camera with the Camera app.: We have some feeders for the local humming birds that we like to take videos of. We can use a wired camera but it is attached to only one computer. We would like to have a WiFi connection to Camera so we do not have a wire. . Or is there another app to solve this....
  5. Issues with using Camera on Windows 10 and getting black view while using the Camera.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues with using Camera on Windows 10 and getting black view while using the Camera.: Every time I open my camera the display is black. there is no picture. my laptop is Hp cs2082tx OS Windows 10 version 2004. It was working fine till the day before , suddenly when I opened today , it is totally blacked out. the LED indicator near me camera is working when I...
  6. Issues with using Camera on Windows 10 and getting black view while using the Camera.

Issues with using Camera on Windows 10 and getting black view while using the Camera.: facing this issue since my laptop was upgraded to windows 10. Contacted support many times but still it is not fixed. - Is Microsoft so incapable that they cannot fix this issue created by them only ?...
  7. Using camera with Windows Sandbox

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Using camera with Windows Sandbox: Hi, I'm trying to use my camera with Windows Sandbox but it isn't working. How can I fix the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-camera-with-windows-sandbox/47c1765b-85ce-47fc-957c-b82d1ef5d13b
  8. Windows 10 using Integrated Camera

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 using Integrated Camera: Trying to use Zoom on my Lenovo Laptop with Windows 10. Cannot change privacy settings which I think is the problem. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-using-integrated-camera/d55837ba-2155-458a-bdd6-cc3b87f51bc2
  9. Using a USB Camera with Camera app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using a USB Camera with Camera app in Windows 10: I have a USB camera that is working in Skype and Zoom, but when I open the Camera App, I do not see a way to switch to that camera. I have checked in settings. Any advice would be appreciated. 140620
  10. Windows 10 Camera - <no cameras attached>; Camera not found

Windows 10 Camera - <no cameras attached>; Camera not found: Well...I have no idea what happened here but I have no camera, no access, no nothing! I have tried every link from Windows, Microsoft and HP and downloaded and shut down, restarted etc. I have tried everything I can and given access to everything I can. Still nothing. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. use chrome book as webcam win 10