Windows 10: Use command to log in to another account,

Discus and support Use command to log in to another account, in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I looked for a long time and did not find how to use command to activate another account. Does anyone know? That's probably what I need. Original... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by he852100, Oct 21, 2018.

1. he852100 Win User

Use command to log in to another account,

I looked for a long time and did not find how to use command to activate another account. Does anyone know?
    That's probably what I need.
    Original

Use command to log in to another account, [​IMG]

Toggle and activate another account

Use command to log in to another account, [​IMG]

:)

he852100, Oct 21, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Use command to log in to another account, :)

4. Use command to log in to another account,

Can't Log into New Account | Windows 10

Hi Sami,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

This behavior occurs because the account that you use to log on to the computer is a member of one or more of the following groups:

I suggest you to follow these steps and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Step 1: Activate Inbuilt Administrator Account.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Command Prompt and enter following command.

net user Administrator /active:yes
    Step 2: Now reboot your system and login to inbuilt admin account and try to add a family account.Once you add the account deactivate inbuilt admin account enter following command in elevated command prompt.

net user Administrator /active:no

Method 2:To fix the user account profile,
    Run the Microsoft Account Troubleshooter

http://download.microsoft.com/downl...B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/microsoftaccounts.diagcab

Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

Use command to log in to another account,

1. Use command to log in to another account, - Similar Threads - command log another

2. Log in issue with another business account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in issue with another business account: I have another email set up for my other job through my other job it’s a business account, and all the emails say they do not exist and when we try to go through the can’t log in it says our phone numbers are not recognized either. The owners email doesn’t work. And either do...
  3. Log in issue with another business account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Log in issue with another business account: I have another email set up for my other job through my other job it’s a business account, and all the emails say they do not exist and when we try to go through the can’t log in it says our phone numbers are not recognized either. The owners email doesn’t work. And either do...
  4. Log in issue with another business account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Cannot log in with another user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot log in with another user account: I am having the same issue as here. I have reset a laptop with Windows Home 10 v1909 and cannot get it to log in with another user account. I am able to add a Work Microsoft account but I am unable to log in with it. I have to log in with my hotmail account. I have tried the...
  6. Another users is using this account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Another users is using this account: Ok so I have a local account thier a couple of users on my pc that I only use. My gaming account and my main account but I had an issue with the users folders because it wasn't the name of my microsoft email address that I use for normal non gaming things. So I go to...
  7. Another user uses this Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Another user uses this Microsoft Account: I tried to use my Microsoft Account on my laptop but received a message that error msg. What is going on? I am the only user of this computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/another-user-uses-this-microsoft-account/f9b2db60-751b-4661-8e5e-61e9d9c0a9dd
  8. Logged into Another Guys Account, Can't Make Another.

Logged into Another Guys Account, Can't Make Another.: Recently, I had to reinstall Windows 10 on my computer. I pulled my windows 10 usb out, and reinstalled it. When it finished, I was logged into a guy's account (I'll call him Pablo, for his privacy). I would make another account, but Pablo isn't an administrator, and the only...
  9. my account is showing logged on to by another computer

my account is showing logged on to by another computer: my account is showing logged onto another computer far from here but in my state, Montana. People have received messages on Fb from me I did not send. I have an IP address and general location of this "OTHER " logged on . Explorer will not let me reset until mid...
  10. Use command to log in to another account,

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Use command to log in to another account,: I looked for a long time and did not find how to use command to activate another account. Does anyone know? That's probably what I need. Original [img] Toggle and activate another account [img] 120163