Windows 10: Use Copilot to get answers from particular websites

Discus and support Use Copilot to get answers from particular websites in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]Want to get answers from website data using Copilot? You can use a website as a source in Copilot to summarize answers using Microsoft Edge.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 21, 2024.

1. WinClub New Member

Use Copilot to get answers from particular websites

Use Copilot to get answers from particular websites [​IMG]
    Want to get answers from website data using Copilot? You can use a website as a source in Copilot to summarize answers using Microsoft Edge. Copilot in Microsoft Edge now allows you to choose a specific website as a source to get answers or to summarize or paraphrase long articles. This is handy when you […]

This article Use Copilot to get answers from particular websites first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 21, 2024
  2. Try3 Win User

None of the methods to disable Copilot work, can't even hide it

I suggest you post your question in the tutorial thread to find out if Brink or the other tutorial participants can help you Enable or Disable Copilot - TenForumsTutorials Best of luck, Denis

3. Brink Win User
    Copilot added to DevTools in Microsoft Edge

Read more:

Brink, Apr 21, 2024
  4. Use Copilot to get answers from particular websites

Error- HTTP/1.1 200 OK on Edge and other browers goes blank when try to open particular websites

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Since from when are you facing this issue?
    • What happens when you try to access the same websites in other PC?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it help you.

• Open the Microsoft Edge browser. Open a website.
    • Click on '. . .' select Open with Internet Explorer
      and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue doesn't resolve, try the below steps.

• Press Start, type Internet Explorer and
      select it.
    • Press Ctrl + Shift + P, it opens Internet Explorer as
      InPrivate mode
      . Try to access the website and check if the issue still persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

Use Copilot to get answers from particular websites

1. Use Copilot to get answers from particular websites - Similar Threads - Copilot answers particular

2. Windows 11 Copilot blocks websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Copilot blocks websites: Every time I use this new feature, I can't go to websites for a few minutes.So far, it is twitter, youtube, and google.Has anyone else experienced this trend?...
  3. Windows 11 Copilot blocks websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Copilot blocks websites: Every time I use this new feature, I can't go to websites for a few minutes.So far, it is twitter, youtube, and google.Has anyone else experienced this trend?...
  4. Particular website is not working from a PC In a DC network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Particular website is not working from a PC In a DC network: Hi,I have an issue, the particular website is not working in our DC network so added AAA records in the DNS server. Now on one pc it is not working & redirecting to another local IP.I had done a Network reset, and flushed DNS, browser cache clear & hosts updated. Still the...
  5. Particular website is not working from a PC In a DC network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Particular website is not working from a PC In a DC network: Hi,I have an issue, the particular website is not working in our DC network so added AAA records in the DNS server. Now on one pc it is not working & redirecting to another local IP.I had done a Network reset, and flushed DNS, browser cache clear & hosts updated. Still the...
  6. Particular website is not working from a PC In a DC network

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Cant access to a particular website and webmail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant access to a particular website and webmail: Would you advise why I cant access to a particular website and to the webmail of same server? others can access but I cant either from laptop or from my mobile. I am using mobile data and use hotspot to connect my laptop. from both in laptop and mobile, I cant access to my...
  8. Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC: I have the problem where I cannot access one particular website on only one of my pc, the site is christies.com I can access it on my phone and on my laptop, but on my pc i cannot access even with different browsers I keep getting connection was reset and secure connect...
  9. Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC: I have the problem where I cannot access one particular website on only one of my pc, the site is christies.com I can access it on my phone and on my laptop, but on my pc i cannot access even with different browsers I keep getting connection was reset and secure connect...
  10. Unable to access a particular website

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to access a particular website: Hi to all I am having an issue and need some help please. Earlier today I was given admin access to a website to assist with some forums there. I was told to enter my username and a password (given by site for admin access ) then enter my normal user/password details. I...