Windows 10: use ctrl to clear click or tap to follow link balloon

Discus and support use ctrl to clear click or tap to follow link balloon in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; click or tap to follow link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by X_775, Apr 19, 2021.

1. X_775 Win User

use ctrl to clear click or tap to follow link balloon

click or tap to follow link

:)

X_775, Apr 19, 2021

2. Clear Pagefile on Shutdown

I've been looking into clearing the pagefile, and I found the following steps at a somewhat dated webpage:
    1. In the registry editor, navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management
    2. Set ClearPageFileAtShutdown to the REG_DWORD value of 1.
    3. Restart Windows.
    I'm just wondering whether those steps are still valid, and, if so, does clearing the pagefile work as advertised?

gregyurkon, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Ernie San Win User
    edge clear history

We appreciate your patience. Have you tried clearing your temporary files and restart your computer? If not, we suggest the troubleshooting steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type %temp%.
    • Hit Enter.
    • Press Ctrl A, to highlight everything.
    • Hit Delete.
    Let us know the result.

Ernie San, Apr 19, 2021
  4. use ctrl to clear click or tap to follow link balloon

Dell bios passwords 595B and 2A7B

Haha, the trick to it was the one step I missed - hold CTRL and tap enter twice.
    Thanks a ton!!

Firewolf91, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

use ctrl to clear click or tap to follow link balloon

1. use ctrl to clear click or tap to follow link balloon - Similar Threads - ctrl clear click

2. Double tap Ctrl Ctrl + Ctrl keeps switching Focus assist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double tap Ctrl Ctrl + Ctrl keeps switching Focus assist: Double tapping Ctrl key keeps switching on Focus assist. It also shows a circle at my cursor and dims the rest of the screen. This is really bad.I tried to find a solution for hours, cannot find one.Please help....
  3. Double tap Ctrl Ctrl + Ctrl keeps switching Focus assist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double tap Ctrl Ctrl + Ctrl keeps switching Focus assist: Double tapping Ctrl key keeps switching on Focus assist. It also shows a circle at my cursor and dims the rest of the screen. This is really bad.I tried to find a solution for hours, cannot find one.Please help....
  4. Double tap Ctrl Ctrl + Ctrl keeps switching Focus assist

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Remove "Click or tap to follow link"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove "Click or tap to follow link": When my cursor touches a hyperlink, a window pops open with the link address. Is there a way to turn this off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-click-or-tap-to-follow-link/64d845cf-36ff-4e28-8c4a-26624636e365
  6. remove click or tap to follow link

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove click or tap to follow link: remove click or tap to follow link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-click-or-tap-to-follow-link/77606ac6-b353-4e4d-a920-2d4ff49d0fbb
  7. Tap to Click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tap to Click: Can't turn off tap to click in Windows 10 on new HP computer... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tap-to-click/37276d93-9bd3-4b8c-8162-ceafe1ecad1d
  8. How to disable tap clicking?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable tap clicking?: I cant stand tap clicking, how can I disable it? In other versions of windows I was able to do it pretty easily in the settings, but now I cant find the option. Anyone know how to do it? submitted by /u/MrYoshi411 [link] [comments]...
  9. How to disable tap to click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to disable tap to click: I have tried pretty much everything people have said online but nothing works! either the tabs aren't there or the solutions just don't work. I am at my wit's end! Computer is an Alienware Area 51m...
  10. tap to click

in Windows 10 Support
    tap to click: hello forum members,can anyone tell me how to disable tap to click I used to use the synaptics driver but it no longer works in windows ten,thanks in advance. 48061