Windows 10: Use Earphones with Mic to record and hear at same time?

Discus and support Use Earphones with Mic to record and hear at same time? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Everybody! Can anyone help me? I connected my YU Earphones to a friends computer, and I was surprised that I could hear everything from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NayamAmarshe, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Use Earphones with Mic to record and hear at same time?

Hi Everybody! Can anyone help me?

I connected my YU Earphones to a friends computer, and I was surprised that I could hear everything from the earphones and Also record from it at the same time!! Whenever I talked into the mic that the earphones have, I could hear my voice in the earphone. He has a Lenovo All in One Computer and Windows 10.

Any guides on how to do the same on my PC?

My earphones are these (WITH A MIC ATTACHED)

Use Earphones with Mic to record and hear at same time? [​IMG]

:)

NayamAmarshe, Sep 1, 2016

2. in-call ear phone microphone issue

During calls the earphone mic volume reduces so the call party hardly hears what is being said. But when I used sound recorder the mic works just fine. I had that issue with my 720 and now I'm having the same issue with my 1520. Can anyone help me out.
    I've tried several earphones but its still the same.

Ransford Sobo-Blay, Sep 1, 2016
  3. How to use both built-in Microphone and earphones (Earphones do not have mic) at the same time?

Config: Acer F15 Laptop Windows 10.

My built in desktop Mic works perfect and so do earphones separately.

My earphones do not have mic so I want to use built in desktop mic while plugging my earphones but mic do not detect any sound..

My friend uses lenovo, and built in/desktop mic detects sound when I connect same earphones.(On windows 10)

How do I enable or use both at same time ? Couldn't find resolution on net.

prashankmehta1990, Sep 1, 2016
  4. fireberd Win User

Use Earphones with Mic to record and hear at same time?

Apparently the friend's computer had the required "TRRS" jack, like is used in iPhones and PS4's. However, most PC's only have "TRS" type jacks and the headphone/mic you have will require a "Y" adapter to work.

Here is an example of the adapter needed.

Use Earphones with Mic to record and hear at same time? [​IMG]

fireberd, Sep 1, 2016
Thema:

Use Earphones with Mic to record and hear at same time?

1. Use Earphones with Mic to record and hear at same time? - Similar Threads - Earphones Mic record

2. I plug earphone into the 'Mic in' port and I cannot record any sounds by the mic, but by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I plug earphone into the 'Mic in' port and I cannot record any sounds by the mic, but by...: I just build my very first PC and everything works just fine, only one issue appeared with the audio input. At first I tried using my earphone as the mic and the system detected that plugged-in as mic, but could not capture any signal.After I reinstalled the realtek audio...
  3. How to use laptops built in mic instead of earphone mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use laptops built in mic instead of earphone mic: Basically when I plug in my earphone, the laptop switches to the earphones mic and I want it to use the built in mic but there seems to be no way to change or switch between them and some solution states that I can switch between them at the control panel or smt but there's...
  4. How to use laptops built in mic instead of earphone mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use laptops built in mic instead of earphone mic: Basically when I plug in my earphone, the laptop switches to the earphones mic and I want it to use the built in mic but there seems to be no way to change or switch between them and some solution states that I can switch between them at the control panel or smt but there's...
  5. how can i use both earphone and its mic at the same time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can i use both earphone and its mic at the same time: i dont know how to use both earphone and mic at the same time due to which its impossible for me to take online classes coz i can only listen what other person says or i can listen music but i cant use mic and earphones both same time like we do in our phone while attend...
  6. earphone mic

in Windows 10 Customization
    earphone mic: will my earphone mic work on windows 10 which has 1 jack?? or i have to use headphones? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/earphone-mic/3149f6b8-72fa-446b-ad3e-c19af9d11f83
  7. how to use earphone as mic

how to use earphone as mic: I can not use my earphone as a mic can you know how to use that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-earphone-as-mic/9e16d4c1-e370-4fde-9047-bc33c0fc00dd
  8. I can't hear a call and a game/application at the same time through bluetooth earphones

I can't hear a call and a game/application at the same time through bluetooth earphones: idk if this is just bandwidth, but it worked before. so when im in a discord call for example i cant hear other applications, like you tube or games. and sometimes i cant even hear the other person, but they can hear me. i tried updating my drivers and the obvious stuff, but...
  9. Headset Mic and Speakers cannot be used at the same time

Headset Mic and Speakers cannot be used at the same time: I have a problem with my headset. Whenever I go into Discord or another app that uses the microphone, the speakers on my headset stop working, so its either I hear them but they cant hear me or I cant hear them and they can hear me. I have tried giving applications exclusive...
  10. How to use the built-in laptop mic instead of earphones' mic?

How to use the built-in laptop mic instead of earphones' mic?: Hello, I am currently using a laptop with a dual audio port (one for audio output and one for audio input - microphone). Last week I bought the HyperX Cloud Earbuds, its mic worked perfectly on my mobile phone but didn't work as well on the laptop. I bought a audio splitting...