Windows 10: Use inking and speech to support natural input (10 by 10)

Discus and support Use inking and speech to support natural input (10 by 10) in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With Windows 10, it’s now easier than ever to support natural input in your apps and today we’d like to highlight using inking and speech to interact... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Use inking and speech to support natural input (10 by 10)

Source: Use inking and speech to support natural input (10 by 10) | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Sep 8, 2015

2. Windows Ink

Hello Rita,

Windows Ink combines natural handwriting with digital productivity in Windows 10. One feature that might make or break a purchase is the ability to use an active pen on the touch display and it should also support Windows 10 operating system.

We also suggest that before purchasing any laptops, it is best that you ask its device manufacturer if they will support/enable a certain feature.

You can visit this article to know more details and system requirements about Windows Ink.

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to share them with us here. Your input is very much welcome in our Community.

Michelle Vil, Sep 8, 2015
  3. typing option under "devices" is missing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, I will try my best to resolve the issue.

We would like to know the following information to assist you better.

1. Did you make any changes to the system prior to this issue?

Please refer to the section “How do I manage speech, inking, and, typing settings?
    “from the following Microsoft article and check if it helps.

Spracherkennung, Freihand, Eingabe und Datenschutz – Microsoft-Datenschutz.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Suvarna Govinda, Sep 8, 2015
Thema:

Use inking and speech to support natural input (10 by 10)

1. Use inking and speech to support natural input (10 by 10) - Similar Threads - inking speech support

2. input not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    input not supported: hey guys pls i need help i just bought new gigabyte gtx 1650 have hdmi port im using hdmi/vga adapter bcs my monitor have only vga port when i put my gpu on my pc turn the pc on it show on my monitor input not supported but before it works on my friend hdmi tv with 1920x1080...
  3. Input Not Supported

in Windows 10 Customization
    Input Not Supported: My desktop has been working fine but one night it just started to glitch. I have tried and looked for possible solutions for this matter like checking the monitor itself and the cables for possible issue however I found none. My brother tried to change the screen resolution...
  4. Input not supported

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Input not supported: I was trying to fix my already messed up windows computer freezing on startup constantly. Something i changed however now males my monitor say input not supported. Ive tried hitting delete to get onto bios, nothing. Ive tried tapping f8 to get into safe mode on start up,...
  5. I cannot use my speech recognition software Dragon Naturally Speaking 15

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot use my speech recognition software Dragon Naturally Speaking 15: Since the latest update I cannot use my speech recognition software Dragon Naturally Speaking 15. I really don't know what to do since my disability keeps me from touching a keyboard to communicate with the world. Please help!...
  6. Wireless Natural Desktop 7000 support in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Natural Desktop 7000 support in Windows 10: I have the Wireless Natural Desktop 7000 (a truly great product), and it seems there is no Windows 10 support for the Mouse (Natural Wireless Mouse 7000). It shows up in my devices as a generic Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Mouse, and is not shown in the Microsoft...
  7. Input not support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Input not support: i bought a new second monitor and it just duplicates my primary display with a box going around saying 'input not support' Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/input-not-support/a3da25ba-e4f4-4ece-a52e-9ced79f4651a
  8. Mail app for Windows 10 now supports ink

in Windows 10 News
    Mail app for Windows 10 now supports ink: Mail for Windows 10 now supports ink! Take notes on pictures or add a drawing using a pen or your finger. Go to the Draw tab in the ribbon to get started. Insert a Drawing Canvas from the ribbon anywhere in your email to add a sketch. Annotate any picture by drawing on or...
  9. Input not supported

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Input not supported: Hey everyone, everytime I restart or boot up my PC with my monitors turned on first I always get a issue with the monitor connected to the HDMI port, it always says "Input not supported" and all I do is turn my monitor off then back on and the issue has been resolved,...
  10. Use inking and speech to support natural input (10 by 10)

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Use inking and speech to support natural input (10 by 10): How to: Use inking and speech to support natural input (10 by 10) With Windows 10, it’s now easier than ever to support natural input in your apps and today we’d like to highlight using inking and speech to interact more naturally with your users. Digital inking with...