Windows 10: Use keyboard for product's Microsoft

Discus and support Use keyboard for product's Microsoft in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; win 10 version 1809 on my computer has an error. I use Microsoft Store, Skype, Window Search,.. but i can't type the keyboard although i still use... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DuyệtPhạm, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Use keyboard for product's Microsoft

win 10 version 1809 on my computer has an error. I use Microsoft Store, Skype, Window Search,.. but i can't type the keyboard although i still use keyboard for game or type on google chorme. Is this an error of Win 10 ver 1809? Please help me..

:)

DuyệtPhạm, Jan 16, 2019
  2. mlee49 Win User

Mouse and Keyboard...

A few suggestions on keyboards:

Microsoft Sidewinder X6
    Logitech G510
    Razer Lycosa

Mice suggestions:
    Ligitech G550
    Razer Deathadder
    Microsoft Sidewinder(expensive)

mlee49, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Booms Win User
    Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected

Hi,
    I have a new Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard 2000 now.
    Tried what you suggested with an old keyboard, connected the new one and it's a bit better.
    I stll get an error saying the 'MKCHelper.exe' file is missing.
    I still can't uninstall/reinstall Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Centre, as it says it is on the PC, but is not listed in the list of software to uninstall.
    When I slow the wheel scroll speed down, it works fine, but when I restart the PC I have to do it again, as it speeds up so much I can't control it.

Booms, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Use keyboard for product's Microsoft

Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Use keyboard for product's Microsoft

1. Use keyboard for product's Microsoft - Similar Threads - keyboard product's Microsoft

2. Microsoft products illegally used cracked

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft products illegally used cracked: Literally all over the subcontinent, pakistan, india, etc, all products of microsoft i.e. windows, office are used illegally cracked. Why doesn't Microsoft take any step to stop this? This is so normal here in Pakistan. Literally all businesses run over cracked softwares...
  3. Microsoft products illegally used cracked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft products illegally used cracked: Literally all over the subcontinent, pakistan, india, etc, all products of microsoft i.e. windows, office are used illegally cracked. Why doesn't Microsoft take any step to stop this? This is so normal here in Pakistan. Literally all businesses run over cracked softwares...
  4. Microsoft products illegally used cracked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Using Microsoft product as baseline of a product

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Microsoft product as baseline of a product: HiI am working on a small university project and wanted to build a customized version of Step recorder in windows.Is it possible and legal to use the existing PSR and build something on top of that or any suggestions regarding the same.Thank you...
  6. Using Microsoft product as baseline of a product

Using Microsoft product as baseline of a product: HiI am working on a small university project and wanted to build a customized version of Step recorder in windows.Is it possible and legal to use the existing PSR and build something on top of that or any suggestions regarding the same.Thank you...
  7. Using microsoft's softwares and products in iran

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using microsoft's softwares and products in iran: Hi, I'm glad to be here.I love microsoft and i want to use their products but i live in iran and i can't use microsoft store and other softwares i want . When we iranian can use microsoft produts and softwares without any restrictions?...
  8. Using microsoft's softwares and products in iran

Using microsoft's softwares and products in iran: Hi, I'm glad to be here.I love microsoft and i want to use their products but i live in iran and i can't use microsoft store and other softwares i want . When we iranian can use microsoft produts and softwares without any restrictions?...
  9. Get permission to use Microsoft products.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Get permission to use Microsoft products.: Hello. I thank you for the good products of Microsoft. I want to ask Microsoft for help. In fact, in my country, the Windows operating system is used illegally, But I'm not allowed to use it because of my beliefs and Microsoft Copyright Law. In fact, I need to use...
  10. Keyboard won't work on Microsoft Products on Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard won't work on Microsoft Products on Laptop: I cant seem to be able to type in the Windows Search bar on the bottom left of my screen. I also can't type when I go to settings. Moreover I can't seem to type on OneNote. I have not tried typing on any other Microsoft programs but typing does seem to work on the internet...