Windows 10: use killed me

Discus and support use killed me in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; DAM USE LOVE MAKING DEDICATED XBOX AND MICROSOFT FANS LOOK FOR BETTER ALTERNATIVES SO IF U WANT MICROSOFT OR XBOX GOTTA SIT ON FAQ PAGES FILLED TO THE... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RogueChemical42, Feb 14, 2020.

1. use killed me

DAM USE LOVE MAKING DEDICATED XBOX AND MICROSOFT FANS LOOK FOR BETTER ALTERNATIVES SO IF U WANT MICROSOFT OR XBOX GOTTA SIT ON FAQ PAGES FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH SCAMMERS AND MALWARE THAY ONLY GOT ONE WARNING IN FINE PRINT COULD HAVE IT STOPPED AT THE PRESS OF A BUTTON BUT NO GOTTA MAKE US SMASH OUR CONSOLES AND COMPUTERS SO WE MIGHT BUY MORE OFF THEM TRUE GOD USE TURNED INTO MONEY HUNGRY DOGS I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS EVERYONE ELSE CANT RESTART UPDATE OR BACKUP BEEN 5 DAYS ON UR POXY SCAM SITE TRYING TO FIX IT BUT HAS **** MY COMPUTER 10x WORSE THANK U FOR GIVING A MAN WITH SERIOUS DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY ISSUES A REASON TO JUST END IT USE MAKE ME SICK WITH THE WORLD TODAY

:)

RogueChemical42, Feb 14, 2020
  2. jds63 Win User

Most Recent Windows 10 Update Killed Sound

What kind of speakers do you use and meaning it killed your speakers ? Maybe speaker connection is an issue, but most likely something with sound device settings or drivers. What exact steps have you tried. Anyone of filling in system specs here or listing them as it helps us more to help you.

jds63, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Davidk03 Win User
    Windows update and killing the network adapter

My update list shows KB4338818 waiting, and the more info lists this update as having an issue which kills the network adapter.

So, why would anyone elect to install this KB knowing it will kill the internet? Right now, for that issue alone, this KB item is not installed on my PC.

There are (manual) workarounds listed, and therefore why hasn't MS embodied them in the KB so this issue just "isn't there"?

Davidk03, Feb 14, 2020
  4. use killed me

Kill the letters! (Start menu apps list.)

One final hack/adjustment and I will be at peace.
    So far no-one has come up with a way to remove the stupid letters from the start menu apps list... have they?

Please do NOT suggest third part apps.
    I value the right click menu features on the Start button and all the third party Start Menu apps screw with this.
    I don't want another program, I just want the stupid clumsy letters gone!

Any creative geniuses out there?
    I'm not the only one who wants this, surely! use killed me :)

use killed me [​IMG]

And it doesn't even work...
    Is the name of the program used to determine where the app goes or the name of the company that makes the program.. or even whether it's free or not!
    (See image F for Free!)
    Useless and pathetic Microsoft!

teachermark, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

use killed me

1. use killed me - Similar Threads - killed

2. Volume presets are gone and its killing me having to adjust the volumes EVERYTIME I switch...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume presets are gone and its killing me having to adjust the volumes EVERYTIME I switch...: Generic SoundbarRazer BarracudaWindows 11 Proi3 10100FZ590 Msi MagI never had this problem and I been using Windows 11 since release.Before it was just fine, it was perfect, for example, when using my Headset, the volumes would be something like this:Windows - 1%Edge -...
  3. Volume presets are gone and its killing me having to adjust the volumes EVERYTIME I switch...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume presets are gone and its killing me having to adjust the volumes EVERYTIME I switch...: Generic SoundbarRazer BarracudaWindows 11 Proi3 10100FZ590 Msi MagI never had this problem and I been using Windows 11 since release.Before it was just fine, it was perfect, for example, when using my Headset, the volumes would be something like this:Windows - 1%Edge -...
  4. How to create an Internet Kill Switch on Windows 11/10?

in Windows 10 News
    How to create an Internet Kill Switch on Windows 11/10?: [IMG]In this post, we are going to show you how to create an internet kill switch on Windows 11/10. It is mostly used in a panic situation when you need to disconnect your internet quickly. Thus, it is also known as a Panic Button. What is the kill switch on Windows internet?...
  5. Microsoft is killing off support for the WSA. Would all Android apps, including apps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft is killing off support for the WSA. Would all Android apps, including apps...: I had seen Microsoft trying to shut down the WSA, with the Amazon Appstore comes undownloadable.Is the bomb's ticking on the subsystem? Would the WSA refuses to launch? Does Amazon apps guaranteed to no longer function past the line MS had drawn on the Amazon Appstore EOL?If...
  6. Microsoft is killing off support for the WSA. Would all Android apps, including apps...

Microsoft is killing off support for the WSA. Would all Android apps, including apps...: I had seen Microsoft trying to shut down the WSA, with the Amazon Appstore comes undownloadable.Is the bomb's ticking on the subsystem? Would the WSA refuses to launch? Does Amazon apps guaranteed to no longer function past the line MS had drawn on the Amazon Appstore EOL?If...
  7. When I connect my bluetooth headphone it slow or basically kill my internet connection ETHERNET

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I connect my bluetooth headphone it slow or basically kill my internet connection ETHERNET: Hello, I have 2 problems.So 1. I bought bluetooth headphones for my PC when I paired and connected them to PC I have like really low signal I need to be litterally with my head next to my case basically touching it with my cheek to have good connection after I put my head...
  8. When I connect my bluetooth headphone it slow or basically kill my internet connection ETHERNET

When I connect my bluetooth headphone it slow or basically kill my internet connection ETHERNET: Hello, I have 2 problems.So 1. I bought bluetooth headphones for my PC when I paired and connected them to PC I have like really low signal I need to be litterally with my head next to my case basically touching it with my cheek to have good connection after I put my head...
  9. Windows update KB5034763 killed my Wi-Fi Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update KB5034763 killed my Wi-Fi Connection: Prompted me for restart but killed my WiFi in the meantime, multiple times.There is absolutely no reason why Windows Update should touch anything to do with my hardware and force me to reconnect to WiFi.Garbage, poorly tested & rushed update from Microsoft... as usual....
  10. Windows update KB5034763 killed my Wi-Fi Connection

Windows update KB5034763 killed my Wi-Fi Connection: Prompted me for restart but killed my WiFi in the meantime, multiple times.There is absolutely no reason why Windows Update should touch anything to do with my hardware and force me to reconnect to WiFi.Garbage, poorly tested & rushed update from Microsoft... as usual....