Windows 10: Use my GPU instead intel UHD graphics

Discus and support Use my GPU instead intel UHD graphics in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm testing windows 11 in my ThinkPad X1 Extreme and the transitions on the desktop are horrible laggy, i trying to change the default graphic card to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elppe1, Oct 27, 2021.

1. elppe1 Win User

Use my GPU instead intel UHD graphics

I'm testing windows 11 in my ThinkPad X1 Extreme and the transitions on the desktop are horrible laggy, i trying to change the default graphic card to NVidia instead intel UHD, this is possible?

:)

elppe1, Oct 27, 2021
  2. Arkaparna Win User

Intel Uhd graphics 630

After downloading intel uhd graphics 630 software the screen is not showing any icons on Windows 10 . Ctrl + alt + del option not showing though the program is opening. How to remove Intel software in this case or format the computer?

Arkaparna, Oct 27, 2021
  3. MaxGrover Win User
    Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 failing tests on Dell Full Hardware Test

My Dell XPS 15 9570 was having a bunch of trouble trying to run video games right after a full reset. (the reset itself had its own issues) I tried to run Warzone at the lowest possible settings and was bouncing between 2 fps and at most 30. I have spent
    a number of hours updating everything I can and running every scan possible. I just took the full Dell hardware test and and found everything was fine except for Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630. Here are the results under that section of testing.

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 GPU Pipeline Data Test
    Cannot Run

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 Shader Rendering Test
    Cannot Run

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 Fixed Transformation and Lighting Test
    Cannot Run

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 Wireframe Line Test
    Cannot Run

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 Wireframe Shader Rendering Test
    Cannot Run

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 Shader Rendering DX10 Test
    Cannot Run

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 Shader Rendering DX11 Test
    Cannot Run

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 Multiple Rendering DX9 Test
    Cannot Run

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 Transformation and Lighting Stress Test
    Cannot Run

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 PCI Express Status Test
    Passed

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 Primary Surface Test
    Passed

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 Video Memory Test
    Passed

I don't know what is making my computer so slow but this is the only thing I could find that might be an answer. I don't know how to fix this though and would really appreciate some help!

My computers specs are:

i7-8750H

16gb ram

GTX 1050ti

Win 10 Pro

512gb

BIOS version 1.15.0

MaxGrover, Oct 27, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting

Hi _rahulalam

Intel released a new device driver for the Intel UHD Graphics 620 on the 5th of this month, you should go to that Intel website, then download and install that full version of the driver to see if Intel have resolved these issues . . .

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/126789...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Oct 27, 2021
Thema:

1. Use my GPU instead intel UHD graphics - Similar Threads - GPU instead intel

2. I want to run an R application using Intel R UHD Graphic GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to run an R application using Intel R UHD Graphic GPU: Hi, I want to run an R application using Intel R UHD Graphic GPU. However, I couldn't find anything over internet. I want to something similar to CUDA NVIDIAhttps://developer.nvidia.com/blog/accelerate-r-applications-cuda/. Thanks, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. I want to run an R application using Intel R UHD Graphic GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to run an R application using Intel R UHD Graphic GPU: Hi, I want to run an R application using Intel R UHD Graphic GPU. However, I couldn't find anything over internet. I want to something similar to CUDA NVIDIAhttps://developer.nvidia.com/blog/accelerate-r-applications-cuda/. Thanks, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. I want to run an R application using Intel R UHD Graphic GPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Use my GPU instead intel UHD graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use my GPU instead intel UHD graphics: I'm testing windows 11 in my ThinkPad X1 Extreme and the transitions on the desktop are horrible laggy, i trying to change the default graphic card to NVidia instead intel UHD, this is possible?...
  6. My affected GPU Info Intel UHD Graphics 630

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My affected GPU Info Intel UHD Graphics 630: Hi, this is my GPU info. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-affected-gpu-info-intel-uhd-graphics-630/c3255f59-b5b1-4fa4-b09f-6dbe1f022e52
  7. My affected GPU Info Intel UHD Graphics 630

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My affected GPU Info Intel UHD Graphics 630: Hi, this is my GPU info. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-affected-gpu-info-intel-uhd-graphics-630/c3255f59-b5b1-4fa4-b09f-6dbe1f022e52
  8. My affected GPU Info Intel UHD Graphics 630

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Intel UHD graphics

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel UHD graphics: Just bought a new laptop and I see there is no dedicated NVidia chip in the machine and the Device Manager tells me I have Intel (R) UHD so how does this compare to a lower end NVidia chip? I don't use this machine for gaming but am disappointed that maybe the display isn't...
  10. Intel Uhd graphics 630

in Windows 10 Customization
    Intel Uhd graphics 630: After downloading intel uhd graphics 630 software the screen is not showing any icons on Windows 10 . Ctrl + alt + del option not showing though the program is opening. How to remove Intel software in this case or format the computer?...