Windows 10: Use New Mouse Cursor

Discus and support Use New Mouse Cursor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to load a new cursor and in the process it goes to a CUR download and I don't know how to get it out so I can use the new cursor. I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AllanAshton, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Use New Mouse Cursor

I am trying to load a new cursor and in the process it goes to a CUR download and I don't know how to get it out so I can use the new cursor. I can sure use some help. Thank you

Allan Ashton

[Original Title: Cur files]

:)

AllanAshton, Aug 21, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

No mouse cursor

Hi,

It is possible that the system did not recognize the mouse of your computer after it booted up. This can be the reason why you do not see the mouse cursor. Kindly perform a power cycle to refresh the power of the computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Shutdown the computer.
    • After shutting it down, remove the battery (if you're using a laptop) and disconnect the computer from the charger.
    • Wait for 1 minute.
    • After 1 minute, attach the battery and turn on the computer.
    • Check if you will see the mouse cursor.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Aug 21, 2019
  3. Mouse Cursor and pad cursor - Acer Aspire Lap Top.

Hi Tess,

Based on the description that you mentioned, you're having challenges controlling the mouse cursor. It looks like we will need more information about your concern in order to give the most appropriate advice. As such, please answer the following questions:

• Did make any changes to your computer prior to this issue (e.g. updating Windows operating system, hardware changes, etc.)?
    • Can you please tell us more description of the behavior of the mouse cursor?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to the link below for helpful tips and steps on how you can resolve this issue:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

We also suggest that you update the drivers in
    Windows 10
    as this process will apply new features and fixes that are essential to your hardware drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Lawrence Lib, Aug 21, 2019
  4. OneMoar Win User

Use New Mouse Cursor

Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

take the canned air to it with gusto and see what happens
    I used to burn though a mouse every year back when Played competitive quake 3 and it s mods

OneMoar, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

Use New Mouse Cursor

1. Use New Mouse Cursor - Similar Threads - Mouse Cursor

2. Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...: Just got a brand new PC w Windows 11 installed. So annoying that mouse cursor disappears from screen after a few seconds of idle time. I've tried to troubleshoot this, including making sure the option to hide cursor while typing is DISABLED, disabling and re-enabling the...
  3. Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...: Just got a brand new PC w Windows 11 installed. So annoying that mouse cursor disappears from screen after a few seconds of idle time. I've tried to troubleshoot this, including making sure the option to hide cursor while typing is DISABLED, disabling and re-enabling the...
  4. why is my mouse cursor freezing a bit when hovering it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my mouse cursor freezing a bit when hovering it: I have tried uninstalling mouse driver and tried to update it, changed mouse HZ, also tried to perform cmd commands like sfc /scannow, but it still doesn't work....
  5. why is my mouse cursor freezing a bit when hovering it

why is my mouse cursor freezing a bit when hovering it: I have tried uninstalling mouse driver and tried to update it, changed mouse HZ, also tried to perform cmd commands like sfc /scannow, but it still doesn't work....
  6. Starting up windows all I see is black and my mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Starting up windows all I see is black and my mouse cursor: I need help with a problem, every time I open up my computer Its a blackscreen with only my mouse cursor on it. I tried going into advanced troubleshooting options and my password was incorrect even tho i reset it and typed it in 3-4 times very carefully. I tried resetting...
  7. Starting up windows all I see is black and my mouse cursor

Starting up windows all I see is black and my mouse cursor: I need help with a problem, every time I open up my computer Its a blackscreen with only my mouse cursor on it. I tried going into advanced troubleshooting options and my password was incorrect even tho i reset it and typed it in 3-4 times very carefully. I tried resetting...
  8. Starting up windows all I see is black and my mouse cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I login as usual but then it goes to a black screen with my mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I login as usual but then it goes to a black screen with my mouse cursor: My mouse cursor is just sitting there on my screen, it can be moved but it cant do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-login-as-usual-but-then-it-goes-to-a-black/9e697265-43c4-4563-9828-e25fd76803d2
  10. I login as usual but then it goes to a black screen with my mouse cursor

I login as usual but then it goes to a black screen with my mouse cursor: My mouse cursor is just sitting there on my screen, it can be moved but it cant do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-login-as-usual-but-then-it-goes-to-a-black/9e697265-43c4-4563-9828-e25fd76803d2