Windows 10: Use of high end work station

Discus and support Use of high end work station in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can multi user remotely access windows 10 education version, If not then please suggest the way for using high end work station by different users... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by singhjaydeep, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Use of high end work station

How can multi user remotely access windows 10 education version, If not then please suggest the way for using high end work station by different users simultaneously. Or please suggest any way of using high capacity, high RAM and heavy processors to be used in highly efficient way. I don't want my work station not to be used efficiently.

:)

singhjaydeep, Sep 14, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

DVI not working on extended monitor with Surface Book docking station

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Make sure the power light for the docking station is on

• Make sure the monitor is getting power

• Make sure the cable is connected properly to the monitor

• Unplug and reconnect the Mini-DVI adapter on the back of your docking station

• Try flipping the connector for the adapter over (turns out some adapters can go in upside-down)

• Take the Surface out of the docking station then put it back in

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 14, 2019
  3. jackin Win User
    I cannot connect to home Wi-Fi off the docking station but not on docking station.

1. I cannot connect to home Wi-Fi off the docking station but not on docking station.
    2. When i'm on docking station system says i'm connected to home Wi-Fi, but when i browse says not connected.
    3. Other devices connected to home Wi-Fi has no issue.
    4. What steps can i take to resolve the issue other than updating Wi-Fi adapter driver?

jackin, Sep 14, 2019
  4. Use of high end work station

Still not working

Hi Brink,

I am a Systems Engineer (entry-Level) and I am having this issue. I have followed all the steps that were listed, even created a new user account. This is for a customer. When I followed the steps, before creating a new user, i kept changing the path to point to the correct place. The second time, and following, I ended up getting the 2 SID's, one with the .bak. Followed the steps to delete the regular one and rename the .bak. restarted and still signs in as a temp profile. So I ended up cfreating a new user and still get the same Temp profile issue. Could you suggest something? Thanks.

deadlyspider, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

Use of high end work station

1. Use of high end work station - Similar Threads - high end station

2. new high end windows PC having freeze followed up by input lag when using high end games...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new high end windows PC having freeze followed up by input lag when using high end games...: The Issue:I just built a new high end PC, games like Farcry 6, Farcry 5, GTA V freeze after loading into the 3D world and playing around for ~30 seconds. if i hit windows key or alt-tab it unfreezes, then starts executing all the input it received while freezed so the...
  3. new high end windows PC having freeze followed up by input lag when using high end games...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new high end windows PC having freeze followed up by input lag when using high end games...: The Issue:I just built a new high end PC, games like Farcry 6, Farcry 5, GTA V freeze after loading into the 3D world and playing around for ~30 seconds. if i hit windows key or alt-tab it unfreezes, then starts executing all the input it received while freezed so the...
  4. windows work station

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows work station: Is it only available with windows 10 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-work-station/248fab34-e33e-4e80-b944-322761adfab2
  5. Cannot use old DVD-station

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot use old DVD-station: Hi I have just got a New ASUS PC With Intel Core i5-9500 Processor, running Windows 10. I have tried to move my old DVD-station (Hitachi - LG Data Storage GGC-H20L, P/N: 5189-0960) from my old PC to the new one, but it seems that the new PC can't detect it. Is my...
  6. Using 3 monitors with Docking Station

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Using 3 monitors with Docking Station: Hello, I have a user set up on a Windows 10 laptop. They are utilizing a docking station and when it is hooked up, we have to adjust the display so they can use the laptop with 2 additional monitors. We have to change the second monitor to "Extend this display". When they...
  7. Using 3 monitors with Docking Station

in Windows 10 Support
    Using 3 monitors with Docking Station: Hello, I have a user set up on a Windows 10 laptop. They are utilizing a docking station and when it is hooked up, we have to adjust the display so they can use the laptop with 2 additional monitors. We have to change the second monitor to "Extend this display". When they...
  8. high end pc noob

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    high end pc noob: i have pentium 4 and when i buy i7 can place my pentium4 hard drive disc i think sata in the new one ? can i put 2 hdds ? and can they work together ? 115862
  9. high end pc noob

in Windows 10 Support
    high end pc noob: i have pentium 4 and when i buy i7 can place my pentium4 hard drive disc i think sata in the new one ? can i put 2 hdds ? and can they work together ? 115862
  10. High End GPU Shortage???

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    High End GPU Shortage???: Whose to blame for the shortage in high-end GPUs? Is it these crypto miners or should part of the blame be placed on the manufacturers deliberately keeping the demand up? AMDs RX-480/580 cards are like gold dust and fly out the retail door before they've even been put on...