Windows 10: Use of Inactive Windows

Discus and support Use of Inactive Windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 which is not active, are there any restrictions on its use? I have read that inactive windows should not be used for commercial... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Fadhoil Dzikri, May 27, 2020.

1. Use of Inactive Windows

I have Windows 10 which is not active, are there any restrictions on its use?

I have read that inactive windows should not be used for commercial use?

What are the commercial uses? Is if we use to browse, create an account, download other software including commercial use? Or what?

I also plan to buy Windows licenses too.

:)

Fadhoil Dzikri, May 27, 2020

2. scroll inactive window

Hi,

To address your concern with Scroll Inactive Window, we suggest that you update the driver of your mouse. Check this link
    for the steps.

Let us know how it goes.

MaRoselle Cag, May 27, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 27, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Use of Inactive Windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Use of Inactive Windows

1. Use of Inactive Windows - Similar Threads - Inactive

2. Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....: Here are these pictures, notification doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-team-notification-is-inactive/f3e087b2-5f7d-4230-a73b-0eaedbd25b15
  3. Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....: Here are these pictures, notification doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-team-notification-is-inactive/f3e087b2-5f7d-4230-a73b-0eaedbd25b15
  4. I have a requirement to delete inactive users. There are many I know are system created...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a requirement to delete inactive users. There are many I know are system created...: There are many I know are system created users such as TsInternetUser, Guest, HealthMailbox, exchange Online-ApplicationAccount are these safe to delete?I know some of the Exchange HealthMailbox are from old instances. I have also read that I can delete them all and Exchange...
  5. I have a requirement to delete inactive users. There are many I know are system created...

I have a requirement to delete inactive users. There are many I know are system created...: There are many I know are system created users such as TsInternetUser, Guest, HealthMailbox, exchange Online-ApplicationAccount are these safe to delete?I know some of the Exchange HealthMailbox are from old instances. I have also read that I can delete them all and Exchange...
  6. I have a requirement to delete inactive users. There are many I know are system created...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 365 is automatically deprovisioned after 30 days of inactivity.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 365 is automatically deprovisioned after 30 days of inactivity.: We use VDI and noticed that many employees do not use them or never connect. We would like to configure it so that 30 days after the VDI workstation is not used it will automatically be deprovisioned...
  8. Windows 365 is automatically deprovisioned after 30 days of inactivity.

Windows 365 is automatically deprovisioned after 30 days of inactivity.: We use VDI and noticed that many employees do not use them or never connect. We would like to configure it so that 30 days after the VDI workstation is not used it will automatically be deprovisioned...
  9. Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11: Was using File Explorer last night and noticed this black border kept showing up anytime I selected a different window. Not sure what's causing this, but now it's showing up on every almost every window except whichever window I have active at that moment. Have tried...
  10. Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11

Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11: Was using File Explorer last night and noticed this black border kept showing up anytime I selected a different window. Not sure what's causing this, but now it's showing up on every almost every window except whichever window I have active at that moment. Have tried...