Windows 10: Use of Microsoft Fonts for Social Media Monetization

Discus and support Use of Microsoft Fonts for Social Media Monetization in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello. Trying to get help from a legitimate Microsoft Agent or Staff. I hope you can help me with this. Is it legal to use the pre-installed fonts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Blueberry Cheesecake, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Use of Microsoft Fonts for Social Media Monetization

Hello. Trying to get help from a legitimate Microsoft Agent or Staff. I hope you can help me with this.

Is it legal to use the pre-installed fonts that comes with Windows 10 for commercial use? I am talking about social media monetization.

Let's say I am using a third party application in my Windows 10 laptop. It automatically show the installed fonts in my device. Is it legal to use the fonts to create text content in the design I make? I will use a photo editing software for this. The works I will make may be used as a profile picture for my social media accounts and watermarks in my video. I might also create a modified subtitles with backgrounds in a form of image using the photo editing software and import it in the video that I will share and monetize in social media platforms.

Also, is it legal to use a microsoft font to create subtitles for my videos using a third party video editor software. Of course, it is a softwares that automatically detect and show pre-installed fonts in a laptop

There is no proper EULA for microsoft fonts included in windows 10. I've been searching it and the only reference I saw is this:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/typography/fonts/font-faq

I hope you can help me with this. Thank you.

:)

Blueberry Cheesecake, Feb 14, 2021

2. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 14, 2021
  3. NeoSOS Win User
    Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Feb 14, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Use of Microsoft Fonts for Social Media Monetization

Microsoft shutting down Ad Monetization platform for UWP apps June 1st

Source: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Fo...-down-june-1st

See also: Microsoft to shutter its Ad Monetization platform for Universal Windows Platform apps | ZDNet

Brink, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

Use of Microsoft Fonts for Social Media Monetization

1. Use of Microsoft Fonts for Social Media Monetization - Similar Threads - Microsoft Fonts Social

2. Possible PC infection and on social media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible PC infection and on social media: Dear Team,I have always updated updates for my computer and am very satisfied with my PC. I have got the latest update on my computer and even BIOS updated. For the past few weeks, I am having a hard time recovering my PC. My PC default apps are missing and I have tried...
  3. Possible PC infection and on social media

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible PC infection and on social media: Dear Team,I have always updated updates for my computer and am very satisfied with my PC. I have got the latest update on my computer and even BIOS updated. For the past few weeks, I am having a hard time recovering my PC. My PC default apps are missing and I have tried...
  4. Possible PC infection and on social media

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Use of Paint 3D for Social Media Monetization

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Use of Paint 3D for Social Media Monetization: Hello. Trying to get help from a legitimate Microsoft agent or staff. I hope you can help me with this. Is it legal to use Microsoft Paint 3D for commercial use? I am talking about social media monetization. Let's say I will use the software to create my own original...
  6. Telegram Desktop Social Media

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Telegram Desktop Social Media: I have download Telegram Desktop to my pc, phone, tablet and soon, my laptop. This social media guarantees total privacy unlike FB and whatsapp. It takes a little getting used to but I already have one group (military) up and running. Having been banned on FB for three times...
  7. B/W on Social Media

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    B/W on Social Media: Hi, The videos on FB and Twitter and other websites are in B/W. However, they play in color on YouTube.... My computer is updated. Not sure what to do. Any suggestions? My computer is now about 4 years old...is it dying? Thx!...
  8. Adding photos to social media issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding photos to social media issue: Using Windows 10, Lenovo Yoga laptop/ultrabook When adding photos to Facebook, I used to click the photo icon underneath the post, and the picture album showed up, showing images of the photos in the folder. These days, the images do not show, only the name or number of...
  9. Everything reset, even social media?

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything reset, even social media?: Hello, A few hours ago I left my computer to go for tea and when I got back I realized that my icons on my desktop had seemed to have deleted themselves and my wallpaper had reset. A quick look through my files and settings revealed that my WHOLE computer had been reset to...
  10. Video & Social Media

in Windows 10 Support
    Video & Social Media: I've been having problems playing video's, especially on Facebook. It shows that they're playing but I have no sound or picture. I have had some luck by manually moving the video cursor back to the start position, like 10%. *Redface Thanks 13999