Windows 10: Use of Microsoft Store Wallpaper on podcasts

Discus and support Use of Microsoft Store Wallpaper on podcasts in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a wallpaper that I installed from the free wallpaper store at Microsoft Store. I am creating a series of podcasts on developing TSQL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AngeloBobak, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Use of Microsoft Store Wallpaper on podcasts

I have a wallpaper that I installed from the free wallpaper store at Microsoft Store.

I am creating a series of podcasts on developing TSQL soluutions.

Once in a while the wallpaper appears in the video.

Will I be violating any copyrights in this case?

Regards..

Angelo R Bobak

:)

AngeloBobak, Jun 5, 2020

2. Music and podcast

Hi Rajus,

The podcast option is only available in the US right now. You may want to consider using a 3rd party podcast app. I would go to www.windowsphone.com and search on "podcast".

MIcrosoft uses the User Voice site to solicit feedback and suggestions for their consumer products. There is a User Voice item for better podcasts support at http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/f...ns/suggestions/2158481-better-podcast-support,
    you should add your vote to that item.

While the
    specific locations were not listed
    , not all locations have access to the Music store. Personally, I buy my music from Amazon, that way I get DRM-free MP3 files and the playback is not tied to a specific platform.

Christopher Miller, Jun 5, 2020
  3. discorax Win User
    How to submit a podcast to the store?

Is there still no automated process to get a podcast added/listed in the Microsoft Store? If there is do you have a link to share for that process?

discorax, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Ravenas Win User

Use of Microsoft Store Wallpaper on podcasts

We need a podcast!

No one likes podcasts? *Laugh :laugh: Anyways, still waiting on a nice mod to move this thread to comments/suggestions.

Ravenas, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Use of Microsoft Store Wallpaper on podcasts

1. Use of Microsoft Store Wallpaper on podcasts - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Wallpaper

2. Microsoft Store "Desktop Live Wallpaper" app will get my wallpaper stuck and I cannot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store "Desktop Live Wallpaper" app will get my wallpaper stuck and I cannot...: I have already tried resetting cache, resetting wallpaper, setting it to something else, uninstalling it, restarting my computer, and all of that but it is still stuck....
  3. Microsoft Store "Desktop Live Wallpaper" app will get my wallpaper stuck and I cannot...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store "Desktop Live Wallpaper" app will get my wallpaper stuck and I cannot...: I have already tried resetting cache, resetting wallpaper, setting it to something else, uninstalling it, restarting my computer, and all of that but it is still stuck....
  4. Microsoft Store "Desktop Live Wallpaper" app will get my wallpaper stuck and I cannot...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Where are my wallpapers stored at on my Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where are my wallpapers stored at on my Microsoft Account?: I know this seems like a weird/vague question, but here is the scenario. When I make a brand new PC or VM and I log into windows for the first time using my Microsoft credentials my desktop background wallpaper theme auto shows up. I have gone into:...
  6. Microsoft Store Live Wallpaper not moving

Microsoft Store Live Wallpaper not moving: I purchased the 3D Moon live wallpaper from the microsoft store and enabled it, however it's just a stationary background on my wallpaper that occasionally changes to a different stationary view. I have the latest version of windows 10 on a brand new laptop....
  7. photo to be used for wallpaper

photo to be used for wallpaper: I have uploaded my photos to computer and would like to display them as my wall paper, where is that option to set that up? tx B https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-to-be-used-for-wallpaper/9cbf4ac2-b69b-4bbe-ab37-e8529d10aa76
  8. Play podcasts using Cortana

Play podcasts using Cortana: I have Harman Kardon Invoke to play podcasts using Cortana. But I don’t know how to start a previous podcast https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/play-podcasts-using-cortana/1cf2cacc-99b0-4d7c-a108-10a2f7f83d90
  9. Cortana Podcast Invoke

in Cortana
    Cortana Podcast Invoke: Cortana is playing podcasts just fine via TuneIn radio on my Invoke. However, I can't figure out a way to play a previous podcast. For example if it plays podcast XYZ Latest Episode. I can't figure out a command to tell it to play a "previous" podcast. Anyone know a voice...
  10. Where is Wallpaper stored?

Where is Wallpaper stored?: I changed the wallpaper on my Preview version and it also changed the wallpaper on my production system. But, I can't find the original wallpaper picture. I found the location for the pictures that come with Win 10, but not my original picture. Surely its in a folder...