Windows 10: Use Of My Profile On Tenforums?

Discus and support Use Of My Profile On Tenforums? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, and I am very sorry that I have to ask souch a common(Easy)question. But how do you alter your System Specs. I do not have a clue, please Help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by isaccasi, Oct 31, 2020.

1. isaccasi Win User

Use Of My Profile On Tenforums?

Hi, and I am very sorry that I have to ask souch a common(Easy)question.
    But how do you alter your System Specs.
    I do not have a clue, please Help?

Kind Regards .*Sick

:)

isaccasi, Oct 31, 2020

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Oct 31, 2020
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Use Of My Profile On Tenforums? :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Oct 31, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Use Of My Profile On Tenforums? - Similar Threads - Profile Tenforums

2. Move user profile folders to another drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Move user profile folders to another drive: I've seen some stuff on here about how to move folders IN a user profile to another drive. I need the entire profile to be on another drive. I bought an OEM Dell machine that came with a 256GB system drive and a 1TB data drive. Great. As far as it goes. Moving just...
  3. User Profile Sync Not Syncing Correctly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User Profile Sync Not Syncing Correctly: Every single time I restart my work computer it takes about 30 minutes to start back up again. It isn't until I log back into my user that the process takes nearly 30 minutes just to log on. Then once I am in, there are a TON of desktop icons that reappear (this happens each...
  4. Multi PC replacement scenario -> user data and user profile migration

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Multi PC replacement scenario -> user data and user profile migration: We're planning to replace appr. 500 Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10 PC's with new ones. The new PC's are delivered with Windows 10 and Office preinstalled and will be joined to our domain. Our goal is to transfer all their data, favorites, mail account settings etc,...
  5. Profile Photo not Visible in Settings App Home Page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile Photo not Visible in Settings App Home Page: I came across a bunch of YouTube videos where people whose pc is in the video, have their Profile Photo visible when they open the Settings App, I badly needed it on my Laptop because it looks nice. Please let me know how can I get this. I attached an Image too! I have...
  6. If I change my network profile to public, can the network owner see if I'm using the network?

If I change my network profile to public, can the network owner see if I'm using the network?: Or does it just make my device not usable for file sharing etc submitted by /u/fire_whale_7760 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k3jpdy/if_i_change_my_network_profile_to_public_can_the/
  7. Multi PC replacement scenario -> user data and user profile migration

in Windows 10 Support
    Multi PC replacement scenario -> user data and user profile migration: We're planning to replace appr. 500 Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10 PC's with new ones. The new PC's are delivered with Windows 10 and Office preinstalled and will be joined to our domain. Our goal is to transfer all their data, favorites, mail account settings etc,...
  8. Sharing Microsoft store games between user profiles

Sharing Microsoft store games between user profiles: My fiancée and I both play the game Sea of Thieves, which is an xbox game pass game installed via the Microsoft Store (I believe); however, my fiancée is unable to access the game on her user profile. It is prompting her to install the game, I assume a second time, which...
  9. Multi PC replacement scenario - user data and user profile migration

Multi PC replacement scenario - user data and user profile migration: We're planning to replace appr 500 Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10 PC's with new ones. The new PC's are delivered with Windows 10 and Office preinstalled and will be joined to our domain. Our goal is to transfer all their data, favorites, mail account settings etc,...
  10. My Roaming User Profile was not completely syncronized, but... he's Local and not Roaming

My Roaming User Profile was not completely syncronized, but... he's Local and not Roaming: First one, I am a Linux User by default, I'm developer and Linux is much better for this. And then, lately I've trying use Windows more times, mostly for Games and try to use some OS new. Here's the issue: I was try to change my username on Win10, I thought this is a easy...