Windows 10: Use of OneDrive and One Note with VPN

Discus and support Use of OneDrive and One Note with VPN in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I get my OneDrives and OneNote to work with a VPN? This is a very odd problem to have. On both my Surface Pro (5) and Surface Pro 3, when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by David at DRA, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Use of OneDrive and One Note with VPN

How do I get my OneDrives and OneNote to work with a VPN? This is a very odd problem to have. On both my Surface Pro (5) and Surface Pro 3, when I connect to a VPN, I lose the ability to sync my OneDrive and OneNote accounts. I have this problem with both Witopia and NordVPN, so I think the issue lies with Microsoft. With the way that Microsoft pushes the "Cloud" this should be no problem at all; who wants to connect to the cloud in a public environment and not use a VPN. All the posted issue comments/solutions that I have read are confusing beyond belief. This should just simply not be a problem. What is Microsoft doing to fix this and when can I expect the fix?

:)

David at DRA, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jul 6, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Use of OneDrive and One Note with VPN :D

P4-630, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Use of OneDrive and One Note with VPN

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Use of OneDrive and One Note with VPN

1. Use of OneDrive and One Note with VPN - Similar Threads - OneDrive Note VPN

2. One notes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One notes: I am on Windows 10 can't seem to use Microsoft One Notes. Are there any other suggestions to use for re reminders ad so on thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-notes/f1a46a5a-46da-4fee-9f91-66c97b8c6e53
  3. One Note using excessive RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Note using excessive RAM: Hello,Recently I have had problems with my OneNote application using excessive amount of RAM. Up to 57GB at a time, which seems ridiculous to me. I have tried restarting my computer and force quitting the app multiple times to avoid my computer simply crashing. The odd thing...
  4. One Note using excessive RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Note using excessive RAM: Hello,Recently I have had problems with my OneNote application using excessive amount of RAM. Up to 57GB at a time, which seems ridiculous to me. I have tried restarting my computer and force quitting the app multiple times to avoid my computer simply crashing. The odd thing...
  5. One Note

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Note: Are you able to remove the pressure sensitivity of your stylus for OneNote? It makes my handwriting weird and janky https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-note/4f8d80e1-3b9d-48a8-af7c-52a33333a02c
  6. One Note

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One Note: I recently completed a reset on my laptop. Before doing this I copied One Note as well as other files to a flash drive. I opened the One Note file on the flash drive before beginning the computer reset. The information, including sections and pages of One Note for Windows...
  7. One note notes disappeared

in Microsoft Office and 365
    One note notes disappeared: All of a sudden my One note notes are gone. When I access One note ny notebook "Allan's Notebook" is there. When I click on it the contents image appears ever so briefly and disappears. I had a lot if important notes in it. The backup folder in One drive shows nothing. All I...
  8. Can't print using One Note

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't print using One Note: First off I have no idea what One Note is and why I have it. But tonight when I tried to go and print a Word Pad file, I got a blinking icon in my taskbar saying "Welcome to One Note". It keeps asking me where I want to put the printout, My NoteBook, Quick Notes, other...
  9. one note

in Windows 10 Customization
    one note: one note wont open section 1 it will open other sections https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-note/4ea7f60d-77fd-4969-8db0-f2f55283023f
  10. one note

in Windows 10 Customization
    one note: i have been using onenote for a couple of years and really liked it. problem is, it saves and syncs my notebooks one my onedrive which at present time, is frozen. ever time i buy a new phone i get these free offers of 100 gigs free storage on onedrive. my free offer has...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive through a vpn