Windows 10: Use of Paint 3D for Social Media Monetization

Discus and support Use of Paint 3D for Social Media Monetization in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello. Trying to get help from a legitimate Microsoft agent or staff. I hope you can help me with this. Is it legal to use Microsoft Paint 3D for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Blueberry Cheesecake, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Use of Paint 3D for Social Media Monetization

Hello. Trying to get help from a legitimate Microsoft agent or staff. I hope you can help me with this.

Is it legal to use Microsoft Paint 3D for commercial use? I am talking about social media monetization.

Let's say I will use the software to create my own original design. Of course, I will use 2D and 3D objects to create my own designed objects and refrain in using a ready made objects/designs from 3D library. Also is it okay if I use fonts obtained in online shops to create text content in the design I will make?

I will use the creations I made using paint 3D as a logo, profile pictures for my social media account, and watermark for my videos. Also, I will import most of the things I create in my videos that I will share and monetize in social media platforms.

I hope you can help me with this. Thank you.

*Sorry if I ask a question in a wrong category.

:)

Blueberry Cheesecake, Feb 14, 2021

2. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Feb 14, 2021
  3. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Feb 14, 2021
  4. John Vil Win User

Use of Paint 3D for Social Media Monetization

Paint 3D

Hi,

For us to isolate what could be causing this issue and better assist you, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Does this issue occur on other projects you are working on using Paint 3D?
    • Were there any recent changes done/updates installed on your system prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to automatically scan and resolve any issue with Paint 3D. Kindly refer to this article to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store: run the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

Use of Paint 3D for Social Media Monetization

1. Use of Paint 3D for Social Media Monetization - Similar Threads - Paint Social Media

2. Problem writing using Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem writing using Paint 3D: When I try to write on an image in Paint, the text gets cut off at the edge of the image, even though there is still plenty of space. This is happening with all images, regardless of size or format. I'm not sure what's causing it, but it's making it impossible for me to...
  3. Problem writing using Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem writing using Paint 3D: When I try to write on an image in Paint, the text gets cut off at the edge of the image, even though there is still plenty of space. This is happening with all images, regardless of size or format. I'm not sure what's causing it, but it's making it impossible for me to...
  4. Using Paint 3D Models From the "3D Library"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Paint 3D Models From the "3D Library": I am working on a 3D game, and have used a model from the 3D Library in my game, but unsure about copyright issues, can I use them in the game i can give credits in the game description, or am I not allowed to use them at all The platform the game will go up on is Roblox...
  5. Using Paint 3D Models From the "3D Library"

Using Paint 3D Models From the "3D Library": I am working on a 3D game, and have used a model from the 3D Library in my game, but unsure about copyright issues, can I use them in the game i can give credits in the game description, or am I not allowed to use them at all The platform the game will go up on is Roblox...
  6. Use of Microsoft Fonts for Social Media Monetization

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Use of Microsoft Fonts for Social Media Monetization: Hello. Trying to get help from a legitimate Microsoft Agent or Staff. I hope you can help me with this. Is it legal to use the pre-installed fonts that comes with Windows 10 for commercial use? I am talking about social media monetization. Let's say I am using a third...
  7. Using Paint 3D in Filmmaking

Using Paint 3D in Filmmaking: I've been checking the forums and licence agreements regarding the use of the premade Paint 3D models in commercial projects, but I've noticed some conflicting answers. The licence agreements seem to suggest that the models themselves, as they are, cannot be used for...
  8. Using text in Paint 3D

Using text in Paint 3D: I am trying to put text in a plain color box. Is it true I cannot make edits to the text once I have applied it? Also, if I undo the text altogether then click on 'text' again, nothing happens, I can't insert text. Why is such a basic simple task so impossible?...
  9. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: When I use "Magic Select" and remove a subject from the picture, Paint 3D does not fill up the background. I have a white stain instead. What is wrong? Please help. I want a smart background fill....
  10. Video & Social Media

in Windows 10 Support
    Video & Social Media: I've been having problems playing video's, especially on Facebook. It shows that they're playing but I have no sound or picture. I have had some luck by manually moving the video cursor back to the start position, like 10%. *Redface Thanks 13999