Windows 10: Use radio speakers with pc?

Discus and support Use radio speakers with pc? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So i was given some Pure ST-1 and XT-1 speakers, and they are made to use with an Evoke 1-XT radio, which i don't have. Is there any way to connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ainsley, Sep 13, 2018.

1. ainsley Win User

Use radio speakers with pc?

So i was given some Pure ST-1 and XT-1 speakers, and they are made to use with an Evoke 1-XT radio, which i don't have. Is there any way to connect them up to my PC?

:)

ainsley, Sep 13, 2018

2. bluetooth speaker and lumia625: no radio

I am very happy with my new Bluetooth speaker.

My 625 is fine with the Bluetooth speaker using the Music App. Great experience!

I tried to listen to 625 Radio App with Bluetooth speaker: NO WAY.

This is very bad. Any suggestion?

Many Thanks

claudioinguaggiato, Sep 13, 2018
  3. which fm radio app can play via speaker

No fm radio ? Why? Which app do you suggest that can also play via speaker?

DanielSnyman, Sep 13, 2018
  4. JG2yang1 Win User

JG2yang1, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Use radio speakers with pc? - Similar Threads - radio speakers

2. Bluetooth radio and Windows Update problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth radio and Windows Update problem: Hello, I have been using my Galaxy Buds2 Pro on my mobile phone for 1 year, and no problem has occurred. However, I tried connecting my earbuds to my PC which would connect and pair but would have lots of issues in projecting audio from both sides and would occasionally...
  3. Bluetooth radio and Windows Update problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth radio and Windows Update problem: Hello, I have been using my Galaxy Buds2 Pro on my mobile phone for 1 year, and no problem has occurred. However, I tried connecting my earbuds to my PC which would connect and pair but would have lots of issues in projecting audio from both sides and would occasionally...
  4. Bluetooth radio and Windows Update problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help. Amazon Cloud Global all Server FM radio live broadcast On - Digital audio . Speaker...

Help. Amazon Cloud Global all Server FM radio live broadcast On - Digital audio . Speaker...: Help. Amazon Cloud Global all Server FM radio live broadcast On - Digital audio . Speaker brodcast audio Out - audiotrack Created default driver - out audiotrack / digital audio Check gift Premiere video Epic Blog . https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ljzu6XgNTfQ...
  6. BBC Radio stopped on -- Smart speakers etc Alexa no good for BBC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BBC Radio stopped on -- Smart speakers etc Alexa no good for BBC: Hi folks I see BBC has stopped its Radio services on Tunein - which a load of apps like smart speakers, Alexa devices etc use. Reason given is they can't collect data about their users --I assumed that the BBC was a broadcasting organisation not a Data collection service...
  7. why do my speakers play Radio Music when disconnected from my pc

why do my speakers play Radio Music when disconnected from my pc: so i used to have an issue where my compter would not give me any audio. tried everything but nothing worked. so i bought speakers. and now when i disconnect them but they are plugged in to power they start playing radio music. if i place my finger on the headphone jack, the...
  8. Radio music on the speakers?

Radio music on the speakers?: When my speakers are turned off, even when I'm not online, I seem to be getting music coming from them. Am I picking up radio traffic, or is there something else going on? It goes away if I turn the speakers up a little. My computer is a desktop, currently using DSL instead...
  9. Radio music on the speakers?

in Windows 10 Support
    Radio music on the speakers?: When my speakers are turned off, even when I'm not online, I seem to be getting music coming from them. Am I picking up radio traffic, or is there something else going on? It goes away if I turn the speakers up a little. My computer is a desktop, currently using DSL instead...
  10. HK Invoke speaker - Cortana - TuneIn radio

in Cortana
    HK Invoke speaker - Cortana - TuneIn radio: Cortana doesn't recognize many radio stations I know available in TuneIn. I believe it's a matter of recognition. How can I make Cortana access them ? . For example Klara , is a classical music station based in Belgium, listed on TuneIn. What should I say to make Cortana...