Windows 10: "Use Random Hardware Addresses" Feature Missing

Discus and support "Use Random Hardware Addresses" Feature Missing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I have latest version of Windows 10 Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.746) and this feature is missing in my wifi settings. I tried several adapters... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kaguya8264, Jan 18, 2021.

1. "Use Random Hardware Addresses" Feature Missing

Hi, I have latest version of Windows 10 Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.746) and this feature is missing in my wifi settings. I tried several adapters that were supportive of this feature but it's still missing. I also repaired windows. How should I fix this?

submitted by /u/kaguya8264
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kaguya8264, Jan 18, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

Random Hardware Addresses (missing wi-fi feature)

On closer examination, it appears I can manually set any address I want, so my adapter supports it...

"Use Random Hardware Addresses" Feature Missing [​IMG]

Apparently, the support for Random Hardware Address...
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/c...eators_update/

3. Random Hardware Addresses (missing wi-fi feature)

It's not phone dependent. But it does depend on your WiFi card supporting the feature. What card are you using?

Intel 8265:

"Use Random Hardware Addresses" Feature Missing [​IMG]

Edit: Just checked that my Broadcom 4352 card does not support this.

PolarNettles, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Bree Win User

"Use Random Hardware Addresses" Feature Missing

Random Hardware Addresses (missing wi-fi feature)

I'm not sure if that's a feature available on a PC. @Brink's tutorial on the subject only talks about Windows 10 Mobile...
    Wi-Fi Random Hardware Addresses - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 Mobile

Thema:

"Use Random Hardware Addresses" Feature Missing

1. "Use Random Hardware Addresses" Feature Missing - Similar Threads - Random Hardware Addresses

2. Use Random Hardware Addresses

in Windows 10 Customization
    Use Random Hardware Addresses: There is a Wi-Fi setting in Windows 10 called 'Use Random Hardware Addresses'. I recently discovered an issue connecting to our wireless network while this setting is enabled. Has anyone experienced this and if so, do you know how to fix it?We have a Windows 2012 R2 domain...
  3. Use Random Hardware Addresses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use Random Hardware Addresses: There is a Wi-Fi setting in Windows 10 called 'Use Random Hardware Addresses'. I recently discovered an issue connecting to our wireless network while this setting is enabled. Has anyone experienced this and if so, do you know how to fix it?We have a Windows 2012 R2 domain...
  4. Use Random Hardware Addresses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Use Random Hardware Addresses" Feature on Windows 10

"Use Random Hardware Addresses" Feature on Windows 10: I am trying to enable the "Use Random Hardware Addresses" when using my Wifi on my new computer, but it does not appear in the Wifi settings, as it should. How do I enable it?...
  6. How to re-enable the use of Random hardware address feature.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to re-enable the use of Random hardware address feature.: This problem is on my home laptop and I noticed the option to turn on Random Hardware Address in the wifi setting is disabled. I'm quite sure that this is the work of my parents. submitted by /u/xXDogememezXx [link] [comments]...
  7. did MS remove the use random hardware address feature

did MS remove the use random hardware address feature: It was there a couple of months ago, and now it gone. This is across three machines running windows 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-ms-remove-the-use-random-hardware-address/a3df9965-efe1-4069-b19b-1f1cbc068af6
  8. Random Hardware Addresses Feature is missing

Random Hardware Addresses Feature is missing: I'm using Windows 10 latest version and I can't find the option anywhere. The adapter I use supports it. But the option still isn't there. Can anyone help? Thanks!...
  9. Use random hardware address

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Use random hardware address: I’m not part of an organization or anything (home PC), but when I try to turn on “Use random hardware address” it won’t let me because of the “organization”. submitted by /u/TheLoneTerrarian [link] [comments]...
  10. Random Hardware Addresses (missing wi-fi feature)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Random Hardware Addresses (missing wi-fi feature): Hi. As you can see, I don't have the above feature showing. Can it be made to show or is there a command prompt instruction to toggle it? Thank you. 102078