Windows 10: Use rsync on Windows machine

Discus and support Use rsync on Windows machine in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I want to use rsync to copy file from a remote Linux server. And I have only one url (example): rsync://export@10.123.101.225/folder/dmp_db.sql.gz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by userlol, Oct 1, 2018.

1. userlol Win User

Use rsync on Windows machine

Hi, I want to use rsync to copy file from a remote Linux server.

And I have only one url (example): rsync://export@10.123.101.225/folder/dmp_db.sql.gz

I've tried DeltaCopy but I can't create a new profile, it fails.

Is there any other convenient way to use rsync on Win10 PC?

Any advice sill be appreciated!

:)

userlol, Oct 1, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 1, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Use rsync on Windows machine - Similar Threads - rsync machine

2. WSL - speed of rsync is limited to exactly 1.0 GBPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSL - speed of rsync is limited to exactly 1.0 GBPS: Hi, I have a 2.5 GBit network, and my NAS is based on Debian linux and pushing and pulling files over Samba achieves the full 2.5 Gbps, without any compromise.I have setup an rsync script in WSL to sync some files to the same NAS for backup purposes, but the interesting thing...
  3. WSL - speed of rsync is limited to exactly 1.0 GBPS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WSL - speed of rsync is limited to exactly 1.0 GBPS: Hi, I have a 2.5 GBit network, and my NAS is based on Debian linux and pushing and pulling files over Samba achieves the full 2.5 Gbps, without any compromise.I have setup an rsync script in WSL to sync some files to the same NAS for backup purposes, but the interesting thing...
  4. WSL - speed of rsync is limited to exactly 1.0 GBPS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Resume monitoring remote rsync session over ssh?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Resume monitoring remote rsync session over ssh?: I used command prompt to start a local rsync session on my NAS over ssh and included the --info=progress2 and --status options in the command so I can monitor it's progress. If I let my PC sleep, will it terminate the ssh session, and if so, is there a way to resume it and...
  6. Rsync hanging

Rsync hanging: Rsync has been successfully run for quite a few years on a Debian system. The home directory has been regularly transferred to a FAT32 USB drive. Recently, rsync has been hanging. Rsync just hangs at a particular small file that it gets to and doesn't move on - no error...
  7. Rsync hanging

Rsync hanging: Rsync has been successfully run for quite a few years on a Debian system. The home directory has been regularly transferred to a FAT32 USB drive. Recently, rsync has been hanging. Rsync just hangs at a particular small file that it gets to and doesn't move on - no error...
  8. whats the windows equivalent of rsync via cron? (sync c:/users to second drive)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    whats the windows equivalent of rsync via cron? (sync c:/users to second drive): I want to set up family pc so when it breaks I can just deploy an image and have it up and runnning again After investigating mounting c:\users on another drive in the same way as /home in fstab, I decided not to take that route as it looks like windows is not designed to...
  9. Rsync for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Rsync for Windows 10: I store my photos and some other files in one hard disk. I would like to use another hard disk as backup. Does Microsoft have an equivalent to Rsync for Windows 10? I really don't want to use OneDrive or any other cloud storage. If it's possible I'd prefer not using Windows...
  10. WSL - Rsync from Synology NAS to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WSL - Rsync from Synology NAS to Windows 10: Hello, I have installed WSL and Ubuntu on my Windows 10 computer. It works like a champ. I can ssh into my Synology NAS and rsync works. I understand how to set the permissions in the rsync command so that they are correct on the NAS but when I have to sync a NAS folder...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. deltacopy on windows 10

2. Windows 10 bsod cygwin rsync

3. win10 rsync server

4. rsync to windows machine,
  5. how to rsync from linux to deltacopy windows,
  6. how to install rysnc in virtual machine,
  7. rsync on a windows machine,
  8. rsync on windows 10,
  9. rsync on Windows machine