Windows 10: Use same USB password reset for multiple PC?

Discus and support Use same USB password reset for multiple PC? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can i use the same USB password reset for multiple PC with Win10? Or can I create the USB drive password reset for multiple Win10 PC? Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kilroyl76, Sep 29, 2020.

1. kilroyl76 Win User

Use same USB password reset for multiple PC?

Can i use the same USB password reset for multiple PC with Win10?

Or can I create the USB drive password reset for multiple Win10 PC?

Is there a limit where USB password reset use?

Thank you.

:)

kilroyl76, Sep 29, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Use same USB password reset for multiple PC?

Password Reset USB

Hi GregoryBruce. I'm Reinald, an Independent advisor and a Windows user like you.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Here's a step-by-step guide on how to create a password reset disk for a local account in Windows 10:

If you use a local account in Window 10, you should create a password reset disk using a USB flash drive as soon as possible. Then, if you forget your password, you can reset it. If you wait until you've forgotten your password, it'll be too late. If you’re
    using Windows 10, version 1803 you can add security questions to your local account in case you forget your password, so you don't need to create a password reset disk. To do this, select the Start button > Settings > Sign-in options > Update your security
    questions.

1. Make sure you're signed in with your local account. This won't work with Microsoft (connected) accounts.

2. Plug a USB flash drive into your PC. Although creating a password reset disk won't reformat your USB flash drive, you should back up any data on it before you continue.

3. In the search box on the taskbar, type create password reset disk, and then choose Create a password reset disk from the list of results.

4. In the Forgotten Password wizard, select Next. Choose your USB flash drive and select Next.

5. Type your current password and select Next. When the wizard is done, select Finish.

6. Remove the USB flash drive and keep it in a safe place where you'll remember it.

Note that you don't have to create a new disk when you change your password—even if you change it several times.

Source:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402757...

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's resolved.

Reinald T., Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Use same USB password reset for multiple PC?

1. Use same USB password reset for multiple PC? - Similar Threads - same USB password

2. My brother used the same password for my pc when he reset it

in Windows 10 Customization
    My brother used the same password for my pc when he reset it: As you can see my brother who was using my pc had to change the password he said something popped up he didn't know what password to use so he just put in the same password one day after that I try to use my pc and I use the password and it doesn't work what should I do?...
  3. My brother used the same password for my pc when he reset it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My brother used the same password for my pc when he reset it: As you can see my brother who was using my pc had to change the password he said something popped up he didn't know what password to use so he just put in the same password one day after that I try to use my pc and I use the password and it doesn't work what should I do?...
  4. My brother used the same password for my pc when he reset it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Multiple installs of windows on the same pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Multiple installs of windows on the same pc: I have this question, in automotive j2534 programming requires oem software, and nearly no oem uses the same standard. Most are compatible with windows 10 and gm is compatible with win 10 pro, however every oem demands a different version of java, runtime environment, and...
  6. Multiple passwords on the same user?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple passwords on the same user?: Is it possible? submitted by /u/Baselmagdy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mn2o1u/multiple_passwords_on_the_same_user/
  7. Same File Path to multiple USB drives.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Same File Path to multiple USB drives.: I have a piece of software that writes CNC programs for a machine in our factory. It saves these programs to a single location that can be set up within the software. It is currently set up to save to a network drive. We want to save these programs to USB drives that...
  8. reset login password using usb drive not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    reset login password using usb drive not working: anyone else? just havta manually login untill I finda fix submitted by /u/rikiretardoREDDIT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gkxjx2/reset_login_password_using_usb_drive_not_working/
  9. Password Reset USB

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password Reset USB: How do I create a Password Reset USB. When you search for that it shows up but when you click it nothing happens? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-reset-usb/5a012fbb-a544-4b5a-a1e4-84d7a81db9f2"
  10. Multiple windows on same PC with same license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Multiple windows on same PC with same license?: I need to use the same license on the same pc, as I need to have multiple versions on windows running on the same computer. Say one installed normally then multiple virtual machines running on the same pc. Do I have to purchase multiple licenses or is it possible I use...