Windows 10: Use Sticky Notes per loaded app?

Discus and support Use Sticky Notes per loaded app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Like you, I've got dozens of apps loaded on my PC. I develop machinery, I got hundreds of apps specific to a piece of hardware, an R&D tool, endless.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fisherman555, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Use Sticky Notes per loaded app?

Like you, I've got dozens of apps loaded on my PC. I develop machinery, I got hundreds of apps specific to a piece of hardware, an R&D tool, endless. Some of these apps I need only every couple months. Some old hardware item, like a servo drive interface app I last designed-in years ago, has my notes on grueling set-up hints, some “don’t you dare screw with that setting”, you know, these notes are gold at 3:00 AM. When I start them up again, I don’t want to relearn the whole thing, when just a couple careful words of my own wisdom is right there in my face.

The issue is when I finally remember that tool, and light up the app, I forgot many moons ago how to make them work. I want a Sticky Note associated with each app that starts up directly after the app begins, so I have my old notes on what to do with the app. I don't want to have to start an app, go search for help instructions, I just want my old reliable one-paragraph note on what to do to get productive right away again.

I suppose I need an app that monitors the processes and starts the correct sticky note right away. Anything out there? Can Windows Sticky Notes be somehow adapted?

This might be extended to apps like Word, or Photoshop, any app that I spent time with a long time ago, forgot it all, and want to use that app for a quick tool again. Extend it further to my own personal note on each web tool I used in the past, to get me going right away again. Use those blasted cookies for something useful, and remember what my thoughts were from years ago in dealing with that difficult web page. Those password vaults that monitor your apps to fill in the right password when needed would do that, but begin the correct Sticky Note instead of a password.

Anything existing? Any way to use Sticky Notes? Might be good for a new software utility. Now that would be personalizing the Windows interaction.

:)

fisherman555, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Use Sticky Notes per loaded app?

Sticky notes

Hi Idalee,

Yes, there is a possibility that the recent update may have disabled or corrupted the apps. For us to isolate this problem, we suggest repairing or resetting Sticky Notes on your PC. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and click Apps.
    • On the Apps & features tab, locate the name of the missing app.
    • Click the app and select Advanced options, then click Repair.
    • If the Repair option is not available or does not resolve the issue, you may also try the
      Reset option. However, it's more likely that you will lose any app data that was saved.
    • Once the repair or reset is completed, Sticky Notes should now reappear in the app list.
    • You may now pin it to the Start Menu.

Update us with the outcome.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Use Sticky Notes per loaded app?

1. Use Sticky Notes per loaded app? - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes per

2. Sticky Notes stuck on loading notes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes stuck on loading notes: Hi, We currently have an issue where our users are not able to see their sticky notes through the app, you open it up, sign in and it will just sit there spinning saying loading notes - you can leave it for as long as you like it doesn't do anything.Clicking the cog icon to...
  3. Sticky Notes stuck on loading notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes stuck on loading notes: Hi, We currently have an issue where our users are not able to see their sticky notes through the app, you open it up, sign in and it will just sit there spinning saying loading notes - you can leave it for as long as you like it doesn't do anything.Clicking the cog icon to...
  4. Sticky Notes stuck on Loading Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes stuck on Loading Sticky Notes: Some users have faced this issue that when after opening the Sticky Notes app, the app doesn’t show or load the Sticky Notes list that contains all the notes stored by users. It just stuck there and closing and re-opening the app doesn’t help. If after launching Sticky Notes,...
  5. Sticky Notes not working and keeps giving Loading Sticky Notes

Sticky Notes not working and keeps giving Loading Sticky Notes: Greetings, Kindly the sticky notes application is not working and giving Loading Sticky Notes, I tried Reset the application and uninstalling it and installing it again and everything and still not working and only giving Loading Sticky Notes. [ATTACH]...
  6. Microsoft Sticky Notes on W10 1909 Windows 10 Sticky notes not loading. Loading Sticky Notes...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Sticky Notes on W10 1909 Windows 10 Sticky notes not loading. Loading Sticky Notes...: Any ideas on how to fix this that I haven't already tried. This all started after a version update and unfortunately a downgrade is not possible. Issue is with all user accounts on the PC. Sticky Notes opens a Sticky Note that just says: Loading Sticky Notes... but then...
  7. Sticky Notes not loading

Sticky Notes not loading: Updates were installed on my pc earlier and it restarted. I was using Sticky Notes then. However since it has restarted I am not getting the Sticky Notes app to work. When I click on it it a small window appears which says sticky notes loading. then it just closes without...
  8. Sticky Notes stuck 'Loading'

Sticky Notes stuck 'Loading': Have starting getting the issue where when you launch Sticky Notes it starts to load and does not open the app, just stuck 'Loading'. This was an issue a while back but I think was resolved with a later version of the Sticky Notes app. It is only happening on Windows 10...
  9. Sticky Notes Loading Issue

Sticky Notes Loading Issue: Sticky notes app in my PC is not opening at all. It is showing the message - "Loading Sticky Notes" - forever. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-loading-issue/4c36f738-302b-4e5e-8ea3-0d41d4088e1c
  10. Sticky Notes "still loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sticky Notes "still loading: For the last couple of updates sticky notes never gets past "loading Sticky notes". I have run windows repair and uninstalled/reinstalled Sticky notes. I use and need that App....