Windows 10: Use the game streaming from xbox one X to play on windows 10 laptop and watch netflix in...

Discus and support Use the game streaming from xbox one X to play on windows 10 laptop and watch netflix in... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, sorry for mistake, i'm french ... I'm thinking to buy the xbox one X, but asking myself about this, trought the streaming game option that the xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JeffHou-34, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Use the game streaming from xbox one X to play on windows 10 laptop and watch netflix in...

Hi, sorry for mistake, i'm french ... I'm thinking to buy the xbox one X, but asking myself about this, trought the streaming game option that the xbox can propose to play a game on another windows 10 computer in my house (by wifi or RG45 ) do you you think it is possible to play netflix video in the same time on the tv normal screeen neer the xbox ? does she can make 2 things in same time ?

Best regard JEFF

:)

JeffHou-34, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Octavean Win User

Xbox 360 Could Stream Netflix Content Soon

HD Netflix streaming comes to Xbox 360 first

We knew that the Xbox 360 would gain Netflix streaming AKA "WatchNow" for Xbox Live Gold members with a Netflix account. However, it seems that the Xbox 360 will be first to have HD Netflix streaming :

source: engadgetHD

Octavean, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Xbox One Streaming

Hi Dylan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to stream on your Xbox One S. For us to properly assist you, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When was the last time you were able to stream from your Xbox One S?
    • Have you tried using a different computer and check if the issue persists?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

You may also check the link below for troubleshooting steps.

Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Use the game streaming from xbox one X to play on windows 10 laptop and watch netflix in...

​How to stream Xbox games to a Windows 10 PC?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Launch the Xbox app.

• Sign in with your Xbox account and click the "Let's Play" button.

• Turn on your Xbox One and make sure it is connected to the same network as your computer. You can check the network on the Xbox One by going to Settings, followed by Network. You will also want to make sure that game streaming
      is enabled. This can be found in the Preferences section of the Settings menu.

• Select the "Connect" option from the left side bar of the Xbox app. Your Xbox should appear on the screen. If it doesn't, click enter the console's IP address. You can find the IP address for your Xbox One by going to Settings,
      clicking on Network, followed by Advanced settings.

• Plug the Xbox One controller into the computer, select Stream, and begin gaming.
    A recent update to Xbox app has also added a new "very high quality" streaming mode. You can change the quality of your stream in the Xbox app on Windows 10 by going to Settings, followed by Game Streaming. The "very high" option will require a fairly
    high-end router and wireless network. If you experience choppy gameplay, lower the quality of the stream to high, medium, or low.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Use the game streaming from xbox one X to play on windows 10 laptop and watch netflix in...

1. Use the game streaming from xbox one X to play on windows 10 laptop and watch netflix in... - Similar Threads - game streaming xbox

2. how do I play my Xbox one s disc games on my laptop without streaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I play my Xbox one s disc games on my laptop without streaming?: So I was trying some things with my new laptop and so I realized that well I cant hook up a HDMI cord to my laptop so I have a question because I want to play Minecraft and Cod and stuff but I cant because when I stream it works but it lags a lot and I don't like it a lot is...
  3. Streaming xbox series x

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming xbox series x: The xbox companion app is telling me it doesn't support series x. SO how do I stream the games on pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streaming-xbox-series-x/6f386c73-85f3-4385-b3c6-26f4e3ddb380
  4. Xbox One Stream to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Stream to pc: I have a high speed router like pretty much everyone these days if i want to stream over a local area wireless connection it should be flawless Internet is irrelevent.. How do i stream without this weird garbage of sending my signal via the internet and causing **** delays...
  5. Games supplied with new Xbox One X

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Games supplied with new Xbox One X: Hi, I recently purchased an Xbox One X. It came with a couple of games, most notably Fallout 76. The packaging says "Full Game - for both Xbox One & Windows 10 PC" I have downloaded it onto my Xbox successfully but not my PC. When I received an Invalid Code message I...
  6. Xbox Game Stream to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Stream to Windows 10: I'm trying to use game streaming to windows 10 and I've read I can use my pc mic to talk to my friends in an Xbox party but I can't figure out how to. I've set my mic to default device I've unmuted in it the streaming app. Any help? submitted by /u/Peter_Griffendor [link]...
  7. Watching Netflix in NZ

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Watching Netflix in NZ: Hello. I am unable to get audio from my TV when I play Netflix through their App via my HP desktop. Is there anyone able to give me some tips ? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watching-netflix-in-nz/c12c0991-fc12-4395-91f1-f1d239c82eda
  8. watch netflix on tv from my laptop using cables?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    watch netflix on tv from my laptop using cables?: How do I use my TV as a display using my PC and cables? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watch-netflix-on-tv-from-my-laptop-using-cables/fbb7442a-a8b9-4182-bf9e-3326d3f65683
  9. Xbox one streaming not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one streaming not working: Hi all, I have recently brought an Xbox One S and got everything all set up. But I can not Stream. I have Windows 10 running on my Toshiba laptop and have the latest version of the Xbox app. Also stream enabled in Xbox One settings and both are in the same network. Any...
  10. Enable or Disable Xbox One Game Streaming

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Xbox One Game Streaming: How to: Enable or Disable Xbox One Game Streaming How to Enable or Disable Game Streaming from Xbox One [img] Information Game streaming is the ability to play Xbox One games remotely from your Xbox One console on any Windows 10 PC on your home network. This feature...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one to to play a game and watch netflix