Windows 10: Use the power button to turn off the computer at lock screen Windows + L key

Discus and support Use the power button to turn off the computer at lock screen Windows + L key in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When I leave my computer during the day I just press Win+L to lock it and at night I just want to press the physical power button to turn it off But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Hussain Hashem, Apr 18, 2023.

1. Use the power button to turn off the computer at lock screen Windows + L key

When I leave my computer during the day I just press Win+L to lock it and at night I just want to press the physical power button to turn it off But Windows won't let me Everything like sleeping and hibernating works fine Windows 11 does this on purpose, it is NOT a driver bug or a sleep problem It is Microsoft and their infinite "wisdom" being a pain in the butt I don't care if I'm still signed in. Because I always save my work before leaving it This is my PC, I know what open and what's not I don't want to have to turn the screen on and need to press shut down, then press "shutdown anywa

:)

Hussain Hashem, Apr 18, 2023

2. Use the power button to turn off the computer at lock screen Windows + L key

If I log into the computer and lock the computer with the Windows + L key combination, the power button will not turn off the computer. With one click

I want a way to turn off the computer when pressing the power button?

3. Use the power button to turn off the computer at lock screen Windows + L key

If I log into the computer and lock the computer with the Windows + L key combination, the power button will not turn off the computer. With one click

I want a way to turn off the computer when pressing the power button?

Video explaining my same problem:

Reddit - Dive into anything

4. Use the power button to turn off the computer at lock screen Windows + L key

Thema:

Use the power button to turn off the computer at lock screen Windows + L key

1. Use the power button to turn off the computer at lock screen Windows + L key - Similar Threads - power button turn

2. Use the power button to turn off the computer at lock screen Windows + L key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use the power button to turn off the computer at lock screen Windows + L key: When I leave my computer during the day I just press Win+L to lock it and at night I just want to press the physical power button to turn it off But Windows won't let me Everything like sleeping and hibernating works fine Windows 11 does this on purpose, it is NOT a driver...
  3. Use the power button to turn off the computer at lock screen Windows + L key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Use the power button to turn off the computer at lock screen Windows + L key: When I leave my computer during the day I just press Win+L to lock it and at night I just want to press the physical power button to turn it off But Windows won't let me Everything like sleeping and hibernating works fine Windows 11 does this on purpose, it is NOT a driver...
  4. Use the power button to turn off the computer at lock screen Windows + L key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use the power button to turn off the computer at lock screen Windows + L key: If I log into the computer and lock the computer with the Windows + L key combination, the power button will not turn off the computer. With one clickI want a way to turn off the computer when pressing the power button?Video explaining my same...
  5. Use the power button to turn off the computer at lock screen Windows + L key

Use the power button to turn off the computer at lock screen Windows + L key: If I log into the computer and lock the computer with the Windows + L key combination, the power button will not turn off the computer. With one clickI want a way to turn off the computer when pressing the power button?Video explaining my same...
  6. Use the power button to turn off the computer at lock screen Windows + L key

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Use the power button to turn off the computer at lock screen Windows + L key

8. Use the power button to turn off the computer at lock screen Windows + L key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use the power button to turn off the computer at lock screen Windows + L key: If I log into the computer and lock the computer with the Windows + L key combination, the power button will not turn off the computer. With one click I want a way to turn off the computer when pressing the power button?...
  9. Use the power button to turn off the computer at lock screen Windows + L key

Use the power button to turn off the computer at lock screen Windows + L key: If I log into the computer and lock the computer with the Windows + L key combination, the power button will not turn off the computer. With one click I want a way to turn off the computer when pressing the power button?...
  10. Use the power button to turn off the computer at Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Use the power button to turn off the computer at Welcome screen: How do I configure my computer so that if I push the power button when the computer is on the Welcome screen but nobody has logged in, the computer will shut down? If I am logged in, pressing the power button will shut down the computer, but not if nobody has logged into the...