Windows 10: use this account showing wrong photo PLEASE HELP!

Discus and support use this account showing wrong photo PLEASE HELP! in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; hey guys i am signed in with a microsoft account... i changed my profile pic and it changed everywhere... now see the following attachment... i tried... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Steven Campoli, Nov 14, 2018.

1. use this account showing wrong photo PLEASE HELP!

hey guys i am signed in with a microsoft account...
    i changed my profile pic and it changed everywhere...

now see the following attachment...

i tried reinstalling cortana....signed out and in with local account and back to microsoft account...
    whenever i change profile photo this screen doesnt...

Attachment 212288

:)

Steven Campoli, Nov 14, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 14, 2018
  3. windows 10 camera something went wrong

• If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click Continue. That did not show up for step 3 and
      it keeps saying
    Something went wrong

Sorry, we weren't able to save the photo or video.

If you need it, here's the error code: 0xA00F424F

And it always says that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP ME!!!

MiloKitten, Nov 14, 2018
  4. kormath Win User

use this account showing wrong photo PLEASE HELP!

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done use this account showing wrong photo PLEASE HELP! :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

use this account showing wrong photo PLEASE HELP!

1. use this account showing wrong photo PLEASE HELP! - Similar Threads - account showing wrong

2. Please help! It shows like this

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please help! It shows like this: Please help! It shows like this I don't know what to do. Please look at the photo in this link :- https://drive.google.com/file/d/10klrAJYZFfPFdbMs058mcLFO5peAXGrn/view?usp=drive_link I tried to upload the photo to this but it saying something went wrong so please look at the...
  3. Somethings wrong with my account or computer please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Somethings wrong with my account or computer please help.: Hey Im trying to figure out why when I log into my computer to then I go to my browser to play roblox and it keeps crashing. But I had to make a new account to log in when I turn on my computer and it works. I cant figure out whats wrong with my first account can someone...
  4. Somethings wrong with my account or computer please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Somethings wrong with my account or computer please help.: Hey Im trying to figure out why when I log into my computer to then I go to my browser to play roblox and it keeps crashing. But I had to make a new account to log in when I turn on my computer and it works. I cant figure out whats wrong with my first account can someone...
  5. Photo files showing wrong time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo files showing wrong time: I have recently noticed that when I upload photos from an SD card to my computer that the time stamps are always off be a few-several hours. Here's an example: in the screenshot below the timestamp on the photo is 2:23 AM, but this photo was taken at 2:23 PM. The date is...
  6. explorer not show please help?

in Cortana
    explorer not show please help?: hey, before explorer was work fine but i disable cortana before. i wanted to run it and try it how work, but i didn't find it i searched on google and found that it is option not activated on gpedit.msc i followed these steps topic I don't have Cortana on my Windows 10 then i...
  7. Update gone wrong, please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Update gone wrong, please help: I updated my laptop, but the update only seemed to mess up my laptop rather than improve it, now I've opened Windows update page on the settings, and it takes forever to open, is there anything I could click or do that would undo the damages, there is this optional update...
  8. Fixed Smth wrong please help

Fixed Smth wrong please help: Okay, so yesterday my computer started increasing the volume whenever i scroll hhh idk what to do I've tried doing the "chrome://flags/#hardware-media-key-handling" but its still doing it. [ATTACH] ok i fixed it i unplugged my keyboard and mouse hdhdhhshd...
  9. Smth wrong please help

Smth wrong please help: Okay, so yesterday my computer started increasing the volume whenever i scroll hhh idk what to do I've tried doing the "chrome://flags/#hardware-media-key-handling" but its still doing it. [ATTACH]...
  10. Minecraft on wrong account, Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on wrong account, Help!: I made a new windows account recently to play Minecraft Dungeons on my Switch. I just now bought Minecraft to play on a bedrock server hosted by my friend on my new windows account. I go to download/install it and it asks which device I want to download it to and shows no...