Windows 10: use this account showing wrong photo PLEASE HELP!

Discus and support use this account showing wrong photo PLEASE HELP! in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; hey guys i am signed in with a microsoft account... i changed my profile pic and it changed everywhere... now see the following attachment... i tried... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Steven Campoli, Nov 14, 2018.

1. use this account showing wrong photo PLEASE HELP!

hey guys i am signed in with a microsoft account...
    i changed my profile pic and it changed everywhere...

now see the following attachment...

i tried reinstalling cortana....signed out and in with local account and back to microsoft account...
    whenever i change profile photo this screen doesnt...

Attachment 212288

:)

Steven Campoli, Nov 14, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 14, 2018
  3. windows 10 camera something went wrong

• If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click Continue. That did not show up for step 3 and
      it keeps saying
    Something went wrong

Sorry, we weren't able to save the photo or video.

If you need it, here's the error code: 0xA00F424F

And it always says that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP ME!!!

MiloKitten, Nov 14, 2018
  4. kormath Win User

use this account showing wrong photo PLEASE HELP!

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done use this account showing wrong photo PLEASE HELP! :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

use this account showing wrong photo PLEASE HELP!

1. use this account showing wrong photo PLEASE HELP! - Similar Threads - account showing wrong

2. Windows Photos App: "Something Went Wrong. Please try again"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Photos App: "Something Went Wrong. Please try again": I was just reading a locked thread from 2016 about how you get this dreaded message "Something went wrong. Please try again" while trying to "Choose lighting" on photos opened in Windows Photo apps. The solution they found then was to copy (or add) the source of your...
  3. Account photo is not showing on Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account photo is not showing on Welcome screen: Running Windows 10, 1809 latest updates. I wanted to set an account photo on my wife's PC. It's a Local account and the PC is set up to boot directly to the desktop without going through a log in screen. Before reaching the desktop, the Welcome screen appears for a few...
  4. Microsoft account shows wrong Win10 build version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft account shows wrong Win10 build version: My Microsoft account (accessed via browser) shows my PC as 'never having been updated' and says the PC is running Windows 10 Pro version 1803 But the PC is updated to version 1809 (and has been for months). Windows settings shows the correct build (1809) Why is this...
  5. Wrong rotated photos in the photo frame

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong rotated photos in the photo frame: When I display the photos on the photo frame, they are often rotated in the wrong way. These photos I take using the phone, then transfer them to the computer and then to the photo frame. The problem is Windows automatically adjusts the photo orientation....
  6. Please Please Please help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please Please Please help: Please help, I have purchased Windows 10 Enterprise code from Snapdeal.com. They have given me link to windows and a key to activate windows. When I download and installed their windows I found that windows has errors while updating. Error in installing update 1803. I...
  7. Account unknown help me please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Account unknown help me please: so i had a DCOM error i found in event viewer. -(The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} and APPID {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402} to the...
  8. GPU not being used properly, please help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GPU not being used properly, please help.: Recently I've been trying to play games such as Rocket League, GTA5, Overwatch, Fortnite ect. I use to average about 150fps on Rocket League, Fortnite and Overwatch and about 70fps on GTA5. But now i cannot get above 20 consistently. I know that my PC is not using my...
  9. Cant delete Guest account please help

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cant delete Guest account please help: Code: Cant delete Guest account please help[/quote] 116987
  10. Outlook 2016 Account Information Photo not showing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 Account Information Photo not showing: Hey. I have outlook 2016 connected to my Hotmail account. When I click “file” account information page comes up. I would like to change the photo in Outlook 2016 “Account Information” Every time I click “change” underneath the avatar it just sends me to my online...