Windows 10: Use USB Camera/Headset connected to an android device over RDP with Windows 10 pro

Discus and support Use USB Camera/Headset connected to an android device over RDP with Windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,So the setup is a thin client environment using an android device to RDP into my work PC running Win10pro with a usb-c hub to connect key mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by APyth, Nov 15, 2021.

1. APyth Win User

Use USB Camera/Headset connected to an android device over RDP with Windows 10 pro

Hi,So the setup is a thin client environment using an android device to RDP into my work PC running Win10pro with a usb-c hub to connect key mouse screen camera headset.Some devices work in RDP key mouse monitor some do not camera headset How do I make them work?Thanks

:)

APyth, Nov 15, 2021
  2. Kari Win User

Can't use RDP Microsoft Android app. Any way to check and see if RDP i

• Did you follow the steps 2.1 to 2.11 in Remote Desktop tutorial, Part Two to allow remote desktop connections to Windows 10 PC?
    • Are both your Android device and Windows 10 PC using the same network? If not, if for instance your Android device is using a mobile connection and the Windows 10 PC your home network you need to set port forwarding on your router as told in the tutorial, Part Eight.
    • Are you using Windows Firewall, it allows the remote connection automatically? If not, if you are using a third party firewall consult its documentation for instructions on how to allow remote desktop connection.
    • Are you using the default Windows Defender AV protection in Windows 10? If not, if you are using Avira or Avast AV protection they sometimes block the remote desktop connection. Try to disable the AV protection, then the remote desktop connection.

3. Can't use RDP Microsoft Android app. Any way to check and see if RDP i

Can't find anything relating to remote desktop in the remote tab,Android and PC are on the same network, Firewall has nothing relating to RDP, Using Windows Defender

d2123cross, Nov 15, 2021
  4. btarunr Win User

Use USB Camera/Headset connected to an android device over RDP with Windows 10 pro

reccomend a USB headset

Think of USB headsets as headsets with USB sound-cards built in.

The headset connects to the system and is configured as a sound-card. I don't think the drivers would conflict with the existing sound-card's drivers on your system, just that it could bring up resource conflicts. Your sound-card will be rendered useless if you use the headset only. IIRC, you bought a new 5.1 set. If that's connected to the sound card, and top of it you connect the headset, it will be configured as the default output device. Do this:

Use USB Camera/Headset connected to an android device over RDP with Windows 10 pro bta024.jpg

Configure Winamp to be your music player. In that drop-down list of DirectSound settings, if there are more than one installed sound card, the second card shows up under #03. Configure it to the headset (if you prefer), in Windows Control Panel, set the default output device as your card (to which your 5.1 set is connected). Swap these when needed, or simply change the default output device in the Control Panel whenever needed. You can un-configure the headset by simply unplugging it, when Windows makes the card to which the 5.1 set connected as default.

btarunr, Nov 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Use USB Camera/Headset connected to an android device over RDP with Windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - USB Camera Headset

2. How to use a USB Joystick over RDP ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use a USB Joystick over RDP ?: I have a joystick Thrustmaster Hotas X connected via USB on my computer, however when I want to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on a remote PC via RDP the joystick does not shows up. Is there a way to pass the USB device through the RDP connection ? I've seen a lot of options...
  3. How to use a USB Joystick over RDP ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use a USB Joystick over RDP ?: I have a joystick Thrustmaster Hotas X connected via USB on my computer, however when I want to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on a remote PC via RDP the joystick does not shows up. Is there a way to pass the USB device through the RDP connection ? I've seen a lot of options...
  4. Cannot connect to Windows 10 Pro workstation via RDP over cellular connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to Windows 10 Pro workstation via RDP over cellular connection?: Hey all -Another day, another bug that Microsoft likely won't address in their operating system. We have a user who's trying to connect to her work desktop over a cellular connection, tethered to her laptop since her fixed-line fiber internet is out for the day. Connecting...
  5. Cannot connect to Windows 10 Pro workstation via RDP over cellular connection?

Cannot connect to Windows 10 Pro workstation via RDP over cellular connection?: Hey all -Another day, another bug that Microsoft likely won't address in their operating system. We have a user who's trying to connect to her work desktop over a cellular connection, tethered to her laptop since her fixed-line fiber internet is out for the day. Connecting...
  6. Cannot connect to Windows 10 Pro workstation via RDP over cellular connection?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Use USB Camera/Headset connected to an android device over RDP with Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use USB Camera/Headset connected to an android device over RDP with Windows 10 pro: Hi,So the setup is a thin client environment using an android device to RDP into my work PC running Win10pro with a usb-c hub to connect key mouse screen camera headset.Some devices work in RDP key mouse monitor some do not camera headset How do I make them work?Thanks...
  8. Use USB Camera/Headset connected to an android device over RDP with Windows 10 pro

Use USB Camera/Headset connected to an android device over RDP with Windows 10 pro: Hi,So the setup is a thin client environment using an android device to RDP into my work PC running Win10pro with a usb-c hub to connect key mouse screen camera headset.Some devices work in RDP key mouse monitor some do not camera headset How do I make them work?Thanks...
  9. RDP Use and Windows 10 Pro Connectivity

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    RDP Use and Windows 10 Pro Connectivity: I have a remote device MS Surface Pro 7; expected to be used in-home only running Windows 10 Home.I have setup only three users on my desktop PC running Windows 10 Pro.Administrator ProfileDaily User Profile no admin rights; only with "User" group appliedDaily User Profile...
  10. Nintendo Pro Controller not connecting over USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nintendo Pro Controller not connecting over USB: I am trying to connect a Nintendo pro controller to my PC over USB -- Bluetooth does not work on my PC -- and when I plug the controller in, literally nothing happens. It does not show up in the Device Manager or on Steam. There is no noise or notification when I plug it in....