Windows 10: Use UWPHook to add Microsoft Store games and apps to Steam with a single click

Discus and support Use UWPHook to add Microsoft Store games and apps to Steam with a single click in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Steam app allows you to add EXE based games and applications. It is useful if you want to keep a list of games in one place.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 8, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Use UWPHook to add Microsoft Store games and apps to Steam with a single click

WinClub, Dec 8, 2019

2. Online gaming problem; steam dota2

Hi manojpheiroijam,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why your game crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, I need more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Are you experiencing this issue with your other games?

In the meantime, I recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

If the issue persists, I highly suggest that you contact Steam Support for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Steam game not working

Hi,

Compatibility issue is one of the possible reasons why your Steam app keeps on crashing after the newest update. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the solutions below:

Solution 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove any problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Solution 2: Check for update for apps and games from Windows Store. To proceed, kindly refer to this

link

If the issue persists, we highly recommend that you contact Steam Support for additional troubleshooting steps or patch from them.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Use UWPHook to add Microsoft Store games and apps to Steam with a single click

add games to steam store

I'd like to request that a few games be added to the Steam Store those being the Windows versions of Gears of War 1, Halo 1 and Halo 2. The steam community suggested it'd be best to contact Microsoft directly hence why I made this post.

thinker101, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Use UWPHook to add Microsoft Store games and apps to Steam with a single click

1. Use UWPHook to add Microsoft Store games and apps to Steam with a single click - Similar Threads - UWPHook add Microsoft

2. Cannot download apps or games using microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download apps or games using microsoft store.: I tried to download the xbox app on pc, but when i press the download button, it does nothing. When i try to press the button in my library, it just disappears. I don't know what to do....
  3. Microsoft store to Steam transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store to Steam transfer: Is there a way to transfer games from the Microsoft Store to Steam? More specifically, Forza Horizon 4? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-to-steam-transfer/1cf5c78f-0b55-4132-ad76-0eee17ad5ca4
  4. Game app in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game app in Microsoft store: Unable to run an app I purchased long ago. I uninstalled and then reinstalled. Still nothing. Help. Game is Solitaire HD and the store says I own it, but now I can't even reinstall. I tried Microsoft Store Support, but that was just a rabbit hole with no help at all. Thank...
  5. How Can I Add Windows Store Games to my Steam Library?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Can I Add Windows Store Games to my Steam Library?: Hi there, I've been trying to find an easy way to add games from the Windows store to my Steam library, I tried the intended method of using the "Add a non-Steam game" button on the bottom left of the Steam client, but the games don't show up in the generated list, and when...
  6. All steam, epic games store and Microsoft store games replaced with this symbol.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All steam, epic games store and Microsoft store games replaced with this symbol.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yologamer2005 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eky0y2/all_steam_epic_games_store_and_microsoft_store/
  7. microsoft store game app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store game app: Gardenscapes-new acres game app has frozen and crashed. It did this in august and no solution given has worked. I've reset and uninstalled repeatedly and still nothing, updates to my computer haven't changed anything. I guess I should call the app dead and walk away. but, I...
  8. how to add apps not in microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to add apps not in microsoft store: how to add apps not in microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-apps-not-in-microsoft-store/0648d710-f30a-4e1a-af7f-dbe4c43c8111"
  9. Right-Click delay in video games on Steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-Click delay in video games on Steam: Hey, I don't know if this is the right place to put this but I feel like this is a good place to start. Just recently some of the games I've been playing have been having this problem with my right click. It's not on the track pad, it's on a wireless mouse I have which I...
  10. add games to steam store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add games to steam store: I'd like to request that a few games be added to the Steam Store those being the Windows versions of Gears of War 1, Halo 1 and Halo 2. The steam community suggested it'd be best to contact Microsoft directly hence why I made this post....