Windows 10: Use whiteboard file created on Surface hub in Windows 10

Discus and support Use whiteboard file created on Surface hub in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday I have given a presentation using the Surface Hub we have in our office. I used the Whiteboard app on the Surface Hub and wanted to open the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Plantje, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Plantje Win User

Use whiteboard file created on Surface hub in Windows 10

Yesterday I have given a presentation using the Surface Hub we have in our office. I used the Whiteboard app on the Surface Hub and wanted to open the created file on my Surface Pro. However, it only gets stored as a .png and a OneNote file.

How can I continue to edit the file on my Surface Pro using the Whiteboard app on the Surface Pro?

Apart from that a huge downside of the Whiteboard app on the Surface Hub is, that you cannot just zoom out the canvas until the desired level. But I don't think that can be changed easily.

:)

Plantje, Apr 4, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub

Source: Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub Surface

Brink, Apr 4, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing new A Surface Hub Tour app

Source: Have fun learning all Hub features with "A Surface Hub Tour" app! Surface

Brink, Apr 4, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Hub more powerful with Windows 10 Creators Update

Source: Surface Hub more powerful with Windows 10 Creators Update - Microsoft Devices Blog

Brink, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Use whiteboard file created on Surface hub in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - whiteboard file created

2. Surface Pro 7 Whiteboard Feature on Camera Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 7 Whiteboard Feature on Camera Windows 10: I've just bought a Surface pro 7 to replace a surface 4 that was starting to glitch.In the new machine I cannot find the option to put the camera into 'whiteboard' mode. Has this option been moved, or is there an app I can download to gain this ability. It is a feature I use...
  3. Surface Hub Windows 10 Team 2020 Update - Hub v1 status

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Hub Windows 10 Team 2020 Update - Hub v1 status: As announced February 24, Microsoft began delivering the Windows 10 Team 2020 Update to first-generation Surface Hub 55” and 84” devices. We will continue to provide the Windows 10 Team 2020 Update to all first-generation Surface Hubs as a staged...
  4. Surface Hub Windows 10 Team 2020 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Hub Windows 10 Team 2020 Update: Following our blog post from December 6th , today we are providing further information on the Windows 10 Team 2020 Update. Starting today, the updated Surface Hub Recovery Tool (SHRT) with the Windows 10 Team 2020 update is available here for first-generation Surface Hubs....
  5. Updating Surface Hub 2S to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating Surface Hub 2S to Windows 10: Hi all - I'm a small business owner with zero I.T. skills so I apologise in advance! I'm attempting to update our Microsoft Surface Hub 2s to Windows 10. I've verified the UEFI version on the Hub and it's correct I've downloaded the UEFI configurator and Surface hub 2...
  6. surface pro X Whiteboard app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    surface pro X Whiteboard app: Hi, Using the whiteboard app on the surface pro X.. it crashes whenever you copy,cut or paste - any ideas? I tried updating everything; also reset the whiteboard app.. but nothing seems to work. On both of my intel machines it works fine. Any ideas? Thanks...
  7. Windows Hello on Surface Hub 2S

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello on Surface Hub 2S: Hey, is it possible to set up Windows Hello on Surface Hub 2S? Best regards. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-on-surface-hub-2s/4c1bb586-3d74-456a-9ed4-f671972be964
  8. Announcing a new Microsoft Whiteboard for your Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing a new Microsoft Whiteboard for your Surface Hub: We are excited to announce that the most up-to-date version of Microsoft Whiteboard will roll out to the original Surface Hub over the next few weeks. This update will bring Surface Hubs onto the same version of the app currently available for Windows 10 PCs, iOS devices, and...
  9. Enable Microsoft Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Enable Microsoft Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The most recent version of Microsoft Whiteboard has many new capabilities — including persisted whiteboards, enhanced collaboration, and support for Windows. In today’s post, we’ll see how to enable Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub. You...
  10. Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub: Microsoft Whiteboard can now replace the existing whiteboard (Microsoft Whiteboard 2016) on your Surface Hubs, enabling new and advanced capabilities. The existing Microsoft Whiteboard 2016 app for Surface Hub allowed co-authoring between two Surface Hubs when uses were...