Windows 10: Use Windows 10 Pro Product key to upgrade from Windows 7 Pro

Discus and support Use Windows 10 Pro Product key to upgrade from Windows 7 Pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can I use the Windows 10 Pro pak to upgrade from Windows 7 pro that is currently on my computer ? ***Modified title from: Can I use the Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Louschutz, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Louschutz Win User

Use Windows 10 Pro Product key to upgrade from Windows 7 Pro

Can I use the Windows 10 Pro pak to upgrade from Windows 7 pro that is currently on my computer ?

***Modified title from: Can I use the Windows 10 Pro pak to upgrade from Windows 7 pro that is currently on my computer ?***

:)

Louschutz, Dec 5, 2019

2. Upgrade Windows 7 PRO Product key to Window 10 PRO Product Key

Dear,

Kindly be informed that 2 months ago I upgraded my laptop from win 7 PRO to win 10 PRO without asking any product key and now I need to reinstall windows 10 in my laptop for fresh installation so how can we activate this windows 10 with original product
    key using Windows 7 Pro product key.

Md Sakir Hussain, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro

This is what I used

"

Follow these steps to upgrade from Windows 10 Home if you have a Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8 Pro Pack, Windows 8.1 Pro, or Windows 8.1 Pro Pack product key:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings >
      Update & security
      > Activation.
    • Select Change product key, and then enter this 25-character default product key:

VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T

Important

This default product key will upgrade your device to Windows 10 Pro, but won't activate it.

• Select Next to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro.
    • After your device is upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, you'll need to activate Windows. Select the Start button, then select
      Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Change product key, and then enter your 25-character Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8 Pro Pack, Windows 8.1 Pro, or Windows 8.1 Pro Pack product key.
    • Select Next to activate Windows 10 Pro.
    "

GrahameBarclay, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Use Windows 10 Pro Product key to upgrade from Windows 7 Pro

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Use Windows 10 Pro Product key to upgrade from Windows 7 Pro

1. Use Windows 10 Pro Product key to upgrade from Windows 7 Pro - Similar Threads - Pro Product key

2. Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade using Windows 7 Pro key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade using Windows 7 Pro key not working: My plan was to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro using a Windows 7 Pro key, I read a lot of articles and videos and they all seemed to make the upgrade possible, but for me I have a valid Windows 10 Home key and i'm trying to use a Windows 7 Pro key to upgrade it to Windows 10...
  3. Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade using Windows 7 Pro key not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade using Windows 7 Pro key not working: My plan was to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro using a Windows 7 Pro key, I read a lot of articles and videos and they all seemed to make the upgrade possible, but for me I have a valid Windows 10 Home key and i'm trying to use a Windows 7 Pro key to upgrade it to Windows 10...
  4. Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade using Windows 7 Pro key not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Upgrading to Windows 11 pro with Windows 7 product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading to Windows 11 pro with Windows 7 product key: I recently have a clean install of windows 11 on my computer. I have one windows 7 home basic and one windows 7 professional product key. I tried activated it with the windows 7 pro key but it didn't work, while retry with the windows 7 home basic key did activate the...
  6. Upgrading to Windows 11 pro with Windows 7 product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading to Windows 11 pro with Windows 7 product key: I recently have a clean install of windows 11 on my computer. I have one windows 7 home basic and one windows 7 professional product key. I tried activated it with the windows 7 pro key but it didn't work, while retry with the windows 7 home basic key did activate the...
  7. Can I use window 7 pro product key in window 10 pro.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I use window 7 pro product key in window 10 pro.: Can I use window 7 pro product as window 10 pro key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-window-7-pro-product-key-in-window-10/ec30493e-c1ce-4f97-a3eb-2dea2462c4aa
  8. Upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro using OEM Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro using OEM Product Key: We purchased a new computer which included an OEM Product Key for Windows 10 Pro. Rather than install Windows and then copy all the data and apps from our old computer which had Windows 10 Home, we cloned the old hard-drive to the new PC. This means the new computer is...
  9. Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro Product Key from COA

Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro Product Key from COA: Hello, I was able to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro using a unused Windows 7 Pro product key from a COA sticker off a refurbished computer. Would this have any legal impact? Is it breaking licensing? Does it have to be a retail license?...
  10. Upgrading from 7 Pro using Techbench ISO - Product Key Required

Upgrading from 7 Pro using Techbench ISO - Product Key Required: Hi, I'm trying to upgrade a desktop Windows 7 Pro 64bit OEM, activated SP1, to Windows 10. I will have several machines to upgrade, and my fairly slow connection is capped except for overnight downloads, so I've downloaded the 64bit Techbench iso and burned it to DVD....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows7 upgrade key windows 10

2. windows 7 pro MAK product keys genuine