Windows 10: Use windows lock screen wallpapers as desktop wallpaper.

Discus and support Use windows lock screen wallpapers as desktop wallpaper. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want keep random wallpaper just like windows lock screen wallpaper that changes automatically. Is there any way or feature of windows 10 to keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jayesh Pandey, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Use windows lock screen wallpapers as desktop wallpaper.

I want keep random wallpaper just like windows lock screen wallpaper that changes automatically. Is there any way or feature of windows 10 to keep random wallpapers that updates automatically?

:)

Jayesh Pandey, Jun 13, 2021

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 13, 2021
  3. lock screen wallpaper

Hi,

I set a wallpaper on my lock screen by mistake. But I want to get back the windows feature of automatic slideshow of lock screen wallpaper.Before I set the wallpaper, Windows always set a new lock screen wallpaper automatically in about 2-4 days, but when
    I set a new lock screen wallpaper, this feature disappeared. I want to remove my permanent lock sreen wallpaper and want that feature of windows back.

Please help me on this issue,

I will be really grateful to you.

NirmalSagar, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Use windows lock screen wallpapers as desktop wallpaper.

Lockscreen wallpaper (windows spotlight) on desktop

The question was clearly mentioned on how to set Windows Spotlight wallpapers as desktop wallpapers. Please understand the question before answering!

Kiran Vaidyanathan, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Use windows lock screen wallpapers as desktop wallpaper.

1. Use windows lock screen wallpapers as desktop wallpaper. - Similar Threads - lock screen wallpapers

2. Wallpaper on lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper on lock screen: I want to ask about a way to solve changing the problematic lock screen wallpaper, so the problem is when we are at the place to change the wallpaper as a picture, but every time I change it the wallpaper will continue to load and not be replaced either, even the wallpaper...
  3. Wallpaper on lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wallpaper on lock screen: I want to ask about a way to solve changing the problematic lock screen wallpaper, so the problem is when we are at the place to change the wallpaper as a picture, but every time I change it the wallpaper will continue to load and not be replaced either, even the wallpaper...
  4. Wallpaper on lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Sync Windows Spotlight desktop wallpaper and lock screen wallpaper Windows 11 ^22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync Windows Spotlight desktop wallpaper and lock screen wallpaper Windows 11 ^22H2: Windows with the 22H2 update have a feature to use Windows Spotlight for the desktop wallpapers, which is great, but I wanted to have the same wallpaper from the spotlight for the lock screen and desktop at a time to get that fade-in effect after sign-in.I want to know that...
  6. Sync Windows Spotlight desktop wallpaper and lock screen wallpaper Windows 11 ^22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sync Windows Spotlight desktop wallpaper and lock screen wallpaper Windows 11 ^22H2: Windows with the 22H2 update have a feature to use Windows Spotlight for the desktop wallpapers, which is great, but I wanted to have the same wallpaper from the spotlight for the lock screen and desktop at a time to get that fade-in effect after sign-in.I want to know that...
  7. Desktop and Lock screen Wallpaper changes automatically!!

Desktop and Lock screen Wallpaper changes automatically!!: The Desktop and lock screen wallpaper of my windows 10 laptop changes automatically to some random image simultaneously. I do not have those images on my laptop, and I have also searched for them in the private windows folder, "C:\Windows\Web". I also do not suspect any virus...
  8. Desktop partially displays lock screen wallpaper

Desktop partially displays lock screen wallpaper: Laptop is docked, connected to two monitors. I put it to sleep. I unplug it from the dock and put it in my backpack in preparation for travel the next day. The next time I use it I am not docked. I log in and now the desktop has around the right 1/3 of the screen covered by...
  9. lock screen wallpaper

lock screen wallpaper: Hi, I set a wallpaper on my lock screen by mistake. But I want to get back the windows feature of automatic slideshow of lock screen wallpaper.Before I set the wallpaper, Windows always set a new lock screen wallpaper automatically in about 2-4 days, but when I set a new...
  10. Sync Desktop and Lock-screen Wallpaper?

Sync Desktop and Lock-screen Wallpaper?: Hello everyone, My problem is that for my laptop's desktop I use the "Background Slideshow" option to cycle through my wallpapers every hour and I would really love it if my lock-screen used the same wallpapers as my desktop in a synchronized way. I have searched...