Windows 10: Use Windows Spotlight as Desktop Wallpaper Slideshow

Discus and support Use Windows Spotlight as Desktop Wallpaper Slideshow in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The beautiful images that you see on your lock screen now and then come under the category of Windows Spotlight. These stunning images come... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 4, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Use Windows Spotlight as Desktop Wallpaper Slideshow

Use Windows Spotlight as Desktop Wallpaper Slideshow Wallpaper-Slideshow-Windows-10-100x100.png
    The beautiful images that you see on your lock screen now and then come under the category of Windows Spotlight. These stunning images come from various sources from the aspects of photography of famous, historical, and other kinds of subjects. If you [...]

This post Use Windows Spotlight as Desktop Wallpaper Slideshow is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Sep 4, 2018

2. Lockscreen wallpaper (windows spotlight) on desktop

The question was clearly mentioned on how to set Windows Spotlight wallpapers as desktop wallpapers. Please understand the question before answering!

Kiran Vaidyanathan, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Lockscreen wallpaper (windows spotlight) on desktop

Dear Sangeeta Sarkar,

I had concern regarding Windows Spotlight feature and you explained the process for changing
    Background by using slideshow.

Can you please try and explain the reason why you did this???

AjaySingh0105_19, Sep 4, 2018
  4. cwmwown Win User

Lockscreen wallpaper (windows spotlight) on desktop

It is called windows spotlight.

In order to set them to your lockscreen go to where you change your wallpapers, select slideshow and choose windows spotlight.

There are ways to save the current wallpapers to use as your desktop and for other purposes. (as long as it is legal)

http://www.windowscentral.com/how-save-all-windows-spotlight-lockscreen-images

cwmwown, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Use Windows Spotlight as Desktop Wallpaper Slideshow - Similar Threads - Spotlight Desktop Wallpaper

2. Wallpaper slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wallpaper slideshow: Hi,I have set the background to show a random image Change picture every: 1 minuteShuffle: OnChoose a fit: FitEvery time the wallpaper change on my main screen it flicker totaly Black and return as normal after a second or 2and when i use right click "show next wallpaper" it...
  3. Wallpaper slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper slideshow: Hi,I have set the background to show a random image Change picture every: 1 minuteShuffle: OnChoose a fit: FitEvery time the wallpaper change on my main screen it flicker totaly Black and return as normal after a second or 2and when i use right click "show next wallpaper" it...
  4. Desktop Wallpapers Slideshow on Multiple Monitors Question

Desktop Wallpapers Slideshow on Multiple Monitors Question: I have a set up with 3 monitors - I am using the slideshow function in the Personalisation. Each Desktop has a different background Which is how I like having itHowever, I want the desktop images to change every day - as seen in how I have my settings posted above. This does...
  5. Desktop text shadow with wallpaper slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop text shadow with wallpaper slideshow: Whenever I turn off text shadow on my desktop in system settings, they get their shadow back if I set a wallpaper slideshow. Is there a way i can turn off the text shadow wit wallpaper slideshow?Thank you....
  6. Windows spotlight wall paper as desktop wallpaper

Windows spotlight wall paper as desktop wallpaper: I am using windows 10 home 1909 build i want windows spotlight wallpapers as my desktop wallpaper https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-spotlight-wall-paper-as-desktop-wallpaper/272eed65-2132-491b-a4cf-71e5e2e8a430
  7. Slideshow image not showing up in desktop wallpaper

Slideshow image not showing up in desktop wallpaper: Hello everyone, I posted this question because of a problem I'm experiencing with the desktop slideshow wallpaper. I put 14 images into the folder chose for the background and 13 of them work. The third image, named "3.png" in the folder, does not show up on the desktop....
  8. WALLPAPER SLIDESHOW

WALLPAPER SLIDESHOW: When I am selecting picture in the Wallpaper option, then it is browsing all the pictures in my laptop. But when I selected slideshow and browsed, then its showed folder is empty. Then I again switched to pictures mode and at the time the folder had pictures. Then, again I...
  9. Desktop Wallpaper Slideshow

Desktop Wallpaper Slideshow: For the last couple years now I've had multiple monitors and have been really enjoying the slideshow feature for different backgrounds. At present, my desktop background folder contain almost 700 various background images. However, the layout of my monitors is one on my...
  10. Desktop slideshow... view previous wallpaper.. possible?

Desktop slideshow... view previous wallpaper.. possible?: Hey guys is it possible to add In the context menu “view previous background” Just wondering.... *Wink thanks 114044

Users found this page by searching for:

1. use windows spotlight for lockscreen and desktop