Windows 10: Use Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11

Discus and support Use Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows Subsystem for Android aka WSA allows your device to run Android apps natively in Windows 11. This article explains how to set up WSA in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sumit Volunteer Moderator, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Use Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11

Windows Subsystem for Android aka WSA allows your device to run Android apps natively in Windows 11. This article explains how to set up WSA in Windows 11 to Run Android Apps. WSA runs as a virtual machine using Hyper-V and is based on AOSP version 11. The feature is only available for Windows Insiders in Beta Channel as of now.WhatsApp for Android, WSA and Amazon App Store installed in Windows 11RequirementsAs of now, WSA has some specific requirements. With time, some pre-requisites like Region would be eased. See the following requirements:Your Device must be running Build 22000 and meeting

:)

Sumit Volunteer Moderator, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

Use Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11

1. Use Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Subsystem Android

2. Is there anyway I can use the usb USB peripherals with Windows Subsystem for Android on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anyway I can use the usb USB peripherals with Windows Subsystem for Android on...: Previous answers I see posted confuse Windows Subsystem for Linux with Windows Subsystem for Android, I need Android. Other virtualization packages offer a way to attach and detach USB peripherals to virtual environments, I'm not seeing that.I found another answer that...
  3. Is there anyway I can use the usb USB peripherals with Windows Subsystem for Android on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there anyway I can use the usb USB peripherals with Windows Subsystem for Android on...: Previous answers I see posted confuse Windows Subsystem for Linux with Windows Subsystem for Android, I need Android. Other virtualization packages offer a way to attach and detach USB peripherals to virtual environments, I'm not seeing that.I found another answer that...
  4. In Windows Subsystem for Android™ how to watch videos from local PC storage to android apps...

In Windows Subsystem for Android™ how to watch videos from local PC storage to android apps...: Hello Microsoft.I would like to watch videos from PC Local Storage and choose which videos format in android app I want. Is it possible to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-subsystem-for-android-how-to-watch/2fb36b3f-e6e0-48c7-9806-6bc953e1e50d
  5. In Windows Subsystem for Android™ how to watch videos from local PC storage to android apps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows Subsystem for Android™ how to watch videos from local PC storage to android apps...: Hello Microsoft.I would like to watch videos from PC Local Storage and choose which videos format in android app I want. Is it possible to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-subsystem-for-android-how-to-watch/2fb36b3f-e6e0-48c7-9806-6bc953e1e50d
  6. Windows Subsystem for Android can't be installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Subsystem for Android can't be installed.: Hi i have recently encountered an error with WSA. It says here that I do not have the minimum CPU required. the CPU in question is a Intel Core i3 8th Gen. Well, the problem is I happen to have a Intel Core i7 12th Gen. Here is my PC specifications.Device name epic Processor...
  7. Windows Subsystem for Android can't be installed.

Windows Subsystem for Android can't be installed.: Hi i have recently encountered an error with WSA. It says here that I do not have the minimum CPU required. the CPU in question is a Intel Core i3 8th Gen. Well, the problem is I happen to have a Intel Core i7 12th Gen. Here is my PC specifications.Device name epic Processor...
  8. why i can not install Windows Subsystem for Android on my pc and how can i install??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i can not install Windows Subsystem for Android on my pc and how can i install??: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-can-not-install-windows-subsystem-for/50e8d9f5-358b-4355-9ff9-bbfb048c5a83
  9. why i can not install Windows Subsystem for Android on my pc and how can i install??

why i can not install Windows Subsystem for Android on my pc and how can i install??: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-can-not-install-windows-subsystem-for/50e8d9f5-358b-4355-9ff9-bbfb048c5a83
  10. When will Windows subsystem for Android be released for the rest of the world!

When will Windows subsystem for Android be released for the rest of the world!: When will the Windows subsystem for Android be released to the rest of the world! What is taking so long ?Is the testing not completed in US even after this long ?Why is rest of the world not introduced to it ? Why US first ? Is it ethical ? Any there any issues that are not...