Windows 10: Use Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11

Discus and support Use Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows Subsystem for Android aka WSA allows your device to run Android apps natively in Windows 11. This article explains how to set up WSA in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sumit Volunteer Moderator, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Use Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11

Windows Subsystem for Android aka WSA allows your device to run Android apps natively in Windows 11. This article explains how to set up WSA in Windows 11 to Run Android Apps. WSA runs as a virtual machine using Hyper-V and is based on AOSP version 11. The feature is only available for Windows Insiders in Beta Channel as of now.WhatsApp for Android, WSA and Amazon App Store installed in Windows 11RequirementsAs of now, WSA has some specific requirements. With time, some pre-requisites like Region would be eased. See the following requirements:Your Device must be running Build 22000 and meeting

:)

Sumit Volunteer Moderator, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

Use Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11

1. Use Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Subsystem Android

2. Windows Subsystem for Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Subsystem for Android: Greetings everybody! I hope you are having a lovely day. I ran into a predicament where when I try to install Windows Subsystem for Android I get the error saying that my CPU is not supported screenshot below.I am running Intel Core i7-10750H so I really dont think that it...
  3. Windows Subsystem for Android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Subsystem for Android: Greetings everybody! I hope you are having a lovely day. I ran into a predicament where when I try to install Windows Subsystem for Android I get the error saying that my CPU is not supported screenshot below.I am running Intel Core i7-10750H so I really dont think that it...
  4. Can't sign in to windows subsystem for android on Windows 11 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to windows subsystem for android on Windows 11 PC: When I open the windows subsystem for android and try to sign it says Couldn't sign in , There was a problem communicating with google servers, Try again later how do I fix this....
  5. Can't sign in to windows subsystem for android on Windows 11 PC

Can't sign in to windows subsystem for android on Windows 11 PC: When I open the windows subsystem for android and try to sign it says Couldn't sign in , There was a problem communicating with google servers, Try again later how do I fix this....
  6. Will the windows subsystem for Android be released with google play store support? If yes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will the windows subsystem for Android be released with google play store support? If yes...: Will the windows subsystem for Android be released with google play store support? If yes then how soon?Are they working on it?I hope anyone will answer me....
  7. Will the windows subsystem for Android be released with google play store support? If yes...

Will the windows subsystem for Android be released with google play store support? If yes...: Will the windows subsystem for Android be released with google play store support? If yes then how soon?Are they working on it?I hope anyone will answer me....
  8. Why isn't Windows Subsystem for Android™ with Amazon Appstore unable to be installed on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't Windows Subsystem for Android™ with Amazon Appstore unable to be installed on my...: My device is refusing to allow me to download Windows Subsystem for Android, yet my software should be able to run it. My MSI Laptop has the following specs: Windows OS build: 22631.3447 System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor RAM: 8.00 GB 7.71 GB usable...
  9. Why isn't Windows Subsystem for Android™ with Amazon Appstore unable to be installed on my...

Why isn't Windows Subsystem for Android™ with Amazon Appstore unable to be installed on my...: My device is refusing to allow me to download Windows Subsystem for Android, yet my software should be able to run it. My MSI Laptop has the following specs: Windows OS build: 22631.3447 System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor RAM: 8.00 GB 7.71 GB usable...
  10. I installed win subsystem for android but it tells me that the installation was failed and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed win subsystem for android but it tells me that the installation was failed and...: I installed win subsystem for android but it tells me that the installation was failed and the package requires a os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-win-subsystem-for-android-but-it-tells/b19485c9-aa1b-4c86-9d05-406750f79ee0