Windows 10: Use your Office 365 credentials to sign in to Yammer

Discus and support Use your Office 365 credentials to sign in to Yammer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today marks an important milestone with the release of Office 365 sign-in for Yammer, a feature allowing users to access Yammer with their Office 365... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Fahadking07, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Use your Office 365 credentials to sign in to Yammer

Source....

:)

Fahadking07, Nov 14, 2014
  2. 태준문 Win User

Embeded script on sharepoint webpart for use yammer

I am using yammer in th webpart of sharepoint 2016.

After December 15, 2017, I can't use it with the message below.

========================================

As of
    December 15 2017
    , Yammer no longer supports Internet Explorer 10 and will no longer work reliably in this browser. To continue using Yammer, you must upgrade your browser. For supported versions, please go to

Office 365 system requirements
    . You can also access Yammer by downloading our

mobile apps

========================================

According to the message, I need to use IE11. I am already using IE11 now.

How can I resolve this probleem.

When I connect directly to 'www.yammer.com', It is working.

Is it not working embeded javascript on the sharepoint webpart?

태준문, Nov 14, 2014
  3. Gil deG Win User
    Yammer.com

Hi,

Please be informed that Yammer is a social networking tool to openly connect and engage across your organization. Yammer is included to your Microsoft Office 365 for Business. If you will not use Yammer, you can ignore it on your computer or you may uninstall
    it. You may refer to this
    article
    on how you can uninstall a program in your computer.

If you have any other concerns about Yammer, you may go to this
    article
    for more information.

Gil deG, Nov 14, 2014
Thema:

Use your Office 365 credentials to sign in to Yammer

1. Use your Office 365 credentials to sign in to Yammer - Similar Threads - Office 365 credentials

2. Office 365 Apps asks every time for credentials

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Office 365 Apps asks every time for credentials: [ATTACH] Hi everyone, I am an Office 365 Home subscriber and have the latest Windows 10 and Office Updates installed on my Surface Pro 3. Every time I start an Office Application or precisely a open a file in one (Outlook, Excel, Word) a new popup window appears which...
  3. Setting up a laptop with Office 365 credentials

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting up a laptop with Office 365 credentials: Hi there, I had 2 email addresses, one of which was created by me, and the other an Office365 account. The first one is no more as I changed the email address and removed the alias. Sometimes when I attempt to login to Microsoft services I have received the choice to...
  4. Sign in to Office 365 with Google account using new Simpler Sign-on

in Windows 10 News
    Sign in to Office 365 with Google account using new Simpler Sign-on: We’re excited to announce Customer Preview of simpler sign-on from G Suite to Office 365! Many G Suite for Education customers have told us that they’d like to use Office 365, but their students have trouble remembering two sets of passwords. With this new solution, they...
  5. OneDrive not signing in with office 365 account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneDrive not signing in with office 365 account: Hi, I'm struggling to get a user logged back into there one drive using there office365 account since resetting there profile. They can log into office.com and see there one drive from there. When i come to log into OneDrive from the users PC i get prompted to click get...
  6. Logging into Windows 10 Pro using Office 365 credentials

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Logging into Windows 10 Pro using Office 365 credentials: Ok, so i've just upgraded from Windows 10 Home to the Pro edition. The user account on the PC is currently linked to my MS account. However, this particular PC is for my two part-time workers who I want to be able to login using their 365 credentials. I am totally...
  7. Office 365 sign in issue

Office 365 sign in issue: The first time it happened was yesterday. One User at the office had purchased a new laptop and I loaded our company Office 365 on it using their company email account that the license is tied to. They later added their Gmail account to Outlook and I think this is where the...
  8. Office 365 sign in issue

Office 365 sign in issue: Hi all, I had a message popup every time I loaded Outlook saying my password was about to expire in x days. When there was 3 days left I clicked on it and was asked to change my password, which I did. The next day a popup kept coming up asking for my password when I...
  9. Yammer integration with Office 365 Groups now rolling out

in Windows 10 News
    Yammer integration with Office 365 Groups now rolling out: Yammer empowers people to work out loud and connect with others across their organization to share ideas and get things done. In Yammer, groups provide the structure for people to gather in open spaces to share best practices, develop into communities of interest and ignite...
  10. Yammer Integration with Office 365 Groups

in Windows 10 News
    Yammer Integration with Office 365 Groups: Around the world, teamwork is on the rise. Our research suggests employees now work on nearly double the number of teams than they did just five years ago. This means, more than ever, people are reliant on their peers to help get things done. But a “one size fits all”...