Windows 10: Use your own sound in Minecraft PE (Windows 10)?

Discus and support Use your own sound in Minecraft PE (Windows 10)? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi folks I want to use my own sound with minecraft Windows 10 edition, but I don't know how to insert this sound. I have already searched the whole... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LeoLama, Aug 10, 2020.

1. LeoLama Win User

Use your own sound in Minecraft PE (Windows 10)?

Hi folks

I want to use my own sound with minecraft Windows 10 edition, but I don't know how to insert this sound. I have already searched the whole internet but found nothing like this. I would like to be able to use it later with the /playsound command.

If anybody knows how to do this then I would be very happy about an answer

:)

LeoLama, Aug 10, 2020

2. Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Sounds

• Are you getting any error messages?
    No, I have haven't received any messages

• Do you have the physical copy or the digital version of the game?
    I don't know exactly what you mean by this but I don't play pocket edition which is also connected to my Xbox account that might be the problem, since pe, and W10 edition are cross platform.

• Have you made any changes on the device prior to this issue?
    Yes, I tried installing resources pack and (sound packs external) to see if this would change the problem while playing on W10 but i still had the same problem,side note the reason why i did this is because in the PE there is this sound pack aviable to
    download while on W10 edition there is not.

• Is this issue happening to other games as well?
    Yes and No on Minecraft PE i had this problem but gladly there is a sound pack aviable for download but not and Windows 10 edition, but regarding any pc game and no i have not had this problem in any PC game such as the "original" Minecraft and many other
    steam games and Microsoft games.

Arkangel80002, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Use your own sound in Minecraft PE (Windows 10)?

Do I have to buy Minecraft PE on Windows 10 when my xbox account linked on minecraft pe ios?

I bought Minecraft PE on my ios device and linked to xbox account so i want to know if i linked my xbox account to minecraft pe ios device, do i have to buy it in xbox store on windows 10 too?

อัศวเดช อภิพรชัยกุล, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Use your own sound in Minecraft PE (Windows 10)?

1. Use your own sound in Minecraft PE (Windows 10)? - Similar Threads - own sound Minecraft

2. Minecraft PE- Microsoft Account Disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PE- Microsoft Account Disconnected: I’ve been playing Minecraft on my mobile phone for years. Just now, my friend and I were playing in my world when all of a sudden she got kicked and asked me what happened. When I checked my phone before saving and quitting the world it said "Oops! Your Microsoft Account was...
  3. Minecraft PE- Microsoft Account Disconnected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft PE- Microsoft Account Disconnected: I’ve been playing Minecraft on my mobile phone for years. Just now, my friend and I were playing in my world when all of a sudden she got kicked and asked me what happened. When I checked my phone before saving and quitting the world it said "Oops! Your Microsoft Account was...
  4. Used to own Minecraft For Windows 10 but do not anymore.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Used to own Minecraft For Windows 10 but do not anymore.: I had gotten Minecraft For Windows 10 awhile ago for free and was able to download and play it, when i got a new laptop it says i cannot redownload the game and have to buy it. Any idea on how i can download the game again even though i used to own it but no longer do? I have...
  5. Used to own Minecraft For Windows 10 but do not anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Used to own Minecraft For Windows 10 but do not anymore.: I had gotten Minecraft For Windows 10 awhile ago for free and was able to download and play it, when i got a new laptop it says i cannot redownload the game and have to buy it. Any idea on how i can download the game again even though i used to own it but no longer do? I have...
  6. Used to own Minecraft For Windows 10 but do not anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Minecraft PE with Minecraft Windows 10 license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PE with Minecraft Windows 10 license?: Hello, i found out today that if you have a minecraft java edition account you get a minecraft windows 10 key. So I downloaded minecraft windows 10 in Microsoft Store. Now I wonder if I can use this Windows 10 license to activate Minecraft Pocket edition on my mobile phone....
  8. Kids used to be friends on Minecraft PE but cant add friends anymore.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Kids used to be friends on Minecraft PE but cant add friends anymore.: Both of my girls set up minecraft PE on their devices and could add each other as friends and play together, then my daughter tried to add another school friend but could not because she had to sign in to a microsoft account. This has become a long journey of creating...
  9. Minecraft PE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PE: A month or two ago, I bought the Minecraft Pocket Edition from the Android Playstore. I can join my friend's world but he can't and since we don't play on Realms, that's the way we can explore each other's world. Upon checking my Minecraft account on their official website, I...
  10. Minecraft windows 10 and pe worlds transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 and pe worlds transfer: So I have a world on windows 10 Minecraft, but I want to have that same world on Minecraft Pocket Edition. Both are logged into the same Microsoft account, but my world on windows 10 edition isn’t on Pocket Edition. Basically, I want to make it so I can play the world on...