Windows 10: Used airpods now I can't turn on bluetootn

Discus and support Used airpods now I can't turn on bluetootn in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just today I used my airpods they connected and worked fine, I could turn the bluetooth switch on and off. After I connected my airpods they just went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by luc_iscool, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Used airpods now I can't turn on bluetootn

Just today I used my airpods they connected and worked fine, I could turn the bluetooth switch on and off. After I connected my airpods they just went back to paired so I disconnected my airpods and they turned off bluetooth and I couldn't turn it back on. I've had this happen before were I can't switch back on bluetooth but after restarting my computers 10 times, there still was no button. I've looked up so many tutorials on how to fix this and none of them work, if someone could help that would be amazing.

:)

luc_iscool, Jun 1, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 1, 2021
  3. Berglof Win User
    Airpods

My airpods don't show up on the list under HID. None of my two set do.

Best,

Erik

Berglof, Jun 1, 2021
  4. Berglof Win User

Used airpods now I can't turn on bluetootn

Airpods

My airpods don't show up on the list under HID. None of my two set do.

Best,

Erik

I should have said thank you.

Berglof, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

Used airpods now I can't turn on bluetootn

1. Used airpods now I can't turn on bluetootn - Similar Threads - Used airpods can't

2. Turned off Windows Defender, now can't turn it on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Turned off Windows Defender, now can't turn it on: I had to turn off Windows Defender so I used gpedit.msc to do this, but now I have no idea how to make it work again. When I open Defender it just shows almost blank interface. If I can open Defender including some more utilities, they just don't work, e.g.: Quick checking...
  3. Turned off Windows Defender, now can't turn it on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turned off Windows Defender, now can't turn it on: I had to turn off Windows Defender so I used gpedit.msc to do this, but now I have no idea how to make it work again. When I open Defender it just shows almost blank interface. If I can open Defender including some more utilities, they just don't work, e.g.: Quick checking...
  4. Turned off Windows Defender, now can't turn it on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Deactivated "Hands Free" for AirPods, now can't get it back on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Deactivated "Hands Free" for AirPods, now can't get it back on: Hello,in a strive to improve the sound quality of my AirPods Pro, I went to the Properties of the AirPods Pro in Windows, Services Tab, and deactivated "Hands Free". They immediately stopped working at all. I tried to reactivate it, but Windows says "Bluetooth Service Error:...
  6. Deactivated "Hands Free" for AirPods, now can't get it back on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deactivated "Hands Free" for AirPods, now can't get it back on: Hello,in a strive to improve the sound quality of my AirPods Pro, I went to the Properties of the AirPods Pro in Windows, Services Tab, and deactivated "Hands Free". They immediately stopped working at all. I tried to reactivate it, but Windows says "Bluetooth Service Error:...
  7. Deactivated "Hands Free" for AirPods, now can't get it back on

8. Used Airpods once, now microphone isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Used Airpods once, now microphone isn't working: I connected my AirPods to my PC, but now, I cannot use my microphone if I am not using my AirPods. My sound will work if my AirPods are in, bit my mic won't. I went into settings and it doesn't even identify a microphone. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. Used Airpods once, now microphone isn't working

Used Airpods once, now microphone isn't working: I connected my AirPods to my PC, but now, I cannot use my microphone if I am not using my AirPods. My sound will work if my AirPods are in, bit my mic won't. I went into settings and it doesn't even identify a microphone. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. AIrpods Pro - can't use microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AIrpods Pro - can't use microphone: This is a strange problem; since working from home during Covid, I have been using Airpods Pro for taking calls on Teams and Zoom with no problem, both on a Surface Book 2 & my current Surface Pro 7. When connected to either of these devices, it showed in the device list as...