Windows 10: Used Custom Image for Lock Screen, now I cant find the file....

Discus and support Used Custom Image for Lock Screen, now I cant find the file.... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, So I used a AWESOME custom picture for my lockscreen. I look at it so much, I realized I wanted it as my desktop. Only one problem....I cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Omfgwhereisit, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Used Custom Image for Lock Screen, now I cant find the file....

Hello,

So I used a AWESOME custom picture for my lockscreen. I look at it so much, I realized I wanted it as my desktop. Only one problem....I cant find the damn picture! I have no idea where I put it on my computer.

Shouldnt windows be maintaining a copy of the file somewhere? WHAT CAN I DO?

Woe is me. *cry

:)

Omfgwhereisit, Oct 29, 2015

2. How to find the current lock screen background image

I changed my lock screen background image a while ago, but now i don't have the image file. Where can i find it?

Talal Hashim, Oct 29, 2015
  3. Cant find file

I just upgraded to Windows 10 and now I cant locate the file with all the pre-installed windows images. I used to ne able to click personalisation and browse and the windows images would be displayed under my photos, and now i cant find their location
    at all even though they are on there as they are my start screen.

CarolStanbury, Oct 29, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Used Custom Image for Lock Screen, now I cant find the file....

Brink, Oct 29, 2015
Thema:

Used Custom Image for Lock Screen, now I cant find the file....

1. Used Custom Image for Lock Screen, now I cant find the file.... - Similar Threads - Used Custom Image

2. How can I retrieve custom old lock screen image?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I retrieve custom old lock screen image?: I have an image that I have set as my lock screen background on an old device which has carried over across all my windows devices due to syncing. Since I no longer have access to the laptop which had the image originally and cannot find it online, I am wondering whether I...
  3. Finding my customer lock screen image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finding my customer lock screen image: Some years ago I got an extra wide monitor. I found an image I liked, and made it the background when the system is locked. That was at least a couple of generations of Windows ago. I have thousands upon thousands of jpeg files on the computer. I would like to find the jpeg...
  4. Finding my customer lock screen image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Finding my customer lock screen image: Some years ago I got an extra wide monitor. I found an image I liked, and made it the background when the system is locked. That was at least a couple of generations of Windows ago. I have thousands upon thousands of jpeg files on the computer. I would like to find the jpeg...
  5. Lock screen not changing to custom image.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen not changing to custom image.: I am attempting to change my lock screen image to one I have saved on my computer, but when I select the image in settings, the preview goes blank and just endlessly has a spinning loading circle, and even restarting my computer multiple times hasn't allowed me to change it....
  6. Lock screen not changing to custom image.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen not changing to custom image.: I am attempting to change my lock screen image to one I have saved on my computer, but when I select the image in settings, the preview goes blank and just endlessly has a spinning loading circle, and even restarting my computer multiple times hasn't allowed me to change it....
  7. Lock screen not changing to custom image.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Help finding custom lock screen image

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help finding custom lock screen image: I need help retrieving an image being used as my lock screen. It is a personal photo, and we are unable to locate the original file. What would be the file path to find a custom lock screen photo file?...
  9. need to find a lock screen image!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need to find a lock screen image!: Hi! Windows served up a gorgeous lock screen image - looked like a close up of odd round trees in a jungle with little gouts of water filtered through the leaves. There were birds around also. I have never seen anything like it and it changed the image BEFORE I could click on...
  10. Find and Save Custom Lock Screen Background Images in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find and Save Custom Lock Screen Background Images in Windows 10: How to: Find and Save Custom Lock Screen Background Images in Windows 10 How to Find and Save Custom Lock Screen Background Images in Windows 10 The lock screen is the screen you see at startup and when you lock the computer. Users can select to use Windows...